tagged by @snowflake-rain (:
used the text (although i cropped a different part of it) and the skirt!
was also tagged by @sunshine68 [http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=39538184] to do this quiz thing!
'Write ten facts about yourself.'
1. well, gosh. i am a huge nerd haha. i do band, i love to read, i just joined model un ... and you know what, i'm proud of my nerdiness (: NO SHAME.
2. i find intelligence attractive. ( but of course, things like heart & courage matter too/more )
3. favorite tv show: how i met your mother. ahhh. i hope to have a group of friends like that when i grow older. (:
4. i stay up late. all the time. errday. it's a good day for me if i go to sleep at midnight, lol. i haven't gone to bed before 10 all year, i think.
5. harry potter for life, ohmygod. and it aggravates me SO MUCH when people claim to be potterfans and they've only watched the movies. that happened to me today, this girl who is like an oblivious leech i swear, i just want to tell her to leave me alone but i don't want to be rude, and well she was all, 'yeah i'm such a potterfan blah blah blah!' and i knew she only watched the movies and she friggin told me she didn't read the books because they were 'too big' (wtf it's made of pure awesome why does it matter) .. so i said, 'if you're such a big fan of harry potter, why don't you read the books? if you really liked it you'd want to ...' and i guess i said it kind of aggressively but her response: 'well ... if you were really my friend you wouldn't make me feel this way.' and it was like ... GIRL I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND l o l. stoppiitt. and way to change the subject, i was just bringing up a point, A GOOD ONE imo. I just gave her a look and turned away but yeahh. ok, long rant-ish bhaha.
TL;DR, i love harry potter and if you only watched the movies but claim you're a super potter fan THAT MAKES NO SENSE KTHXBYE.
6. favorite foods: gravy. ohmygod haha. & potatoes. in any form. HASHBROWNS. MASHED & WITH GRAVY. FRIED. friggin delicious. & orange chicken from panda express is pretty delish. and yeah.
7. i've never fallen in love. i don't think this is really such an issue since i'm still young and there's time, but it sort of, i unno, sucks awkward dingbats when you're the only single¬crushing girl in my group of friends. i mean, there are people who i do sort of have a crush on, but it's more, oh, you're cute and you're cute and you, you are CUTE - not focused on one guy and totally not serious. anyway. there's too much emphasis on relationships at this age methinks. i mean god, does it really matter? just because you can't find a date now doesn't mean you'll be 'forever alone' - love is more than just attractiveness and how cool you are; it's finding someone that suits me, and as much as tom felton is the dreamiest dreamboat alive, i just might not be compatible with him even if we were mutually attracted and it might not be love ... i might not want him as much as he does not want me. (as in, in a more deeper connection rather than YOU HAVE A DAMN SEXY HOT BOD LETS ... SNOG YEAH THAT.) i don't really know what i'm getting at here, but ...
TL;DR: LIFE ISN'T JUST ABOUT GUYS. OR GIRLS IF YOU ARE A DUDE.
8. what i love most about winter; cozy sweaters, snuggling up with people, hot chocolate with a dash of cinnamon, chai tea, peppermints and candy canes, the friggin SNOW.
9. i have a pet turtle. named gertrude. B)
10. i like to go off on random tangents. sometimes i do this and then back off awkwardly hahhah. but yeah.
i feel like i ranted a whole lot, wasn't really expecting that. BUT HEY. YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T READ THIS BUT IF YOU DID COOL and idk why that's in caps but OH WELL!
i tag you, my friend, if you have stuck with me for this long. do whatever, set or facts, and tag me if you do so i can find out more about youuu!