- Similar itemNo item description
- Our Shark Seascape is one of several aquatic, sea life themed contemporary metal gicle prints. In an effort to capture the underwater world and fluid essence of the animal's natural habitat in a contemporary light, we have taken an artistically enhanced photograph of a large school of fish near the ocean floor and framed it in the stealthful silhouette of a great white shark. The surface of the artwork features a crisp, clean finish with a lightly textured shift between a semi-gloss eggshell on the white backdrop and a satin matte finish on the blue acrylic inks. With the help of modern technology and ultimate high definition videography, most have had the opportunity to see this impressive fish in the wild. We can all appreciate the iconic, aerodynamic shape, powerfully muscled body, and ever-present essence of danger (aided by Jaws, Sharknado, and other Hollywood lore.) With gorgeous underwater hues of indigo, azure, cobalt, sapphire, cyan, and royal blue visible through the shark's silhouette, this modern underwater landscape artwork is a subtle reminder of the global efforts needed to keep our oceans clean and let Mother Nature flourish. Perhaps a more attainable contemporary shark artwork than Damien Hirst's The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living, the Shark Seascape is a modern alternative to traditional taxidermy. Artist: Adam Schwoeppe Title: Shark Seascape Product type: Fine Art Print, Metal Gicle Style: Contemporary, Modern, Minimalist, Urban Format: Rectangle Size: Large Subject: Sea Life, Ocean, Shark, Seascape Medium: Gicle on Metal Finish: Semi-Gloss White, Satin-Matte Colors Outer dimensions: 19 inches high x 48 inches wide x 1 inch deep om/img/mxc/usamade.gif' border='0' align='left'> Orientation: Horizontal, Landscape, Rectangle Subject: Global, Impressionism, Landscapes, Nautical, Photography, Sea & Shore, Abstract, Animals, Figurative Type: Fine Art Giclee Material: Metal Style: Abstract, Contemporary, Global, Horizontal, Landscapes, Modern, Photography, Portrait, Transitional Exact Color: Blue Size: Large Color: White, Blue Size: Large. Color: Blue.
- Similar itemThe Doodle Dandy Photoshop brush set contains 24 high-resolution designs that Jason Gaylor sketched on paper and compiled digitally into abstract compositions. This hodgepodge of stars, swirls, keyboards, circles and more merge to create retro compositions with a tinge of psychedelic influence. Mix and match the individual pieces and create your own montage of clouds, leaves, suns, squiggly strips and corner pieces. Great for scrapbooking! It's royalty-free, so you can use it in your products and designs both for personal use and commercial work; with no strings attached. Download a free sample and try it out.
- Similar itemPost anything (from anywhere!), customize everything, and find and follow what you love. Create your own Tumblr blog today.
- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemEleanor Long creates stunning artworks inspired by landscape and light. Her prints are bold yet subtle, sometimes ominous yet calming. Each artwork reflects her memories of places she has visited and her impression of the light, weather conditions and the feel of that place. An amalgamation of these experiences form a basis for each piece. The original artwork is an unique drypoint etching. This is a limited edition print of 90 and is printed on heavy Hahnemuhle Etching paper. Each print has the edition number, title and artist’s signature below the image. Made in England; originals are created in Eleanor’s Hertfordshire studio, the editions are printed in London. Hahnemuhle German Etching paper 310gsm; archival and acid free Supplied unframed.
- dark forest Купить Dark Forest screensaver : Заставки и Обои : Системные программы : Софт@Mail.Ru #yandeximagesSimilar itemРезультаты поиска по запросу "dark forest" в Яндекс.Картинках
- Similar itemZaslike.com je brzi i besplatni servis za upload slika!
- Similar itemParvez Taj is a visionary artist and pioneer of UV inks as a fine art medium. To achieve his original images he freely mixes photographs, UV inks, water-based and acrylic paints with a variety of substrates such as aluminum, canvas, cork and recycled wood