- Similar itemThe jersey ruched jacket by Rundholz is the perfect addition to your fall wardrobe. With a fitted, feminine form and unique ruched effect to the pocketing, it is a fashion-forward and cutting-edge piece appropriate for any on-trend wardrobe this season. Team this Rundholz jacket with dark skinny jeans and heeled boots for a chic and sophisticated winter warming look. 96% cotton, 4% elastene. Machine wash. Rounded neckline. Single button collar. Button through fastening. Fitted shape with nipped in waist. Ruched design around pocketing to hem. Buttoned cuffs. Two front pockets.
- Jimmy Choo 'Linda' silver glitter fabric sling-back, sandal. With 30mm/1.2" platform and 120mm/4.8" gold tone metal heel. Nude leather sole, nude and gold leather insole. Gold toned metal buckle on ankle strap.
- Similar itemZac PosenCap-Sleeve Silk Faille Dress, BlackDetailsSilk faille dress by Zac Posen. Approx. 44"L front and back, measured from top of dress to hem. Squared neckline with pleated bodice details. Cap sleeves. Contour-seamed bodice. Formfitting sheath silhouette. Knee length. Hidden back zip. Made in USA. Please Note: Zac Posen runs small. Please order one size larger than you would normally wear. Designer About Zac Posen: New York native Zac Posen enjoyed a meteoric rise to the top almost as soon as he started his career. After interning at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute and then studying at London's Central Saint Martins, he launched his namesake line in 2001 at the age of 21. Soon celebrities and young society wore his designs to parties and red-carpet events, drawn to the line's impeccable tailoring and modern spin on '30s and '40s silhouettes.
- Similar itemSnakeskin pointed toe pumps detailed with a silvertone metal mesh overlay. Finished with leather trim and a thin, square heel. Approximately 4" heel (105mm) Leather sole. Available in Black/Dark Silver. Handmade in Italy.
- Jean Paul GaultierLeopard-Print Bustier DressDetailsLeopard-print fine-tulle dress by Jean Paul Gaultier. Sweetheart neckline. Bustier bust with lined cups and underwire. Sleeveless shoulders. Formfitting sheath silhouette. Hem hits at the knee. Pulls over the head. Polyamide; lined. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24. 5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Jean Paul Gaultier: French designer Jean Paul Gaultier started his career in 1970 as an assistant at Pierre Cardin. In 1976, he launched his label with a style that drew more from the London street scene than Parisian couture. In addition to his men's and women's ready-to-wear lines, and the haute couture line he launched in 1997, Jean Paul Gaultier offers a collection of provocative fragrances in distinctive bottles that are every bit as avant garde as the designer's clothes.
- Similar itemEscadaOne-Button Illusion Blazer, Black/WhiteDetailsMany will look twice at this fashionable, optical illusion. Escada planted a contrasting "button" in the center of this blazer. It's a refreshing conversation piece while adding to your professional wardrobe, too. Fine-knit blazer by Escada. Approx. measurements: 25"L in front, 24 1/2"L in back. Shawl collar; front hook-and-eye closure. Long sleeves. Welt pockets at hips. Fitted, pleated bodice; flares at waist with tulip hem. Triacetate/polyester. Made in Croatia of Italian materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Escada: Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.
- Heel measures approximately 100mm/ 4 inches. Gold and bronze patent-leather. Cutouts, silver leather sole, open almond toe, signature red leather sole. Zip fastening along back. Designer color: Version Gold
- Similar itemGive your fitted blazer the day off. We designed this single-button jacket in menswear-inspired twill with an easy, relaxed fit. Not only is it more comfortable, but it adds unassuming cool to a pencil skirt or a pair of trousers. Tailored for a fitted look. Body length: 25 1/4". Sleeve length: 32 1/2". Hits at waist. Viscose/polyamide. Notch collar. Flap welt and chest pockets. Functional buttons at cuffs. Back vent. Lined. Dry clean. Import.
- Similar itemLeopard-print fine-tulle dress by Jean Paul Gaultier. Sweetheart neckline. Bustier bust with lined cups and underwire. Sleeveless shoulders. Formfitting sheath silhouette. Hem hits at the knee. Pulls over the head. Polyamide; lined. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2.