- Similar itemThe Nappa Leather Chain Gloves are a chic addition to your collection of seasonal designer fashion accessories. Featuring pure cashmere lining for maximum comfort and warmth, these luxurious leather gloves are finished with woven chain trim for added allure. Genuine leather with 100% Cashmere lining. Spot Clean Only. Woven chain trim. Wrist length. Glove sizing: S/M=6-7; M/L=7-8.
- Similar itemYellow cotton-blend floral macramé gown from Valentino featuring a slash neck, long sleeves, a fitted waist, a flared skirt, a long length, a scalloped hem and an open back with a bow detail. This item is true to fit.
- Similar itemGold-tone embellished pearl earrings from Chanel Vintage featuring a clip fastening, embossed metal detailing and a logo plaque to the back. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Kiki McDonoughDiamond Bow 18k Gold Blue Topaz RingDetailsPerfect for parties, this statement ring from the Kiki McDonough Flowers Bows collection make a statement with colorful gems and flourishing bow details. From the Flowers Bows collection. 18-karat white gold. Cushion-cut blue topaz center. Pave diamond bow settings. Blue topaz, 10. 5 total carat weight. Diamond, 0. 43 total carat weight. Slim band. Designer About Kiki McDonough: Kiki McDonough fine jewelry-acclaimed for vividly colored semiprecious stones, 18-karat gold, radiant diamonds, and unexcelled craftsmanship-has been spotted sparkling on British nobles for the last quarter century. McDonough's singular ability to use classic media to craft rings, bracelets, necklaces, and earrings with a contemporary sensibility continues to attract customers to her shop located in London's famed Sloane Square. The Victoria and Albert Museum has a pair of her earrings on permanent display in their modern jewelry collection, giving the luxury brand an enduring global presence.
- Similar itemFine-tune your look from head to toe in any weather with accessories from the fashion-forward Vince Camuto. Smooth, supple colorblock leather. Logo plaque at top. Poly lined. Size 6.5 (S) measures 7½'' long (from tip of mid finger to cuff edge) Self: Leather; Lining: Polyester; Spot Clean; Imported;
- A stunning statement ring by prestigious Italian jeweler BVLGARI. This beautiful cocktail ring features a disc of black onyx and sparkling diamonds in a spiral design. Ring is set in 18k white gold. Ring size is 6. Signed BVLGARI. Pre-Owned: Bulgari 18KW Diamond andOnyx Swirl Ring. 18KW; Italy;
- Similar itemGold-tone metal pearl rock earrings from Chanel Vintage featuring a clip fastening, simulated pearls cabochons and gourmette finishing. 80's. Very good condition. Marked: Chanel 26 Made in France. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemBeige floral print dress from Red Valentino featuring a round neck, a sleeveless design, a rear zip fastening, a tie fastening at waist, a loose fit skirt, a silk lining, an all-over print mix of pink flowers and black polka dots and a contrast colour hem.
- Roberto Coin18K White Gold Diamond Double-Crisscross RingDetailsRoberto Coin 18-karat white gold ring. Approx. 14. 80" wide. Double-split crisscross shank. Prong-set diamonds across front. 0. 69 total diamond carat weight. Made in Italy. Designer About Roberto Coin: Since founding his own company in 1977, Roberto Coin has rightfully gained fame as a tireless innovator, most notably for pioneering the use of three-color gold in 1978. His jewelry seems to capture the fluidity of his amphibious hometown, Venice-forms and shapes meld, creating a sense of wholeness, the distinction between the timeless and the modern ever-blurred. Perpetually reinventing his personal style, Roberto Coin produces more than 600 unique jewelry models annually. Each piece includes a hidden 0. 3 carat ruby, a signature of the designer.