- This attractive pendant showcases shimmering white, black, and grey cultured pearls in a graduated design. The necklace sparkles with shiny sterling silver pyramid beads, and a silver cable chain secured with a spring ring clasp. Grade: AAA Color: White, grey, black Cultured pearls Number: Three (3) 3 round-cut pyramid beads each measures 3 mm Clasp: Spring ring Metal weight: 1.11 grams Necklace dimensions: 9-10 mm wide x 18 inches long All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. Treatment code N. See Treatment Guide for further information. Side Stone: Gemstone Jewelry Type: Fine Pearl Type: Freshwater Chain Style: Cable Stone Shape: Round Necklace Type: Beaded, Chain, Pendant Stone: Pearl Pearl Look: Casual Pearl Color: Grey, Black, White Pearl Size: 5-6 MM, 7-8 MM, 9-10 MM Jewelry Finish: High Polish Metal Color: White Metal: Sterling Silver Exact Color: Multi Length: 18 Inch Click here for additional buying information Size: 18 Inch. Color: Multi. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.
- Similar item- Talitha white Meera dress - Crocheted cotton - Slips on - 100% cotton - Dry clean - Imported The ultimate travel wardrobe, Talitha is a bohemian-inspired collection founded by fashion editor Kim Hersov and embroidery expert Shon Randhawa. Borrowing elements from India's rich culture, each piece is made by local artisans and craftsmen in New Delhi. The intricate needlework can be seen on everything from flowing kaftans to airy cotton tops.
- Handmade by artisans in Kenya, this thong sandal details a stunning tribal design. Hand embellished multi-colored beading accent natural brown leather and is finished with adjustable leather ankle wraps. Natural imperfections in leather may be visible and add to the overall beauty of each shoe. Leather will soften with wear.
- Similar itemChic straw-look woven tweed clutch in neutral hues has an eye-catching shoulder strap that flaunts radiant goldtone hardware with bamboo spacers for a hip yet earthy edge. Chain and bamboo shoulder strap, 9 1/2" drop. Top zip closure. One outside open pocket. One inside zip pocket. Two inside open pockets. One inside mirror slot. Fully lined. 9"W X 5 1/2"H X 2"D. Polypropylene/polyester. Made in USA. - Bulu Woven Clutch
- Similar itemSizing: True to size. Thong toe. Faux leather construction. Beaded, fringe, and woven detail. Wraparound ankle strap with adjustable buckled closure. Lightly padded footbed. Imported
- Similar itemA cool and funky accessory, this pendant features a floral-shaped created opal in your choice of white, pink, or blue. This unique pendant suspends from a 16-inch long cable chain. Style: Necklace Gemstone colors: White, Pink, Blue Gemstone shapes: Other One created Opal measures 12 mm wide x 12 mm long Metal: Sterling Silver Finish: High polish Chain: Cable Chain length: 16 inches long with a 2 inch extension Clasp: Spring Ring Pendant dimensions: 12 mm wide x 12 mm long Necklace dimensions: 1 mm wide x 16 inches long with a 2 inch extension All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. Treatment code CR Jewelry Type: Fashion Necklace Type: Pendant Stone: Gemstone Gemstone: Opal Metal Color: White Metal: Sterling Silver Length: 17 Inch Gemstone Color: Blue, White, Pink Size: 17 Inch. Color: Blue. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.
- Similar itemStraw and Leather Clutch w/Shoulder Strap is crafted in woven jute with gilded and colored leather accents for a light and elegant feel to a classic clutch. Featuring removable chain strap, magnetic flap closure with leather trim and laminate leather lining, two compartments, inner zip pocket and gold tone hardware detail. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemComfy oversized pull on kaftan.
- Similar item- Talitha white dress - Broderie anglaise cotton - Drawstring waistband, tassel and pompom trims - Tie-fastening keyhole at front - 100% cotton - Dry clean - Imported The ultimate travel wardrobe, Talitha is a bohemian-inspired collection founded by fashion editor Kim Hersov and embroidery expert Shon Randhawa. Borrowing elements from India's rich culture, each piece is made by local artisans and craftsmen in New Delhi. The intricate needlework can be seen on everything from flowing kaftans to airy cotton tops.