Shop this look
- Similar itemWarm and metallic, the Copper Shade Pendant brings a sculptural sophistication to interiors, either alone or grouped as a dramatic chandelier cluster. Carefully crafted by metalizing a micro-thin layer of pure copper onto the surface of a polycarbonate globe, this one-of-a-kind light casts a rich and dynamic glow that can't be duplicated.
- Roll this rustic kitchen island cart anywhere you need storage, counter space or a work area. Reclaimed pine is thick and sturdy, with knots and distressed markings that make each piece completely unique. Iron details and four rolling casters are finished in textured black. A large storage drawer and three towel bars offer added function to this well-crafted cart. 37.5 inches high x 32 inches wide x 21.75 inches deep; top without handles is 25 x 19.5 inches; towel bar on sides are 3.5 x 15 inches. Constructed from solid reclaimed wood and iron; reclaimed wood knots and graining will vary. Reclaimed pine wood has been bleached to reveal more graining; iron finished in light black rust. One open drawer and three towel bars. Weight: 100 pounds.
- Similar itemSpanish designer Jaime Hayon immersed himself as a teenager in both skateboard culture and graffiti art, which lie at the core of the bold and whimsical forms that he creates today. In 1997, after studying industrial design in Madrid and Paris, he joined Fabrica, a research center in Treviso, Italy, where he soon became the head of design. Hayon struck out on his own in 2003, first devising collections of ceramics and furniture, then delving into interior design. His work is featured in several museums and has received accolades from the likes of Time and Wallpaper magazines. Hayon designed his Ro Lounge Chair (2013) to offer relief from frenetic everyday life. “My goal was to create a slim and elegant chair that encourages reflection and comfort,” he explains. Appropriately named – ro is Danish for “tranquility” – this sculptural chair beckons you to relax, offering chair-and-a-half proportions beautifully suited to changing positions, reading a newspaper or having your dog sitting next to you as you unwind. Upholstered with a tufted back and flared outer shell, it’s marked by subtle textural contrast and flowing organic lines. This is the authentic Ro Lounge Chair produced by Republic of Fritz Hansen. Made in Poland.
- Similar itemThe cast iron tripod base supports a round blanched Birch table top. The industrial strength of the aluminum screw allows for multiple heights by simply spinning the top and using the lock bolt to fix into position.
- This fabulous George pet sofa from Lord Lou is sure to add regal style to your home. Inspired by Louis XVI this bed features an elegant white oak frame with a grey pillow and detailing, creating a miniature piece of furniture that unlike the majority of pet bedding will match most interiors. Its fabric has been coated in a practical Teflon layer making it water and dirt-resistant, and is also machine washable for easy care. Available in two sizes, this bed is sure to be loved by your pets and make a wonderful addition to your home.Key features: * Material: Teflon treated canvas, solid oak frame, polyurethane filling * Dimensions: 65x43x34cm * Elegant pet sofa in a Louis XVI styling * Stylish grey colouring with white edging * Teflon treated canvas for water and dirt-resistance * Cushion machine washable at 30 degrees
- Similar itemWith a lovely aged patina that allows the wood's natural beauty to shine through, this cabinet has been finished in soft smoke black for a look that is at once rustic and elegant. Hand-carved of solid pine, fitted with three roomy drawers, and featuring four doors that open wide to reveal a spacious interior with a shelf, this handsome cabinet offers plenty of utility while adding a touch of rustic elegance. Handcrafted of pine wood. Three drawers; four doors. Antiqued pendant and ring-pull hardware.
- Similar itemDesign by Tom Dixon.The Copper Shade highlights the dynamic and flexible properties of using copper. Pure copper is used as a vacuum metallised film, only microns thick, on the interior of each sphere, creating an enriched and softened light source.The Copper Shade brings a sculptural sophistication to any interior, either alone or grouped as a dramatic chandelier cluster. Available in two sizes ‐ 9.8in D or 17.7in D ‐ with 98" of clear cable and a back metal canopy.UL Listed.
