- Similar itemPrecise perforations create a polka-dot pattern on paneled leather Nanette Lepore peep-toe pumps. A polished buckle secures the ankle cuff. Stacked platform and heel. Rubber sole. Leather: Calfskin. Imported, China. This item cannot be gift-boxed. MEASUREMENTS Heel: 4in / 100mm Platform: 0.75in / 20cm
- Similar itemShocking pink silk sleeveless blouse from Sofie D'Hoore featuring a bow ribbon at the neck, a front button fastening and pleat detailing at the front.
- Similar itemFuchsia wool blazer from Boglioli featuring notched lapels, a front button fastening, pouch pockets, long sleeves and button cuffs.
- Similar itemA perforated, origami-inspired bow accents the flirty peep toe of a graceful half d'Orsay pump cast in silky satin. 4 1/4" heel. Satin upper/leather lining and sole. By Badgley Mischka; imported. Salon Shoes.
- Similar itemCherry cotton blend blazer from Marni Edition featuring notched lapels, a double breasted front fastening, a chest pocket, front flap pockets, long sleeves, a straight hem and a rear central vent.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: round collar, long sleeves, button closing, no pockets, no appliqués, froissé silk, solid color.
- Similar itemThis silk blouse features an embroidered pleated high collar and a neckline slit with a pearl top button fastening The loose fitting blouse has a concealed side zip fastening and long balloon sleeves with pearl button fastened cuffs. 100% silk. Combo: 100% cotton. Dry clean.
- Shimmering satin, folded into beautiful, origami-like accents, lends these Badgley Mischka evening pumps a welcome sense of drama. Satin upper, leather lining, leather sole. Imported. Peep toe; folded bow at top; slip on. 4" Heel, .5" platform, feels like 3.5" heel. Available in full and half sizes.
- Similar itemFuchsia wool blazer from Gianfranco Ferre Vintage featuring notched lapels, a double breasted front fastening, long sleeves and a straight hem. This?item?fits?true?to?size.?Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.?From?1980.