- Similar itemStella McCartney preps us for post-summer chills with this textured tweed coat. In black and white, this swingy style is perfect layered over a cashmere sweater and skinny jeans. Button fastenings. Fully lined. 92% Wool, 7% Viscose, 1% Polyamide. Lining: 52% Viscose, 48% Cotton. Sleeve lining: 100% Viscose. Dry clean.
- Similar itemYou'll love the sexy yet rugged look to this fierce ankle boot by ZiGi. The Z Jo doesn't fail to impress with it's black leather upper, lace up vamp and stud covered silhouette. An enticing 2 inch platform flows with an unstoppable 6 1/4 inch stiletto heel for utter confidence. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. black.
- Similar itemMetallic gold-tone wool cardigan from DSQUARED2 featuring a round neckline, waffle knit design, a front button fastening, a front button fastening, two chest pouch pockets, contrast skinny belt at the waist and half-length sleeves with a thick ribbed hem and cuffs.
- Similar itemAkrisStretch Denim Ankle PantsDetailsStretch denim.Zip/button front; belt loops.Five-pocket design.Slim fit; straight legs.Cropped above ankles.Cotton/polyurethane.Made in Romania.Designer About Akris:This family-owned Swiss house is guided by Creative Director Albert Kriemler. His grandmother launched the line in 1922 and drew the name from her own initials (Alice Kriemler Schoch). Today the company has earned a reputation for exceptionally well-tailored dresses, suits and separates, and each piece is still designed and produced in Switzerland.
- Similar itemSt. John CollectionTigre-Print Light Shimmer Knit Trapeze CardiganDetailsTigre print shimmer knit.Round neckline; button front.Short sleeves.Relaxed.Rayon/polyester.Imported of domestic materials.Designer About St. John Collection:St. John is an iconic American brand founded in Southern California by Bob and Marie Gray in 1962. Today, St. John is a global luxury brand offering a lifestyle collection for the modern woman. St. John is recognized for its updated classics and chic, effortless, enduring style.
- Similar itemAkrisHoneycomb Slim Stretch Ankle PantsDetailsHoneycomb-print stretch cotton-blend pants by Akris.Zip/button fly; belt loops.Five-pocket design.Creased slim legs.Cropped.Polyester/polyamide/spandex; silk fabric lining.Made Romania.Designer About Akris:This family-owned Swiss house is guided by Creative Director Albert Kriemler. His grandmother launched the line in 1922 and drew the name from her own initials (Alice Kriemler Schoch). Today the company has earned a reputation for exceptionally well-tailored dresses, suits and separates, and each piece is still designed and produced in Switzerland.
- Similar itemInspired by the city of lights these Saint Laurent ankle boots are crafted from glittering black suede. A vertiginous stiletto heel and point toe lend them the French brand’s signature sharpness; black elasticated side panels make them easy to slip on. Take note from the Parisian style set and pair them with a statement biker jacket and cigarette pants.
- Lafayette 148 New YorkWilma Textured Long-Sleeve CoatDetailsTextured wool-blend.Notched collar.Long sleeves.Snap-button belt at waist.Seam pocket.Loose silhouette.Hem hits at knee.Wool/angora.Imported.Designer About Lafayette 148 New York:Inspired by his global travels and the women he meets, Lafayette 148 New York's design director Edward Wilkerson translates his sense of style into elegant, supremely wearable fashion. The collection is noted for its modern designs, attention to detail, luxurious fabrics, and impeccable craftsmanship.
- Similar itemComposition: 75% Angora wool, 24% Polyamide, 1% Elastane. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, round collar, short sleeves, front closure, zip closure, multipockets, pocket with zipper, no appliqués.