- Similar itemYou'll love the sexy yet rugged look to this fierce ankle boot by ZiGi. The Z Jo doesn't fail to impress with it's black leather upper, lace up vamp and stud covered silhouette. An enticing 2 inch platform flows with an unstoppable 6 1/4 inch stiletto heel for utter confidence. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. black.
- NYDJAlieen Twill Ankle TrousersDetailsNYDJ Aileen cut in your choice of optic white, rosemary, oxford blue, or crimson red twill.Approx. measurements: 9 3/4" rise, 28" inseam, 12" leg opening.Features just enough stretch and patented Lift Tuck Technology to move with your body.Proprietary crisscross waistband slims the lower abdomen, contours the hips, and lifts the rear.Natural waist.Slim legs taper down and crop at ankle.Front slash pockets; back welt pockets.Button/zip fly; belt loops.Cotton/spandex.Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About NYDJ (Not Your Daughter's Jeans): Real jeans for real women: specially designed to slim the often problematic lower abdomen, contour the hips and lift the rear without the feeling of being stuffed in binding, tight and uncomfortable material.
- Similar itemMetallic gold-tone wool cardigan from DSQUARED2 featuring a round neckline, waffle knit design, a front button fastening, a front button fastening, two chest pouch pockets, contrast skinny belt at the waist and half-length sleeves with a thick ribbed hem and cuffs.
- Lafayette 148 New YorkWilma Textured Long-Sleeve CoatDetailsTextured wool-blend.Notched collar.Long sleeves.Snap-button belt at waist.Seam pocket.Loose silhouette.Hem hits at knee.Wool/angora.Imported.Designer About Lafayette 148 New York:Inspired by his global travels and the women he meets, Lafayette 148 New York's design director Edward Wilkerson translates his sense of style into elegant, supremely wearable fashion. The collection is noted for its modern designs, attention to detail, luxurious fabrics, and impeccable craftsmanship.
- Similar itemSt. John CollectionTigre-Print Light Shimmer Knit Trapeze CardiganDetailsTigre print shimmer knit.Round neckline; button front.Short sleeves.Relaxed.Rayon/polyester.Imported of domestic materials.Designer About St. John Collection:St. John is an iconic American brand founded in Southern California by Bob and Marie Gray in 1962. Today, St. John is a global luxury brand offering a lifestyle collection for the modern woman. St. John is recognized for its updated classics and chic, effortless, enduring style.
- Similar itemBlack mid-weight felted wool-blend twill. Buttoned epaulettes, buckled collar, tabbed cuffs, side pockets, buckled belt, back vent, fully lined. Button fastenings through front. 70% wool, 25% polyamide, 5% cashmere; sleeve lining: 100% viscose; upper body lining: 54% cotton, 37% acetate, 9% cupro; lower body lining: 100% viscose. Dry clean
- Similar itemYou'll love the sexy yet rugged look to this fierce ankle boot by ZiGi. The Z Jo doesn't fail to impress with its soft tan nubuck upper and lace up vamp. An enticing 2 inch platform flows with an unstoppable 6 1/4 inch stiletto heel for utter confidence. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. brown.
- Similar itemLela RoseCaroline Printed Ankle Pants, MultiDetailsPrinted twill.Zip fly; belt loops.Slash pockets; back welt pockets.Slim fit with straight legs.Cropped above ankle.Cotton/spandex.Made in USA of Italian material.Designer About Lela Rose: Texas native Lela Rose launched her line in 1998 after graduating from Parsons School of Design and working for both Christian Francis Roth and Richard Tyler. Delicate embellishments on separates and dresses with hand-finished details are the designer's hallmarks.
- Similar itemElie TahariSloane Cropped-Ankle Pants, NavyDetailsStretch twill pants.Mid rise.Straight legs.Front slip pockets; back welt pockets.Permanent creases.Cropped at ankle.Hook-eye/zip fly closure; belt loops.Cotton/rayon/spandex; dry clean.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Elie Tahari:New York-based designer Elie Tahari first made his self-named line famous in the 1970s, when he perfectly captured the disco aesthetic. Over the years, the designer's style has evolved into clean lines and expert cuts on expertly tailored modern looks for men and women.