- Similar itemAlexander McQueenHeroine Mini Satchel Bag, BlackDetailsFrom Alexander McQueen, this basic black Mini Heroine bag is small in size yet big on innovative design. The zip sides expand the structured shape, and the flap top loops securely over a handle.Structured grained leather with tonal topstitching.Brass hardware.Rolled tote handles, 3" drop.Removable adjustable shoulder strap, 23".Flap top threads over top handle.Expandable zip sides.Foil logo at front.Piping detail trims sides and flap.Interior slip pocket; suede lining.Flat bottom with metal feet.8"H x 7"W x 4"D; bag weight: 1lb. 5oz.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemCotton/Lycra® spandex. Machine wash. Made in USA. Zip fly with button closure. Five-pocket silhouette. Lightly faded and distressed thighs, quilted front thighs. 8" Rise, 30" inseam, 11" leg opening.
- CasadeiStudded-Heel Platform PumpDetailsThis Casadei platform pump takes your look to a whole new level with rich, berry colored suede and a studded, stunning heel.Suede upper.Low-dipped vamp lengthens legs.Almond toe.Leather lining, insole, and outsole.Slip-on style.5 1/2" studded heel; 1 1/2" hidden platform lowers the pitch to 4" equiv.Made in Italy.Designer About Casadei:Italian shoe label Casadei traces its heritage to 1958, when Quinto and Flora Casadei began designing ultra-elegant and fashion-forward shoes for private clients. Today, the second generation of the Casadei family guides the company; Cesare oversees design while Fabrizio manages matters of finance. Known for fantastically beautiful feminine designs, Casadei shoes are all made in Italy and hand-finished by skilled craftsmen.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: poplin, tartan pattern, classic neckline, short sleeves, front closure, button closing, no pockets, pleated detailing, no appliqués, small sized.
- Height: 18cm Width: 25.5cm Depth: 12cm. Handle drop: 10cm Shoulder Strap: 55cm-60cm. Double leather top handle. Zip closure with padlock fastening. Front compartment with Postman's Lock closure. One internal zip pocket. One internal slip pocket. Metal feet at base. Logo printed lining. Light gold coloured metal hardware.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: classic neckline, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, no pockets, logo appliqués, french cuffs, plain weave, tartan pattern.
- Double up on details with this exclusive, hand picked jean. Gold thread in two different hues highlights this flawless skinny is our signature QT style for a look that can only be classified as uniquely True Religion. The dark denim wash features rips and fades in all the areas you would expect in a vintage jean without compromising quality and the best part is - the color makes the stitch details truly shine! Skinny jean. Low rise waist. 34" inseam. 88% cotton, 10% polyester, 2% spandex. Zip fly. Imported.
- Similar itemBrian AtwoodSuede Hidden-Platform Pump, VioletDetailsEmbrace Fall's favorite shade with these Brian Atwood purple platform pumps. Suede upper.Almond toe.5" covered heel; 1" hidden platform; 4" equiv. pitch.Leather lining and footbed.Made in Italy.Designer About Brian Atwood:Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Destined to draw attention, these jeans are the epitome of effortless off-duty style. Their low rise and skinny fit flatter your figure while the easy-to-wear stretch denim keeps you comfortable. Finished with moto-seam zippers and destroyed details, you'll love this pair for its authentic broken-in vibe. Low rise, sits low on hips. Slim fit through thigh. Skinny leg opening. Distressing throughout with destroy and repair detail that's patched from behind. Zippered moto-seam at ankle inseam and back pockets. Five pocket construction with two front mock pockets and one coin pocket. Two back pockets. Zip fly. Due to the nature of the fabric and wash, each garment has its own unique appearance—no two will be exactly alike. 7 ½" front rise. 12 ¼" back rise. 11" leg opening. 30" inseam. 92% Cotton, 6% Polyester, 2% Lycra. Machine wash.