- The Purl Stitch Knitted Jumper in military by American Vintage features a cotton and wool blend with a graphic knit design to the front. Accentuated with a V-neck and full length sleeves, the jumper boasts ribbed detail to the hem and cuffs. K.D. 40% Cotton 20% Alpaca 20% Merinos 20% Polyamide.
- Similar itemThe designer’s signature muscle tee in semi-sheer slub jersey. Scoop neck. Sleeveless. Ribbed neckline & arm openings. Slouchy, relaxed fit. Color: Black. 63% rayon, 37% silk. Also available in Ivory.
- Similar itemThis eclectic cotton chino harem pant features intricate hand-applied beadwork at the cuffs and metallic soutache trim along the side seams. Sits just below the natural waist. Zip fly. Metal-button-and-metallic-loop closure. Interior button-and-metallic-loop closure. Pleats at the center front waist. Metallic soutache trim down the side of each leg. Tapered and pleated banded cuffs with a hand-applied glass-bead design. Metal-button-and-metallic-loop closure at each cuff vent. 26½" inseam. 100% cotton. Dry clean. Imported.
- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie. Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform. 5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent. Lace-up front with golden eyelets. Leather lining and footbed. Leather and rubber sole. "Payton" is imported. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg: Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Similar itemThe subtly ribbed texture and stretch knit fabric of this long, slim-fitting tank gives casual structure and movement to this new weekend-friendly essential. Layer under your favorite cardigan or a sheer blouse for a comfy, easy ensemble. Fabric Content: 92% Lyocell/8% Spandex. Care Instructions: Turn garment inside out; Hand wash in cold water; Only non-chlorine bleach when needed; Reshape and lay flat to dry; Cool iron on inside if necessary
- Similar itemIncorporating details from the classic slip-on, these TOMS boots offer you a different design, rooted in the same cause. With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One. Canvas upper with tonal topstitching. Topstitching structures ankle-high shaft; 2 3/4"H; 11" circumference. 3" covered wedge heel. Lace-up vamp. Logo applique on tongue and heel counter. Signature TOMS pleated square toe. Padded leather insole; soft flannel lining. Rubber outsole provides traction. Imported. Heel height may vary by size.
- Similar itemComposition: 50% Cotton, 40% Viscose, 10% Cashmere. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, turtleneck, long sleeves, no pockets, no appliqués.
- Similar itemNorma Kamali black stretch cotton jersey harem pants. Elasticized cuffs with gathered detail Pulls on. Available in Black. Cotton/ Spandex ® Machine wash Made in U.S.
- Similar itemTOMSSuede Lace-Up Wedge Boot, TaupeDetailsTOMS suede boot with tonal topstitching. 2 3/4" covered wedge heel. Lace-up vamp. Logo applique at tongue and heel counter. Round asymmetric cap toe. Flannel lining; cushioned insole. Rubber outsole provides traction. Imported. Designer About TOMS: Blake Mycoskie founded TOMS in 2006 after an inspirational trip to South America, where many children in poverty lacked shoes. The designer adapted the traditional Argentine alpargata shoe and launched TOMS with the mission of donating a pair of shoes for every pair he sold. Today, TOMS has given away more than a million pairs, and in addition to the original alpargata-inspired TOMS shoe, the collection includes wedges and wrap boots, among other styles, plus Tiny TOMS, a line for children.