- Kiki McDonoughDiamond Bow 18k Gold Blue Topaz RingDetailsPerfect for parties, this statement ring from the Kiki McDonough Flowers Bows collection make a statement with colorful gems and flourishing bow details. From the Flowers Bows collection. 18-karat white gold. Cushion-cut blue topaz center. Pave diamond bow settings. Blue topaz, 10. 5 total carat weight. Diamond, 0. 43 total carat weight. Slim band. Designer About Kiki McDonough: Kiki McDonough fine jewelry-acclaimed for vividly colored semiprecious stones, 18-karat gold, radiant diamonds, and unexcelled craftsmanship-has been spotted sparkling on British nobles for the last quarter century. McDonough's singular ability to use classic media to craft rings, bracelets, necklaces, and earrings with a contemporary sensibility continues to attract customers to her shop located in London's famed Sloane Square. The Victoria and Albert Museum has a pair of her earrings on permanent display in their modern jewelry collection, giving the luxury brand an enduring global presence.
- Similar itemGold-tone embellished pearl earrings from Chanel Vintage featuring a clip fastening, embossed metal detailing and a logo plaque to the back. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemButtery-soft Italian leather gives our classically chic Claudia glove a luxe, decadent feel. Italian leather with blended-wool lining. Keyhole with single snap closure at wrist. Knit wool-blend lining. Professional leather dry cleaning only.
- Similar itemCream lace cocktail dress from Marchesa Notte featuring a scoop neck, a sleeveless design, a grosgrain waistband, a pleated skirt, an invisible back zip fastening, a short length and floral applique shoulder and waist detail.
- Similar itemThe Nappa Leather Chain Gloves are a chic addition to your collection of seasonal designer fashion accessories. Featuring pure cashmere lining for maximum comfort and warmth, these luxurious leather gloves are finished with woven chain trim for added allure. Genuine leather with 100% Cashmere lining. Spot Clean Only. Woven chain trim. Wrist length. Glove sizing: S/M=6-7; M/L=7-8.
- A stunning statement ring by prestigious Italian jeweler BVLGARI. This beautiful cocktail ring features a disc of black onyx and sparkling diamonds in a spiral design. Ring is set in 18k white gold. Ring size is 6. Signed BVLGARI. Pre-Owned: Bulgari 18KW Diamond andOnyx Swirl Ring. 18KW; Italy;
- Similar itemGold-tone metal pearl rock earrings from Chanel Vintage featuring a clip fastening, simulated pearls cabochons and gourmette finishing. 80's. Very good condition. Marked: Chanel 26 Made in France. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Embellished with a metallic floral jacquard motif, Alice + Olivia's Lillyanne dress flaunts a mini puffed skirt and open back for party-perfect wow. Cotton/acrylic/polyester/nylon; lining: polyester/spandex; lining 2: nylon/polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Round neck, sleeveless, metallic floral jacquard pattern. Puffed skirt, open back with exposed zip closure, lined.
- Roberto Coin18K White Gold Diamond Double-Crisscross RingDetailsRoberto Coin 18-karat white gold ring. Approx. 14. 80" wide. Double-split crisscross shank. Prong-set diamonds across front. 0. 69 total diamond carat weight. Made in Italy. Designer About Roberto Coin: Since founding his own company in 1977, Roberto Coin has rightfully gained fame as a tireless innovator, most notably for pioneering the use of three-color gold in 1978. His jewelry seems to capture the fluidity of his amphibious hometown, Venice-forms and shapes meld, creating a sense of wholeness, the distinction between the timeless and the modern ever-blurred. Perpetually reinventing his personal style, Roberto Coin produces more than 600 unique jewelry models annually. Each piece includes a hidden 0. 3 carat ruby, a signature of the designer.