These are really cute snacks for Easter! They are similar to this http://www.polyvore.com/how_to_make_holiday_pretzel/set?id=39647920&lid=1130246
I hope you guys like this!
- Normal Pretzels
- Pretzel sticks
- Easter themed M&Ms
- milk chocolate Hershey kisses
- Food coloring pen (optional)
1) Preheat the oven for 175 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Cover up the oven tray with foil and place your pretzels evenly on the pan
3) Place a Hershey kiss on top of each pretzel
4) But them in the oven for 3 minutes. The stuff won't burn.
5) Once the kisses and pretzels are out from the oven then cut pretzels sticks into 2 pieces and stick it to the top of the Hershey kiss so they look like bunny ears.
6) Then place the M&Ms on the kisses. Use 2 for the eyes and make sure that they are either green or blue since they are normal eye colors. Then use pink for the nose. Make sure that the side with the 'M' is facing into the chocolate so we can't see it.
7) This step is optional but if you have a food coloring pen then use that to make pupils for the eyes
8) Now you can put them into the fridge for about an hour then they are ready to eat!
They look soooo cute! I hope you lied this tip!!!
Send us your requests and formspring us @ tipchickas