- Black Lace Up Buckle Strap Heeled Platform Ankle Boots COLOR:BlackMOST POPULAR:Ankle bootUpper: Polyurethane,Metal;Back zipper
- Similar itemCut from soft charcoal denim, FRAME's skinny jeans are blended with the perfect amount of stretch to sculpt and flatter your silhouette. This mid-rise 'Le Skinny de Jeanne' pair is finished with subtle fading and whiskering across the hips, as well as a distressed right knee. Style them with a tucked-in shirt. Shown here with: Stella McCartney Shirt, Mansur Gavriel Clutch, The Row Loafers, Jennifer Fisher Ring, Charlotte Chesnais Earrings, Annelise Michelson Ring.. Charcoal stretch-denim.. Button and concealed zip fastening at front.. 94% cotton, 5% polyester, 1% elastane.. Machine wash.. Designer wash: Central.
- Walk into the new age of fashion with the Storm Chaser Bootie. With a zip fastening and buckles at the vamp and the shaft, this bootie is perfect for attaining a smart look. The zipper closure helps in easy slip on and off. It is equipped with a stylish metal hook and lacing closure for a secure fit. This bootie features a thick heel and front platform for comfort and shock absorption.
- Similar itemA richly textured pattern adds both graphic and tactile appeal to this soft, classic yet statement-making sweater. Ribbed round neckline, cuffs and hem. Long raglan sleeves. Pullover style. About 24" from shoulder to hem. Cotton/nylon/spandex. Hand wash. Imported. - Robbin Jacquard Knit Sweater
- Similar itemDouble-breasted jacket tailored in a fine wool blend. Notched lapels. Shoulder pads. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Double-breasted engraved-button front closure. Chest welt pocket. Flap waist pockets. Silk lining. About 28" from shoulder to hem. Wool/elastane. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Model shown is 5'10" (177cm) wearing US size 4. - Camdon Wool-Blend Jacket
- From the apres-ski pub to the roaring fire at the lodge, layer up for the snow-touched season in the Cabin Knit Pullover. Merino wool blend offers warmth and a naturally soft hand feel. Jacquard-knit snowflake design layers over a setesdal-inspired pattern. Coin logo badge at the left cuff. Shawl collar with pewter button closure. Long sleeves. Straight hem. 50% Merino wool, 50% acrylic. Hand wash and dry flat. Imported. Measurements: Length: 24 in Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemPurple and black wool double breasted jacket from Chanel Vintage featuring notched lapels, a double breasted front fastening, front pockets, three-quarter length sleeves, a fitted waist, a long length and a straight hem. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. Color: Blue. Gender: Female. Material: Wool.
- L'Agence's 'The Margot' jeans are inspired by vintage styles from the '70s. This skinny pair is cut from black denim with the perfect amount of stretch to ensure shape retention and unrestricted movement. We particularly love the cropped length – it works equally well with heels and flats. Shown here with: Gucci Shoulder bag, Gucci Pumps, Alexander McQueen Necklace, Cornelia Webb Ring, Arme De L'Amour Ring, Maria Black Bracelet, Chan Luu Necklace, Body Editions Bodysuit.. Black stretch-denim.. Button and concealed zip fastening at front.. 46% cotton, 29% rayon, 15% Lyocell, 6% polyester, 4% spandex; pocket lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.. Machine wash.
- All-rounder with must-have potential. NINE TO FIVE’s casual reinterpretation of the classic Chelsea Boot has the potential for becoming a must have: It features almond-shaped toe caps, a zipper on the side with characteristic leather tassel in a contrasting colour as well as a slightly sloped block heel of just 3 cm. Our Low Cut Bootie #schilling are made of beautifully soft calfskin leather and they are true all-rounders: They match a hip skinny jeans just as perfectly as an elegant blazer. Leather is a natural product. As such, it changes with time and retains a unique patina. Nevertheless, leather should be treated with a certain respect by ensuring proper maintenance and timely mending. It’s indispensable to waterproof the leather before wearing it to protect it from moisture. In order to ensure a long last and to prevent brittleness, it is also important to store the shoes on wooden shoe trees in order to allow them time for recovery. Leather shoes should never been worn on two consecutive days, but always be granted a rest of at least 24 hours in order to ensure complete drying. Nourishing polish should be used on a bi-weekly basis or after greater soiling. Use a horsehair brush to polish the shoes afterwards. Ethically and sustainably handcrafted in Portugal Chrome-free tanned Italian calfskin Sock made of undyed, vegetable tanned sheep leather Metal parts from European production.