- Similar itemThe gentle draping and luxurious fabrication of the Ellie Top creates a beautiful silhouette. Pair with clean tailoring and heels for an elegant yet contemporary look. Women's sleeveless top with soft draping. Sleeveless. Round neck. Soft draped front. Zip back neck fastening.
- Similar itemContrast edges lend a clean, graphic look to simple leather DKNY sandals. A buckle secures the ankle strap, and polished banding curves around the low heel. Rubber sole. Leather: Calfskin. Imported, China. This item cannot be gift boxed. Measurements Heel: 0.5in / 12.0mm. Available sizes: 5.5,6,7,7.5,8,10
- Similar itemAs seen on the spring '14 runway. Long sheer maxi skirt with asymmetrical cut and separated panels. Elastic waistband. 100% Silk.
- Similar itemIvory silk draped top from Lanvin featuring a wrap style V neck, draped details, a curved hemline and a loose fit.
- Similar itemA simplistic yet statement-making design, Haider Ackermann injects a heady dose of purist minimalism into the staple sandal. Coarse black leather with a multi-strap silhouette, these ankle cuffed flats will ensure you see the summer through in style. Rounded toe. Ankle cuff with tonal buckle closure. Leather insole, sole. Upper: Calf leather.
- Similar itemBlack silk cotton blend long skirt from Kristensen Du Nord featuring side button fastening, an elasticated waistband, a mid rise and a sheer construction.
- Similar itemAncient Greek Sandals brings together mythology and age-old techniques with these handmade leather flats. The etched beads on the dainty cord ankle strap play a luxe contrast next to the metallic gold hue. Upper: Calf leather. Open round toe. Buckle-fastening ankle strap. Leather insole and sole.
- Similar itemFull black maxi skirt that flares to hem. Ribbon detail at waist. Long slits on each side. Zipper closure. 94% Silk. 6% Spandex.
- Similar itemBeige silk sleeveless blouse from Stella McCartney featuring a band collar with a button fastening, a concealed front fastening, two chest patch pockets and a curved hem.