- Similar itemFlowy vintage-inspired white dress featuring open shoulders and crochet detailing at front and back. Bell sleeves, adjustable straps. Fully lined. Perfect paired with a wide-brim hat and fringe boots! Shell: 100% Rayon; Contrast: 100% Polyester. 17" bust. 31.5" length. Hand wash cold. Made in USA.
- Lucky Brand brings you this vivid collar necklace to add to your jewelry collection. Showcased on a braided silver-tone chain, edgy spike pendants at front are enhanced with brilliant turquoise stones. Semi-precious jade/reconstituted turquoise/base metal/plastic/textile. Length: 16 1/2" + 2" extension. Lobster clasp closure. Imported.
- Similar itemFryeAnna Hammered Leather Satchel Bag, Dark BrownDetailsHammered full grain leather satchel by Frye.Braided rolled tote handles; 4 1/2" drop.Adjustable shoulder strap; 17" drop.Brushed golden hardware.Top zip opening.Tonal topstitch with stud detail.Front flap pocket with satchel straps.Hanging logo tag.Inside, jacquard lining with zip and open pockets.11"H x 15"W x 5 1/2"D; bag weighs 3 lbs."Anna" is imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Get simple, yet elegant style with this necklace from Lauren Ralph Lauren. Crafted with bold turquoise stones strung across a gold-toned chain, pair this necklace with a simple tee and skater skirt for a fun, office look. Turquoise stones. Collar style. Lobster claw closure. Necklace drop: 6" Metal/stone. Imported.
- Similar itemSleeveless maxi dress. Thin, adjustable spaghetti straps. Racerback with crochet detailing. Ruffled V neckline. Allover print. Length from shoulder to hem: 57 inches. 100% Viscose. Hand wash. Imported. Bust 32" Waist 25" Hips 34".
- Similar itemMade with the finest Italian leather and craftsmanship, this satchel features one front zipper pouch and a front flap, fastened with button closures. The main compartment has one zip pocket and one slip pocket, with a top zipper closure. Adjustable strap allows the bag to be worn as a crossbody or a shoulder bag. By Campomaggi. Artist and sculptor, Marco Campomaggi, pays homage to the fashion genre with his collection of handmade, bohemian bags and accessories all produced by Tuscan artisans. The Campomaggi brand uses 100% Italian leathers in natural color that are afterwards washed in drums containing dye and additives especially chosen in order to get their vintage appearance. Each Campomaggi is special and unique. Leather. Made in Italy.
- Tie it all together with a charming dramatic bow necklace from Betsey. Torsade necklace with gold tone chains and removable bow charm with multi-colored crystal accents. Crafted in antiqued gold-tone mixed metal. Torsade necklace with gold tone chains. Pink and bronze tone faceted cherry beads Removable gold tone bow enhancer charm with multi-colored crystal accents Gold tone flowers with small faux pearl accent at center. Lobster claw. Brass ox. Metal/glass. 16" length + 3" extender; frontal width 2.6"; frontal drop 1", enhancer charm drop 3.25"
- Similar itemThis adorable mini dress from Current Elliott is the ultimate chic piece for summer. 100% Cotton. Machine Wash. Made in China.
- Similar itemrianAxelle Studded Flap-Top Satchel Bag, WhiteDetailsRian tumbled leather satchel with light golden hardware.Rolled top handles with 4 1/2" drop.Studded flap top with golden plate detail; snap closure.Interior, ikat print lining; one zip pocket and two open pockets.Exterior, beaded tassels; metal feet protect bag.11"H x 16"W x 5 1/4"D; bag weighs 1 lb. 5 oz."Axelle" is imported.Designer About rian:Seattle-based designer Rian Berry launched his first eponymous handbag collection in 2004, and the Poverty Flats line followed in 2008. Named for and inspired by a rugged, rural tract in Oregon, close to where Berry grew up, Poverty Flats by rian bags feature distressed, washed materials, relaxed silhouettes, and vintage appeal. The rian by rian line, on the other hand, takes a more urbane, upscale approach. Rian Berry's background as a painter shines through in playful takes on color, geometry, mixed leathers, and unique hardware. Signature pieces include totes, hobos, duffels, and crossbody bags, as well as wallets, clutches, and backpacks.