- Similar itemDesign Maarten Baas, 2002. Burnt wood, epoxy resin, leather. Made in The Netherlands by Moooi. Pieces of furniture are literally burned, after which they are preserved in a clear epoxy coating. The beauty and character of burned wood is now captured in a long lasting material, creating the strange sensation of sitting on burnt furniture. The Smoke armchair is a comfortable extension of the smoke collection. A dining chair with the addition of armrests to make dining in style even cozier. Maarten Baas is a Dutch designer who graduated from Design Academy Eindhoven in 1996. In 2000 he studied for several months at the Politecnico di Milano. In June 2002 he graduated at the Design Academy a series of burned furniture called "Smoke". Maarten is searching for the boundaries of design, without leaning on the regular "do's and don'ts". The Smoke series includes armchair, dining chair, lounge chair and chandelier. Each item from the Smoke series share the unfamiliar and untamed finish that is categorized by fire. Each piece is unique and may differ due to the process used for production. The smoke chair is upholstered in black leather and has a secret repair kit underneath the seat in case of emergencies. 41.7" h | 23.6" w | 24.8" d | seat: 19.5" h | arm: 28" h.
- Similar itemGraceful curves define this vase that takes its shape from traditional Asian silhouettes. The watery blue hue gets extra dimension from an understated crackle pattern that melds modern with an ages-old aesthetic. Long, bright white stems are at home within, or display unfilled and surrounded by an eclectic mix of objets from around the world. Porcelain. 13" H x 6.5" diameter.
- Similar itemPorcelain. Hand wash. Imported. 6.125" X 5.5" x 12.75" Hand painted.
- Similar itemFurniture finished with fire. The beauty and character of burned wood is now captured in a long lasting material, creating the strange sensation of sitting on burnt furniture. In detail: Type : Armchair. Colour : Black leather. Material : Burnt wood with epoxy resin finish - Fire retardant foam upholstery - Black leather cover. Dimensions : W 60 cm x D 63 cm x H 106 cm - Seat : H 49 cm - Armrests : H 71 cm. Characteristics : Upholstered seat and back - Crossbar decorated with a moulding - Violin back surmounted by an asymmetric sculpture and curved feet (Louis XV style) - Each piece differs due to the process used for production.
- Material : PORCELAIN. Dimensions : 12" H x 8 1/4" Dia; 16 1/2" H x 10 1/4" Dia.
- Similar itemEach piece differs due to the process used for production. The enchanting texture of burnt wood. Each chair is different. The Smoke dining has a secret repair kit underneath the seat in case of emergencies. Material: Burnt wood finished, epoxy resin finish. Black color. Each item from the Smoke series share the unfamiliar and untamed finish that is categorized by fire. Smoke collection. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 41.73 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: 18.90 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: 22.44 Inches.
- Hand-painted pottery from kate spade new york makes a chic statement with modern designs and eye-catching colors. Porcelain. Hand wash. Imported. 14" Trimmed in gold gild.
- Refined and elegant, this armchair invites your guests to sit and relax awhile. The generous scale offers classic comfort in a curved seat, upholstered with supple, black leather. The rich earth tones of the wood and seat add a rustic touch to the modern lines of this charming chair. 31.75 inches high x 24.25 inches wide x 22.25 inches deep. Seat height: 18.15 inches; Seat depth: 17.7 inches; Armrest height: 25.6 inches. Constructed from walnut and leather. Finished in American walnut wood. Upholstered in black leather.
- Similar itemDesign by Vittorio Zecchin. Composition: Blown glass. Details: living room. Measurements: Height: 12.48 inches Width: 7.8 inches.