- Illustrations and Drawing Illustrations and Drawing
- If you like kittens (and why wouldn't you) you'll love this zine. It's A5 sized and printed in black and white, with 12 whole pages of kitties.
- Far from the world we see,
where the time stands still,
and we can hear the angels sings.
Fly away with me,
over the rainbow,
let my love overflow,
reflect on you and glow.
Together we reach the stars,
Heart to heart,
Where only love so true can rise
Fly away with me,
Together on wings of love we can glide,
The sun and moon will be our hide out,
Way above this world of doubts to paradise.
How my soul longs, and my heart desires
To take you there and show you love,
like you have ever know ...
- Laura Laine is an amazingly talented fashion illustrator. She has studied fashion design at the University of Art and Design Helsinki, with a focus on fashion illustration. After completing her studies she has been working full-time as a freelace illustrator. Her clients include Zara, Tommy Hilfiger, H&M, Iben Hoej, Daniel Palillo, The New York Times Magazine, Elle Girl, The Guardian, and Páp Magazine. Her predominantly black and white illustrations are hauntingly beautiful and delicate, but they sometimes have a rather dark or even eccentric, burtonesque feel to them. One of the main characteristics of her drawings is the incredibly fine and detailed line work, which manages to suggest a great variety of textures (fur, silk, wool, leather etc.). Further, there is a certain motion quality to her illustrations which is conveyed by the gracefully twisted body postures and the splendidly flowing long hair of her characters. The above (apparently mirrored) illustration featuring two young women each holding a fox is entitled “kitsune” (Japanese for “fox”) and was created for Kitsune Noir’s desktop wallpaper project. You can download it there in different sizes and admire it in high quality. See below for several other pieces by this talented Finnish illustrator.
- Bored? Sketching skulls helps. - When She Smiles on We Heart It
- Mallory, 20, Canada Love For Fashion, Piano, Ballet, Baking Classic Couture And Café's
- Art Evolution, affordable art, contemporary art, online gallery, online gallery north east, online gallery Newcastle, art for sale, art for rent, art rental, north east artists, photography, sculpture, painting, boxed canvas, original art, limited edition, prints, abstract, oil, canvas, buy art
- I really like Alec Strang's Fashion Illustrations. They remind me a bit of Laura Laine's work but with a more artsy/darker style. Recent graduate from The London College of Communication, Strang has just collaborated with fashion 'Knitwear' designer Derek Lawlor for his AW 2010 showcase at London Fashion Week. Be sure to check his Showreel Video below.
- All the things any 1990's kid would remember. Feel free to put things YOU remember from the 90's in...
- Page graphics for Myspace, Tumblr, anywhere! Reblog it at Tumblr, use it at Myspace
- Jupe et ceinture inspirées du défilé FW08 d’Isabel Marant, top inspiré d’un Aleeeeeeeeeeeex (!!!) Wang. C’est no
- Transparent sidebars masterpost 100+ mostly girls and a few people please like or reblog if using thank you! [[MORE]]
- I'm a chameleon boy named James. Some bandom personal type blog thing. She's like woah. We're all Paddy. It's not a sandwich, it's a miracle. Piss Paladin. In a world where people wear pants, one man...
- justin bryan nelson
- ♦ ask ♦ flavors ♦ about ♦ blogroll ♦ ( ) my name is park yoochun and my hobbies are drinking,...
- Our Allium design is a Paper Source classic. Dress is up with a lively ink color or keep it simple and modern with muted tones. Lovely for decorating note cards or to incorporate into a wedding theme.