- Similar itemPink lace skirt from Red Valentino featuring an a-line shape, a rear zip fastening, a pleated finish, a polka dot print and a straight hemline.
- Similar itemChloeScalloped Metallic Leather Ballerina Flat, GoldDetailsMetallic napa leather ballet flat. Signature Chloe scalloped collar with tonal topstitching. Round toe. 1/8" flat stacked heel. Creamy leather lining, padded insole, and outsole. Slip-on style. Made in Italy. Designer About Chloe: In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter. " From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.
- Similar itemGreen wool cable knit cardigan from Céline Vintage featuring a ribbed round neck, a front button fastening, front pockets, long sleeves and a ribbed hem and cuffs. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- A beautiful printed blouse with an A-line front drape, Walter has designed the perfect Spring shirt. Rounded neckline. Sleeveless. Front A-line drape. Self-lined. Button keyhole closure at back neck. Size S measures approximately 24'' from shoulder seam to hem; May vary by size. Shell: 100% Polyester; Hand Wash or Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemGorgeously detailed, this buttercream-hued maxi skirt features a rich lace overlay with mesh panels for added interest. Finished with an elastic waistband, a scalloped hem, and modest midi lining, this beautiful skirt is ideal for styling with a cropped tank and neutral sandals. Partially lined. 100% Polyester. Imported. 24\" waist (provides stretch) 30\" lining length. 40\" length from top of waist. All measurements taken from a size small
- Loeffler RandallKarlotta Metallic Scalloped Ballerina Flat, GoldDetailsLoeffler Randall metallic leather ballet flat. 1/2" flat stacked heel. Scalloped collar with contrast stitching. Padded insole; leather outsole. Round toe. Made in Brazil. Designer About Loeffler Randall: Designer Jessie Randall introduced Loeffler Randall in the fall of 2005, and the line's distinctive blend of feminine, approachable elegance was well received by both fashion editors and celebrities. Just two short years after Loeffler Randal debuted, it was honored with the CFDA Swarovski Award for Accessory Design.
- Similar item100% Cotton.
- Similar itemComposition: 50% Mohair wool , 30% Polyamide, 20% Wool, Polyester. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, round collar, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, no pockets, no appliqués.
- Similar itemComposition: 65% Wool, 25% Rabbit wool, 10% Angora wool. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, v-neckline, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, multipockets, no appliqués.