- Similar itemSure to be an instant classic, the Pleated V Top is a unique twist on the classic collar blouse, pieced from the same soft jersey as our bestselling Perfect Tank . Chiffon pleats adorn the v-neck collar and sleeves, while front seams give a flattering and comfortable fit. Fabric Content: Body: 95% Cotton/5% Spandex; Collar and Cuffs: 71% Lyocell/ 29% Polyester. Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Reshape and lay flat to dry. Cool iron on inside if necessary. Do not dry clean.
- Similar itemEasily work summer’s fresh garden motifs into your wardrobe with our Joni Cardigan one of Tory’s favorites from our fashion show. The slightly shrunken, perennially chic silhouette is made from a fine-gauge cotton blend, making it lightweight, and neatly polished off with a row of genuine mother-of-pearl buttons. Cotton blend. Crewneck. Long sleeves; sleeve length: 19.25" (48.3 cm) 7 button closure at center front. 21" (52.7 cm) in length. 57% cotton, 43% viscose. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemClean lines and an almond, rounded toe create our ever-so-elegant Hailene tall riding boots. Metal ornamental hardware. Full side zip for easy on/off. Padded footbed for all-day comfort. Leather upper. Man-made sole. Imported. 14" calf circumference,5 1/2" shaft, 1 1/4" low heels.
- Similar itemComposition: 70% Cotton, 30% Cashmere. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, v-neckline, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, multipockets, no appliqués.
- FryeDorado Polished Leather Riding BootDetailsEmbrace your inner equestrienne-or at least her sartorial sense-by tucking in tights and leggings to these cleanly structured Frye knee boots. Shiny leather with tonal topstitching. To-the-knee shaft with buckled strap details. Pull-on style. Round toe. 1/2" stacked block heel. Leather lining and sole. Approx. 16" overall boot height; 15" top circumference. Imported. Designer About Frye: John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Slips on. 100% polyester; lining: 100% polyester. Machine wash
- Similar itemLightning print chiffon shirt concealed button fastenings through front, buttoned long sleeves and side slit hem.
- Similar itemOur Teresa Riding Boot can ground any look with refined equestrian style. The iconic gold double-T logo and a buckled ankle strap shine against rich tumbled leather, while tonal grosgrain trim subtly defines the seams. Finished with a zip and a lug sole, it’s a classic silhouette and an easy go-to for everyday wear. Leather upper. Zipper closure. Leather lining and sole.
- Similar itemGreen wool cable knit cardigan from Céline Vintage featuring a ribbed round neck, a front button fastening, front pockets, long sleeves and a ribbed hem and cuffs. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.