- Similar item"Named after the Danish word for embrace, the Fritz Hansen FAVN Sofa was designed by Jaime Hayon to envelop sitters--and settings--in stylish comfort. Here, the clean curves of FAVN's polyurethane shell and the soft foam fill of the cushions and decorative throw pillows are enhanced by the Designer Selections upholstery, with each of those three components upholstered in a different fabric."
- Similar itemDesign by Tom Dixon, 2010.The Bronze Copper Shade brings a sculptural sophistication to any interior. Its rich and reflective qualities take on the characteristics of its surrounding. The copper interior and brass exterior give a double color effect.The shade is formed using a technically advanced process of vacuum metallization. The process involves vaporizing a small amount of pure copper at a very high temperature and then applying an electrical charge that draws the finish to a surface. Available in two sizes - 9.8in D or 17.7in D - with 98" of clear cable and a back metal canopy.
- Similar item"The Tom Dixon Screw Table - Birch Top expands on the success of the much-loved Screw Table (with marble top). Here, the industrial strength of the cast iron tripod screw base is balanced by the natural lightness and texture of blanched birch wood. Spinning the top adjusts the height, which a lock bolt then holds in place."
- Similar itemThe Industrial dining collection recreates the improvised, utilitarian look of early 20th century factory furniture. Rough-hewn planks crafted entirely from solid pine bear the characteristic saw marks, dents, pits, and random knots of logs milled on the steam-powered circular and sash saws of the era. A rustic black pine finish balances transparency and opacity to showcase these natural imperfections. Exposed bolts, hammered metal pulls and cross-braces evoke the ingenuity and earnestness that characterized the turn of the century. Built with convenience in mind, the Industrial dining table is offered in rectangular and round configurations. Each design is constructed with an 18 or 20 leaf extension and features mortise and tenon joinery, tongue and groove table top framing and angled cross-bracing. Dining chairs are available with upholstered and wood backs, and feature solid wood legs, individual nail head trim, linen upholstery and full web suspension for hours of dining comfort. The 65 sideboard completes the collection with three levels of storage behind glass-paneled doors and three spacious drawers with hammered metal bar pulls, ball bearing glides and English dovetail joinery. Equally suited for an industrial downtown loft or a suburban farmhouse, the Industrial dining collection blurs the lines between contemporary and rustic. The collections black pine finish works well with concrete or dark hardwood floors and plush neutral or bold rugs. Zinc metal accents complement nickel or chrome kitchen accents and contrast well with bronze color tones. Neutral or bold wall colors provide a great contrast to the wood finish, making this collection a perfect choice for any lifestyle. Material: Pine, Wood Style: Contemporary Assembly: Assembled Color: Brown Please note: Orders of 151 pounds or more will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information. Color: Brown.
- Similar itemKeep treasured objects safe, storing them inside the Rustic Cathedral Pane sideboard. Brimming with elegant details such as graceful cabriole legs and rose window inspired door fronts that provide just the right amount of whimsy, it proves a beautiful addition to the dining room, bar, or den. With weathered gray finish on the carved cabinet and aged white on the heavily distressed doors, this hand carved piece offers the look of an antique store find. Carefully positioned antiqued hardware completes the look. Handcrafted of solid wood. Weathered gray finish on carved sideboard; Vintage Bouleau Blanc finish on carved doors. Antiqued hardware.
- Similar itemAfter studying at the famous Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts in Copenhagen and working for architect Vilhelm Lauritzen, Finn Juhl set up his own design office in 1945. Later that year, Juhl and master cabinetmaker Niels Voder, collaborators since 1937, created a buzz at the Cabinetmakers’ Guild exhibition with their expressive, sculptural pieces. In 1951, Juhl went on to make his stateside debut at the Good Design exhibit in Chicago and at MoMA in New York, and he represented Denmark in designing a meeting chamber at United Nations Headquarters. The trained architect and self-taught furniture designer drew the inspiration for his Finn Juhl Credenza (1955) from the cubist movement and Goethe’s color wheel, reflected in the piece’s simple geometric shapes and interlocking planes and its sliding doors and six trays finished in varying shades of blue lacquer. The left interior has two removable pegged shelves, the right an open compartment next to the one for the trays. Holding the walnut body, the hand-burnished steel frame with wooden feet lends the piece airiness. Ships fully assembled. Made in Denmark.