- A sophisticated top fabricated from a soft fine knit with a silky woven back. Flattering draped silhouette. Scoop neckline. Three-quarter length sleeves. Straight back yoke with a box pleat detail that lends a lovely drape. Trendy high-low hem. 100% viscose; Back: 100% polyester. Hand wash cold, reshape and dry flat. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 28 in ; Product measurements were taken using size XS (US 0-2). Please note that measurements may vary by size. Keep your clothing clean, in place, and in style with these products! Hollywood's best-kept Fashion Secrets:
- Similar itemBurnished and antiqued this tribalinspired bangle set features an etched pattern and faux stone accents. Lightweight. 0.20"0.35" width 2.75" diameter. Measured from M/L. Imported.
- Similar itemShe spies with her little eyes . Fabulous boots! ; Easy pull-on construction. Rich suede upper with studded shaft. Man-made lining. Lightly cushioned man-made footbed. Stacked heel. Man-made sole. Imported. Measurements: ; Heel Height: 2 in ; Weight: 14 oz ; Circumference: 11 in ; Shaft: 4 1 2 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemLow height, high style Ankle boots have evolved into sleek, chic outfit completers, and they keep getting better every season. They look great with nearly anything — leggings, slim fit pants (cuffed or tucked), tights with a skirt, maybe even a boho dress — and they add a breath of youth and character to any look. Functional and fashionable. A cow suede upper tops a mild 1 1/2” heel for sure steps. A full side zipper inside and heel tab helps ease entry, and a built-in metal shank adds support. A leather heel counter helps keep the heel from slipping. Cushioned, leather-covered footbed with composition rubber outsole make them comfortable enough for all day wear. Imported. Features: Perfect fall style with tights and slim jeans. Rich cow suede upper. Inside zip entry. Man made lining with non-slip leather heel counter. Built-in supportive shank. Composition rubber outsole. 1 1/2” heel height.
- Gold or silver tone crosshatched engraved tribal bangle.
- Similar itemknitted, lightweight sweater, solid color, round collar, 3/4 length sleeves, no pockets, no appliqués. Material:67% Viscose, 33% Polyester
- Similar itemFlaunt an edgy vibe and feel fabulous when you step out in these sleek boots. Leather upper. Lace-up detail with metal eyelets. Convenient side-zip closure. Cushioned insole features the signature Fitzwell gel comfort heel pad. Smooth fabric lining. Stacked heel. Man-made sole. Imported. Measurements: ; Heel Height: 2 in ; Weight: 13 oz ; Shaft: 9 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemlightweight sweater, solid color, round collar, 3/4 length sleeves, no pockets, beaded detailing. Material:100% Cotton
- Hand-carved in the Ovahimba tribal tradition by villagers in Namibia, the African Bronze bracelets are typically made of recycled bronze piping cut into strips. A hammer and chisel are used to create the design and to shape them into bracelets. The bracelets are finished using sand paper and a buffing cloth. Each bracelet features a representation of the AIDS ribbon, and each is a unique work of wearable art. Available in a small radius or large radius and easily adjustable. Your purchase of this bracelet provides care services, food, and schooling for children of this Namibian village and other areas of Africa ravaged by AIDS. Buy it for yourself or as a memorable gift. Each bracelet is a showpiece, full of meaning and depth, and worn with the hopes of eradicating this disease forever. The Until There's A Cure Bracelet's were designed to serve as a bridge uniting people to fight HIV AIDS, increasing awareness, compassion, understanding, and responsibility. AND 90% of proceeds from sales of this charity bracelet funds prevention education, care services, public awareness programs, and vaccine and Cure development research. Until There rsquo;s A Cure reg; Is a national organization dedicated to eradicating HIV AIDS by raising awareness and funds to combat this pandemic through sales of the Until There's A Cure Bracelet. Fueled by concerns about the effects of HIV AIDS on the lives of their children, two California mothers were inspired to create the non-profit organization Until There rsquo;s A Cure reg; Foundation in 1993. The Foundation was the first non-profit organization to create and sell a bracelet to raise funds for a cause. Recycled-Bronze African Charity Bracelet, Size Small. Quality material;