Shop this look
- Similar itemInfinity Scroll Chest. Handcrafted of hardwood solids, laminated lumber, and other composite materials. Hand-painted, aged-taupe finish is distressed, giving the piece an antique appearance. Carved design on the drawer fronts. Three drawers. 40"W x 20"D x 35"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 115 lbs.
- Designed in a classic Georgian style, this remarkable walnut chest of drawers would make a fine addition to any period furniture collection. Solid brass hardware and satinwood string inlays adorn the top and drawer fronts for an especially striking appearance. Every aspect of this walnut chest of drawers speaks to a long and venerable tradition of English cabinetry. Even the simple yet elegant straight front design is a classic favorite of Georgian period chests like this one. A series of solid brass pulls and winged escutcheons adorn the drawer fronts, which are laid out in a two-over-three design. Each drawer locks with an accompanying skeleton key. Completing the genuine antique style of this chest are the shaped apron and bracket feet, which are beautiful in their own right. The wood is a rich selection of walnut that has been treated to an elaborate, seven-stage finishing process. This began with distressing the wood, then staining, finishing, and finally concluded with several coats of wax for a nice, lustrous polish. The end result is a stunning appearance that can be maintained over the decades with subsequent coats of wax. The satinwood string inlays also contrast beautifully with the walnut; their intersecting circular patterns frame the brass hardware for a striking effect. This chest is not only beautiful: it is also extremely sturdy and well-made. Each drawer slides in and out very smoothly and features hand-cut dovetailed joints. The locks and hardware are all forged in England, just as they have been for centuries. The end result is a walnut chest of drawers that is every bit an investment as it is a beautiful prospect for any fine antique furniture collection. This is truly an heirloom quality piece that will last for many decades to come!
- This superbly-crafted, 4-drawer cerused oak chest comes as a smart and functional storage solution for your bedroom. Part of Bungalow 5's Barcelona Collection, the 4-drawer cerused oak chest has been designed by the company's New York City architects and built by Bungalow 5's in-house cabinet-makers and finishers to world class standards. Four roomy storage spaces covered with decorative silver ring pulls give you all the area you need to put away a ton of stuff, and the birch wood structure with a solid oak base promises years of dedicated service. The nickel nailhead detailing on the drawer-fronts give the piece fabulous visual interest and impart a unique character dimension you'd normally associate with such top-notch wood architecture. 39.5"W x 18"D x 35.5"H Birch and oak with white lacquer drawer fronts The Barcelona White Nailhead 4-Drawer Chest from Bungalow 5 stands on a gray cerused oak base
- Similar itemBarbara Cosgrove's hammered table lamp accents a modern interior with subtle texture and sleek style. The light fixture's slender silver base lends a versatile look with metallic flair. Brass with nickel finish. Silk drum shade with gold liner. Clear cord. 60W bulb (not included) Lamp with shade: 18" Dia x 26"H. Base: 4.5" Dia. Shade: 18"Dia x 10"H. Cord: 8'L.
- Similar itemThe Regina Andrew Daphne table lamp provides strikingly glam style. Constructed from aluminum, brass, and iron, this fixture's base showcases a hammered appearance in bright metallic gold. 16" Dia x 28.5"H. Natural linen hard back shade. Bright gold ball finial. Accepts one 150-watt bulb (not included) 3-way switch. E26 socket. Clear cord. Lightly dust to clean.
- Similar itemInfinity Scroll Chest Details Handcrafted of hardwood solids, laminated lumber, and other composite materials. Hand-painted, aged-taupe finish is distressed, giving the piece an antique appearance. Carved design on the drawer fronts. Three drawers. 40"W x 20"D x 35"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 115 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Material: Hardwood solids, Laminated lumber, MDF, Paint.
- Similar itemAn ombre effect is created through the use of multiple finishes on the drawer fronts of this solid wood chest. Each of the four drawer fronts features either an Artisan, Woodland, Retreat or Heritage Gray stain that ranges from light to dark. Hand-carved details and metal hardware offer a finishing touch. This chest will be right at home with any decor style and in any setting be it a rustic mountain home or a traditional city residence. Solid mahogany. Keyed metal hardware. Two storage areas behind doors.
- Form and function meet and flourish in this antique French Country chest of drawers. The distressed black pine chest houses two large drawers for clothing or linens. Carved details of escutcheon plates grace the front of this dresser and complete the romantic, architectural inspiration of the piece. 32 inches high x 41.5 inches wide x 24 inches deep. Constructed from solid wood. Hand finished in extremely distressed antique black - subtle chestnut speckled throughout. Features two drawers with decorative escutcheon plate.
- Similar itemThis lovely mahogany lingerie chest has seven drawers providing plenty of storage space in a dresser that does not have a large footprint. Recently hand made in England by a third generation furniture maker, this piece will adorn your home for many years to come. A beautiful selection of flame mahogany has been used on the tops and drawer fronts which was further enhanced with a satinwood banding and solid brass handles. Each drawer has hand cut dovetails. Hand cut dovetails are important to mention because they show the kind of care and quality that went into this lingerie chest’s creation. Another fine aspect of the dresser is the seven stage, hand rubbed finish. This finish provides a deep, rich sheen that mimics antique furniture. The drawers run on wooden drawer runners, just like antique chests from the 18th and 19th Centuries. The entire chest sits on bracket feet which are sturdy and provide a raised and less square look to furniture. Traditionally this is a bedroom piece. However, today it can be used in any room of the house for a variety of storage uses. Anywhere you need some extra storage or a piece with some height to it, this lingerie chest would work!
- Similar itemThe Bungalow 5 Ming drawer chest compels with a modern Asian-inspired vibe. Striking antique gold hardware accents this natural-colored lacquered grasscloth furnishing's functional storage atop a turned base. 40.5"W x 18"D x 34"H. 4 drawers. Engineered wood. Wipe down with soft, dry cloth to clean.
- Similar itemThe Sunderland accent chest is lavishly designed with a dazzling finish and patterned drawer fronts. Made from wood,this contemporary chest features an uniquely shaped zigzag drawer fronts,and classic apron and cabriole legs.
- Similar itemThe curvaceous jug-shaped glass body of the Pezzato Table Lamp is embellished by a sumptuous patina finish. The ombré effect is underscored by an inky Black Satin footing and a Bone Linen shade. PRODUCT NAME: Pezzato Table Lamp. DIMENSIONS: 26h x 14d x 19w. NUMBER OF LIGHTS: 1. SHADES: Bone Linen 11/7x19/14x11. MATERIAL: Glass/Brass. FINISH: Art Glass with Patina. WATTAGE PER LIGHT: 150. TOTAL WATTAGE: 150. BULB TYPE: Edison. Leadtime:
- Similar itemSuave and sophisticated, the Arteriors Walker lamp boasts a retro look with a hammered, antiqued finish. A genie-in-a-bottle shape adds light-hearted character to this chic light fixture. Gray iron with brass welds. Microfiber round coolie shade in pewter with cotton lining in light gray. Accepts one 150-watt type A bulb (not included) Black 3-way rotary switch at socket. Closed bottom. Nickel-plated hardware. Clear silver cord. UL/cUL approved. Wipe down with soft, dry cloth to clean. 15" Dia x 35.5"H. Shade: 15" Dia x 15"H. Cord: 8'L.