- Similar itemVintage-shop score? Get the look with these House of Harlow 1960 espadrilles.
- Similar itemNext level espadrille flats featuring a black pony hair upper and a slip on style. Fully lined, cushioned insole. Looks awesome with your favorite skinny jeans and a vintage top! By Jeffrey Campbell. Genuine Leather Upper, Synthetic Lining/Sole. Height: 3"/7.5cm. Imported.
- Similar itemBlush mid-weight piqué. Snap-fastening epaulettes, ruffled storm and wind flaps, snap-fastening cuff tabs, grosgrain waist ties, partially elasticated waist, slit pockets. Concealed snap fastenings through front. 100% viscose. Specialist clean
- A sleeveless Elizabeth and James dress has tiers of silk gauze in a romantic greyscale floral print. Metallic beadwork adds shine, and a hankerchief hem lends a dainty finish. Button back keyhole. Lined. Fabric: Silk gauze. Shell: 100% silk. Lining: 97% polyester/3% spandex. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 44in / 112cm, from shoulder Measurements from size 4. Available sizes: 0,2,4,6,8,10
- Similar itemNext level espadrille flats featuring a navy, pony hair upper and a slip on style. Fully lined, cushioned insole. Looks awesome with your favorite skinny jeans and a vintage top! By Jeffrey Campbell. Pony Hair Upper, Synthetic Lining/Sole. Height: 3"/7.5cm. Imported.
- Similar itemPortrait Dress by La Garçonne Moderne. Simple, sack dress in a softly structured cotton/linen burlap. Rounded neck. Dropped dolman short sleeves with generous cut. 2 small buttons close with loops at back neck. Side slit pockets. Relaxed, straight fit through body. Hits below the knee. Color: Muslin. 88% Cotton, 12% Linen, Japanese origin. Made in New York. Also available in Charcoal.
- ChloeLong Ruffle-Front Drape CoatDetailsChloe alpaca-blend coat provides lightweight insulation.Shawl collar falls to draped ruffle front.Long sleeves; dropped shoulder seams.Open front falls below knee.Alpaca/virgin wool/nylon; silk.Made in France of Italian material.Designer About Chloe:In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.
- Similar itemThese Vintage flats from Franco Sarto are a must-have. Features a woven leather upper, a round open-toe, slip-on styling and fabric lining. Imported.
- Similar itemUnveil the peaceful splendor of pure white. The legendary Emder Dress is now available in a fresh shade of white. Top three tiers are cleverly double layered for sufficient coverage while bottom tier allows the light to shine through. Tiers are composed of a ruffle seam detail, adding a touch of femininity. Front placket wraps around neckline with a functional double hook & eye closure at front center. Trapunto stitching adorns front placket, a design detail reminiscent of our silk dupioni dresses. Back neckline scoops in at back shoulders and may require a racer back underpinning. Fabric shirring adorns the bottom of each tier for a romantic distribution of fabric throughout. A beautiful take-away piece for all of your travels as silk fabric looks best in its organically wrinkled state.