Shop this look
- Cheery Cherry Draw the line high when it comes to your dinnerware. With Ink Dish's Cherry Ink 10-Inch Dinner Plates, Set of 4, you can always dine in pure style. Each plate is made from A-quality porcelain and features a stunning, tattoo-inspired design created by world-renowned tattoo artist Paul Timman. The cherry blossom motif follows the delicate sumi style of Japanese tattooing, where soft edges replace black outlines. Embrace the Asian-inspired look, or let the floral design add a soft, feminine feel to your table. Set of four dinner plates Made in Bangladesh
- Garnished with the popular Old Country Roses dinnerware pattern, this bone china tea set from Royal Albert serveware brings the bounty of the English countryside to traditional afternoon tea. Scalloped rims and sculpted handles glisten in 22K gold. Porcelain.
- Similar itemEnjoy an elegant tea break with this Mini Teapot/Cup with Eyes from Miss Etoile. Creating a tea for one set featuring a teapot and teacup, its charming design centres around a feminine face with bold eye make-up and subtle pink blushing. Pastel pink also creates its complementing detailing, whilst the text ‘tea for one’ adorns its outer edge. A wonderful gift idea for any occasion this set is sure to be loved by house guests.Key features: * Tea for one set * Material: ceramic * Dimensions: H16cm * Feminine face design * Complementing pastel pink detailing * Chic gold coloured lid handle * Adorned with the text ‘tea for one’ * Dishwasher safe
- The Double Old-fashioned vintage glassware set by Rosanna brings instant glamor to the table. Each of these Luxe Moderne Double Old-Fashioned glasses is encircled by art deco designs in glimmering 24-karat gold. The patterns are influenced by both the roaring '20s and swinging '60s. Just fabulous looking vintage glassware that are waiting to be filled with some vintage, old-school cocktails. Includes four vintage-style glasses in a gift box Porcelain with 24-karat gold accents Holds 8 oz. Luxe Moderne collection Ships in 1 week Ships after January 15
- Similar itemBold, organic graphics bring vibrant floral accents to life in the Field of Flowers collection from Juliska. Each piece features a unique, richly detailed floral motif in striking colors for an eye-catching update to traditional style.
- Spring is perpetually in season with this whimsical Butterfly Meadow tea set. Sculpted blooms and colorful butterflies mingle on white porcelain for a sweet, breezy scene that's made to mix and match. white. Porcelain.
- Similar itemSteeped in design. The Mood Matte White Teapot was created exclusively for CB2 in collaboration with LA-based designer Gere Kavanaugh. Her long and notable career portfolio includes corporate and residential interiors and innovative product development. Now more modern than ever at age 85, Kavanaugh is one of the trailblazing female designers of her time as the third woman to receive an MFA degree from Cranbrook Academy of Art. Still prolific today, her work celebrates her passion for creating ingenious design from the simplest of materials. Both classic and contemporary, the teapot squares off a clean white stoneware form topped with an element of surprise. Mini red knob pops on contrasting round black lid in a play of shape, proportion and color. Kavanaugh has had a fondness for the ritual of tea since her childhood in Memphis, Tenn., where her family had afternoon tea every Sunday, "so I have a passion not only for teapots but for the whole event." Inspired by Kavanaugh's archival designs dating back 30 years, this teapot pours on modern charm with the Mood Dinnerware Collection. Learn about Gere Kavanaugh on our blog. Details and Dimensions: Mood white teapot. 8"Wx4"Dx3.75"H. Designed by Gere Kavanaugh. Stoneware with matte white glaze. Top is glazed black with red knob. Dishwasher- and microwave-safe; not for use on stovetop. Made in China. Overall Dimensions: Width: 8" Depth: 4" Height: 3.75"
- For this set of ceramic coffee cups Pedro Alba puts together a colorful bouquet to celebrate the floral beauty of the state of Guanajuato. Painted by hand with bright colors the flowers bloom on a cobalt blue trellis. Alba expertly preserves the millenary art of Talavera a type of majolica ceramics brought to Mexico from Spain in the 16th century.
- Sakura Style Draw the line high when it comes to your dinnerware. With Ink Dish's Cherry Ink Side Plates, Set of 4, you can always dine in pure style. Each plate is made from A-quality porcelain and features a stunning, tattoo-inspired design. World-renowned tattoo artist Paul Timman created a gorgeous cherry blossom motif in the delicate sumi style of Japanese tattooing, where soft edges replace black outlines. Embrace the Asian-inspired look, or let these plates add a soft, feminine feel to your table. Set of four side plates Made in Bangladesh
- Similar itemThe Polka Blue Vintage collection from Royal Albert features roses and foliage motifs set against a genteel china blue polka base. Accented with gold highlights, this teacup, saucer and mini teapot set gives your table a delicately charming and romantic look. Wedgwood Royal Albert Polka Blue tea for one set. Fine bone china. Dishwasher safe.
- Similar itemBring stunning prints to the dinner table with this set of Sushi cups from Pols Potten. Beautifully hand painted, these porcelain cups feature intricate Japanese inspired designs. Perfect for adding a pop of colour to any table setting, matching bowls are also available to create a stylish co-ordinated look. A wide range of tableware is available from Pols Potten, all in the brand’s signature unique style.Key features: * Set of four cups * Material: hand painted porcelain * Dimensions: H9xØ7cm * Beautiful Japanese inspired patterns * Cups & bowls available in the Sushi pattern * Dishwasher safe
- Similar itemDesigned by Arne Jacobsen. The Cylinda Line Teapot was designed by Arne Jacobsen for Stelton in 1967. Part of a series of satin polished stainless steel items designed using a basic cylinder shape the Cylinda Line teapot is now a design classic. When placed with other items from the Cylinda Line collection these resemble a miniature skyline. Height 13 cm Width 13 cm
- Whitewash-glazed measuring cups embellished with Juliska's prolific berry and thread motif serve as convenient baking tools while adding a nostalgic element to your kitchen decor. Brand: Juliska. Style Name: Juliska 'Berry and Thread' Ceramic Measuring Cups (Set of 4). Style Number: 5035154. 1; 2 lbs; Includes 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 cup measuring cups; Dishwasher, freezer, microwave and oven safe; 500 limit