- Similar itemScattered with dainty blooms, the Rose Confetti tea set restores the grace and charm of another era in fine bone china from Royal Albert. Scalloped edges with gold banding and a traditionally feminine palette add to its romantic sensibility.
- Similar itemCurl up within the cozy confines of this dark wood canopy chair. Perfect for reading or simply reflecting, it features a vintage-inspired profile and a solid maple frame with hand-carved adornments. Deeply cushioned upholstery, padded arms, and an accent pillow provide comfort, and colorful fabrics add whimsical charm. Solid taupe upholstery covers the exterior. A sumptuous piece for the bedroom, library or lounge, this fantastic French-inspired canopy chair is certain to become one of the most coveted seats in the house. Hand carved accents on solid maple frame. Comfortable upholstered interior. Customizable fabrics.
- By Javier Servin this handcrafted ceramic tea set is dazzling. Painted by hand in autumn tones radiant motifs playfully evoke the precise geometry of Aztec art. The glaze gives the sensation of low relief. When used in the microwave always remove the teapot's rattan handle.
- Similar itemWorthy of placement in any french chateau, this pretty club chair features a hand-carved frame that has been finished in a silvered stain and upholstered in a beautiful gray fabric. A matching accent pillow adds additional comfort. Place this chair in the boudoir or a formal living area to add both beauty and comfort. Solid wood frame. Neutral gray upholstery. Matching accent pillow. Dimensions : H: 35.5" W: 23" D: 27"
- Similar itemSink into this beautiful French Louis style Chaise Lounge, featuring a tufted back, a large comfy cushion and curvy hand-carved sides. This lovely feminine chaise lounge will transform your bedroom into an oasis. Finished in antique white with natural linen upholstery. Solid wood construction. Antique white finish. Natural linen fabric. Cabriole legs Dimensions : H: 35" W: 30" L: 66"
- Garnished with the popular Old Country Roses dinnerware pattern, this bone china tea set from Royal Albert serveware brings the bounty of the English countryside to traditional afternoon tea. Scalloped rims and sculpted handles glisten in 22K gold.
- Similar itemThis unique blue gray occasional chair is simple and elegant and certain to become a beloved addition to your decor. Place this lovely French style chair in a bedroom corner, in front of a vanity or as an occasional chair in your living room. The vintage finish coupled with the contemporary pillow top white linen seat makes this chair "tres a la mode".
- Similar itemA cricket rests on the lid while a gecko climbs toward the rim eager to explore and encounter new sights. This teapot reflects the natural imagination of Tat Yan Soo who crafts ceramics by hand before firing them to stoneware perfection. A crackled glaze accentuates marvelously executed textures and the teapot features a rattan handle.
- Hibiscus leaves appear on sleek ceramic evoking verdant islands caressed by tropical breezes. Tat Yan Soo creates an exquisite tea set for two. The teapot features a leaf-shaped lid and rattan handle. Crafted in stoneware and high fired the set brings Balinese beauty to teatime.