- Lucky Brand brings you this vivid collar necklace to add to your jewelry collection. Showcased on a braided silver-tone chain, edgy spike pendants at front are enhanced with brilliant turquoise stones. Semi-precious jade/reconstituted turquoise/base metal/plastic/textile. Length: 16 1/2" + 2" extension. Lobster clasp closure. Imported.
- Similar itemSleeveless mini dress featuring a crochet lace overlay on bodice, adjustable straps, open back, elasticized waistband, raw edges and full lining. By RAGA.
- Similar itemFryeAnna Hammered Leather Satchel Bag, Dark BrownDetailsHammered full grain leather satchel by Frye.Braided rolled tote handles; 4 1/2" drop.Adjustable shoulder strap; 17" drop.Brushed golden hardware.Top zip opening.Tonal topstitch with stud detail.Front flap pocket with satchel straps.Hanging logo tag.Inside, jacquard lining with zip and open pockets.11"H x 15"W x 5 1/2"D; bag weighs 3 lbs."Anna" is imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- This collar necklace from Lucky Brand adds a dimension of color and class to any ensemble. Features layered strands of semi-precious turquoise stones and finished with tiger eye embellishments. Base metal/semi-precious reconstituted calcite turquoise/tiger eye/plastic. Length: 20" + 2" extension. Lobster claw closure. Imported.
- Similar itemMade with the finest Italian leather and craftsmanship, this satchel features one front zipper pouch and a front flap, fastened with button closures. The main compartment has one zip pocket and one slip pocket, with a top zipper closure. Adjustable strap allows the bag to be worn as a crossbody or a shoulder bag. By Campomaggi. Artist and sculptor, Marco Campomaggi, pays homage to the fashion genre with his collection of handmade, bohemian bags and accessories all produced by Tuscan artisans. The Campomaggi brand uses 100% Italian leathers in natural color that are afterwards washed in drums containing dye and additives especially chosen in order to get their vintage appearance. Each Campomaggi is special and unique. Leather. Made in Italy.
- Inspired by the grandeur of today's photoshoot mansion setting, you model this gorgeous shift dress and pose for the cameras like never before! This grey frock flaunts all-over allure that dazzles in every picture - from the intricately embroidered, high-collared neckline to the dotted mesh overlay and dangling crocheted triangles along the hem. French , Victorian, Vintage Inspired, 20s Mid-length Sleeveless Shift, Tent , Trapeze Elegant Inspiration Dress in Grey embellished with Crochet, Lace for Party occasions.
- Tie it all together with a charming dramatic bow necklace from Betsey. Torsade necklace with gold tone chains and removable bow charm with multi-colored crystal accents. Crafted in antiqued gold-tone mixed metal. Torsade necklace with gold tone chains. Pink and bronze tone faceted cherry beads Removable gold tone bow enhancer charm with multi-colored crystal accents Gold tone flowers with small faux pearl accent at center. Lobster claw. Brass ox. Metal/glass. 16" length + 3" extender; frontal width 2.6"; frontal drop 1", enhancer charm drop 3.25"
- Similar itemSleeveless styling. V-front neckline. Crochet detailing at the neckline and skirt. Elasticized waistline. Floor silhouette. Imported.
- Similar itemrianAxelle Studded Flap-Top Satchel Bag, WhiteDetailsRian tumbled leather satchel with light golden hardware.Rolled top handles with 4 1/2" drop.Studded flap top with golden plate detail; snap closure.Interior, ikat print lining; one zip pocket and two open pockets.Exterior, beaded tassels; metal feet protect bag.11"H x 16"W x 5 1/4"D; bag weighs 1 lb. 5 oz."Axelle" is imported.Designer About rian:Seattle-based designer Rian Berry launched his first eponymous handbag collection in 2004, and the Poverty Flats line followed in 2008. Named for and inspired by a rugged, rural tract in Oregon, close to where Berry grew up, Poverty Flats by rian bags feature distressed, washed materials, relaxed silhouettes, and vintage appeal. The rian by rian line, on the other hand, takes a more urbane, upscale approach. Rian Berry's background as a painter shines through in playful takes on color, geometry, mixed leathers, and unique hardware. Signature pieces include totes, hobos, duffels, and crossbody bags, as well as wallets, clutches, and backpacks.