- Swing your style pendulum back to the seventies with this zesty jumpsuit.
Open back with banded details.
Full-length inseam, 33.75".
Self: Polyester crepe.
Contrast: Rayon, Nylon, Spandex ponte.
- T by Alexander Wang's Bandeau Jumpsuit conveys the brand's polished yet sporty mood in fluid black crepe. Tailor yours for a perfect fit with its adjustable shoulder and back straps.;Styled with: Stella McCartney Beckett Platform Sandals, Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Zip Pouch.;Product code: 38828;• Black crepe • Adjustable back hook and eye fastening and tab fastening, invisible zip lower back • 100% polyester • Dry clean
- Silk crepe, silk satin jumpsuit with a black satin stripe on the side. Also available in green. Silk crepe, Silk Satin Dry clean only.
- Dance the night away at the Christmas party in this stunning burnout number. Jumpsuits are a great alternative to dresses this season and shouts glamour. With a delicate floral print, velvet panels and a discreet slit at the front. Style with heels and a clutch bag for a chic going out look. 59% Viscose, 23% Nylon, 18% Silk. Machine wash.
- Diane von Furstenberg storm.blue and black Ireland jumpsuit. Silk. Open back, fully lined. Ties at neck, concealed hook and zip fastening at side. 100% silk; lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean Ireland printed silk jumpsuit.
- Contrast-sized flowers in neon shades bring exuberance to DVF's Arabella jumpsuit. Micro daisies cover the long-sleeved silk-chiffon top half, while the wide-leg crepe trousers feature a larger, punchier pattern and floor-sweeping length. Wear it to a spring wedding with scarlet sandals and a matching clutch.
- Black lace detail jersey jumpsuit, wearing length 146cm Jumpsuit. Lace. 95% Polyester,5% Elastane. Machine Wash 30°C. Care Instructions Care Instructions: Machine Wash 30°C.
- This layered jumpsuit by Elie Saab proves that red carpet glamour is not just limited to evening gowns. Crafted from luxurious crepe, the tailored design features lace panels peeking out from under layered ruffles, creating the illusion of a slimmer waist. Finished with wide leg trousers, it will pair perfectly with all-black accessories and vertiginous sandals.
- M.i.h Jeans's blue denim Saint jumpsuit is a stellar way to work the season's 1970s vibe. Inspired by artist overalls, it's designed to sit loosely on the body, with a retro zip-down front and a matching tie to cinch the waist. Style it with a slouchy tan suede bag and matching platforms.
- Iris and Ink midnight.blue Alice jumpsuit. Washed.satin. Draped front, elasticated waist, slant pockets. Pull on Alice draped washed.satin jumpsuit.
- Roland Mouret's 'Colston' jumpsuit is pintucked and paneled at the bust and waist for the most flattering silhouette. This vivid red piece has been crafted in the UK and finished with a lustrous silk-blend lining. Pressed creases through the leg ensure a smart finish. Shown here with: Valentino Sandals, Bottega Veneta Clutch, Alexander McQueen Ring, Kenneth Jay Lane Cuff, Jennifer Fisher Earrings, Gucci Ring, Ryan Storer Cuff, La Perla Bra, La Perla Briefs.. Red stretch-crepe.. Zip fastening along back.. 63% viscose, 34% acetate, 3% elastane; lining: 70% silk, 21% polyester, 9% elastane.. Dry clean.. Made in the UK.
- Up the ante with this cut-out flare jumpsuit. A striking alternative to a party dress, we love the high neck and peek-a-boo panels for a reveal of skin. 100% Polyester. Machine wash.Model's height is 5' 9.5""
- The wool fabric of this Maison Margiela jumpsuit makes it a crisp choice that will hold its shape from start to finish. Understated with a strapless top and wide leg pants, the zipped pockets add just a touch of attitude * Bordeaux wool, strapless, belted waist, zipped pockets, zipped back * Slim fit, wide leg * Wear it with heels and dainty accessories
- Think jumpsuits for alternative chic this party season. This elegant jumpsuits boasts tailored tapering and a bandeau neckline, with a statement cut-out. Just add a statement necklace and heels for instant cool. 84% Polyester, 7% Metallised fibre, 7% Nylon, 2% Elastane. Machine wash.
- A sophisticated alternative to your classic maxi dress, this slinky jersey jumpsuit is ideal for after-hours. Crafted to flatter, the wide leg elegantly flows to floor-length, whilst the drape wrap front, flattering side gathers, and centre back ruching cinches the waist for a feminine silhouette. Finished with a centre back zip, team with strappy sandals an a small clutch for instant chic appeal. Length: 145cm shoulder neck point to hem. Model Wears Size 10/Height: 179cm. Brand : Phase Eight. Length : Long. Material : 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane. Neckline : Round Neck. Sleeve : Sleeveless. Washing Instructions : Dry Clean.