- Similar itemSkinny jeans at their absolute best. Five-pocket jean flaunts a low rise and contoured waistband to prevents gaps. Traditional skinny leg is fitted from the thigh to the hem. Unplugged is a beautifully broken-in indigo wash with whiskers and fading on 9.75 oz stretch cotton-poly denim. Signature triangle button flap back pockets. Contrast topstitching. Logo rivet on coin pocket. Union Jack logo label at the right rear pocket. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and double-button closure. 92% cotton, 6% polyester, 2% elastane. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Made in the U.S.A. and Imported. Measurements: ; Outseam: 40 in ; Inseam: 32 in ; Front Rise: 8 in ; Back Rise: 12 in ; Leg Opening: 12 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- MagaschoniButton-Down Leopard Burnout CardiganDetailsTextured cardigan by Magaschoni in your choice of colors. V neckline; button-down front. Long, bracelet-style sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Welt pockets at waist. Fitted; ribbed hem. Silk/polyester/cashmere. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Magaschoni: The New York-based Magaschoni line was introduced in 1989 and has become a beacon of luxurious separates and polished suits. The collection is crafted from high-end fabrics and features intricate stitching, beading, and embroidery. Creative Director Jeffrey Thorpe was born and raised in Hong Kong, spending his formative years poring over Vogue sketching designs. After graduation with honors from Kingston in London, Thorpe soon headed to New York City. Thorpe brings his world travels and inspiration to the collections.
- Similar itemBlack leather ankle boot from Toga featuring a pointed toe, a textured leather panel at the leg, an inside zip fastening, a stylized embossed silver-tone buckle fastening strap at the ankle, a chunky high heel with a western style silver-tone metallic attachment and a leather sole.
- Bar III's industrial-cool bangle set features 13 separate bangles. Includes a chic mix of burnished silver-tone with varying textures. Crafted in burnish silver-tone mixed metal. Approximate diameter: 2-1/2 inches.
- Write a lyrical poem dedicated to celebrating the dawn while wrapped in the cozy colors of this knitted cardigan. Your favorite time of day, the early morning begs to be savored in this open-front layers striped mosaic motif with a pencil and notepad stowed in its front patch pockets so you can pen your sunrise song while the rooster crows. Long Long Sleeve Writing an Aubade Cardigan in Multi embellished with Pockets for Casual occasions.
- Similar itemVince leather boot with pebbled leather panels. Approx. 6 1/4"H shaft with buckle detail. Interior side zip. Round toe. 1 1/2" chunky rubber sole. Tread outsole for traction. "Reid" is made in Italy. Heel height may vary by size.
- Similar itemRock 'n roll chic is back. Low-rise stretch denim boasts a skinny fit from the hip through the leg. A sanded fade, whiskers, and destroyed grinding set off the light indigo blue wash. Multi-threaded contrast topstitching. Antiqued fleur hardware. Sequined fleur-de-lis at the coin and back pockets. Leather brand patch at back waist. Five-pocket design with button-flap back pockets. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and button closure. 98% cotton, 2% elastane. Machine wash and tumble dry. Imported. Measurements: ; Outseam: 39 in ; Inseam: 32 in ; Front Rise: 7 in ; Back Rise: 13 in ; Leg Opening: 10 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 25, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- This stylish stackable bracelet set includes five different patterns for a unique look. A highly polished finish completes the look of this silvertone and black-plated base metal 11-piece bangle set.
- Similar itemVince leather boot with pebbled leather panels. Approx. 6 1/4"H shaft with buckle detail. Interior side zip. Round toe. 1 1/2" chunky rubber sole. Tread outsole for traction. "Reid" is made in Italy.