Sale / PriceAll
- Pre-owned Platinum 1.00 Ct Old Euro Diamond Edwardian 1900 Engagement Wedding Ring Size 5.5Platinum 1.00 Ct Old Euro Diamond Edwardian 1900 Engagement Wedding Ring Size 5.5 Features: Gender: Womens Condition: Very Good (Minor scratches on the metal) Metal: Platinum Center Stone: 0.77ct. Old Euro Diamonds, G color SI2 clarity Side Stones: 0.23ct I color VS-SI clarity, French Cut Emeralds Weight: 3.25 grams Note: Includes GIA Certificate . Product Code 142059432458-E. Condition Pre-Owned. Metal Platinum. Stone Diamond, Emerald. Model. Size and Fit Size: 5.5 Height: 8.20mm Width: 12.24mm From the Finger: 5.40mm.
- Pre-owned 1910 Sapphire and Diamond Cluster Engagement RingA very dainty, Edwardian era (1910) platinum ring set with a stunning, perfect cornflower blue center stone surrounded by four (4) old european cut diamonds and two (2) transitional cut diamonds. The shoulders of the ring are encrusted with three (3) additional diamonds on each side. Metal: Platinum Year: 1910 Center stone: Unheated Ceylon Blue Sapphire Diamonds: 12 diamonds with a total carat diamond weight of 1.8 dwt Ring weight: 2.7 grams Condition: Pre-owned. Refurbished to excellent condition by a TrueFacet expert. Comes with TrueFacet Valuation Report Note: Ring can easily be sized up or down. Product Code ANTIQUE191. Condition Pre-Owned. Metal Platinum. Size and Fit Ring Size: 4.5.
- Turner & Tatler Edwardian Bracelet with DiamondsTurner & Tatler bracelet, featuring components from the Edwardian period. 14-karat yellow gold bangle and chain. Center plate with granulated trim. Naturally colored, saltwater cultured pearls in a trefoil design. Three inset white diamonds at center. 0.30 total diamond carat weight.
- Women's Nadri Edwardian Crystal Bar NecklaceEmbellished with five spectacular round cubic zirconias, this delicate pendant necklace offers a subtly glamorous twist on the trendy bar style. Layer it with other necklaces for added impact, or wear it alone to add sparkle to your everyday look. Brand: NADRI. Style Name:Nadri Edwardian Crystal Bar Necklace. Style Number: 5313077. Available in stores.
- Women's Nadri Edwardian Crystal Y-NecklaceGlittering cubic zirconias highlight the apex and decolletage-grazing end of a gleaming Y-necklace designed to add delicate sparkle to your look. Brand: NADRI. Style Name:Nadri Edwardian Crystal Y-Necklace. Style Number: 5313120. Available in stores.
- Simon G MR2373 Duchess Pave Engagement SettingThis engagement setting from Simon G. is fit for royalty. The mounting has a Victorian-Edwardian-Romantic Era feel to it, with round diamonds set to gracefully encircle a brilliant round center stone. A pair of marquise-shaped side diamonds lend a ″secret garden″ look to the piece. Her love for the ring will only grow in the years to come! This unique engagement ring setting from Simon G. is available in white gold, rose gold and platinum finishes.For more product specifications, please view the additional information tab below.
- Preowned Edwardian Mixed Metals Black Opal Diamond RingBlack Opals Are Among The Most Rare And Valuable Of All Natural Opal Varieties. Unlike Their Common Opal Counterparts, They Have A Dark Canvas And Radiate Brilliant Flashes Of Colors Due To Their Subtle Iron Oxide And Carbon Properties. Although A Portion Of The World's Opals Are Mined In Ethiopa, Most Originate In Australia (Particularly From A Region Known As "lightening Ridge") And The Opal Has Henceforth Been Named Australia's National Stone. Historically, Opals Were Believed To Bring Good Luck When Given As A Gift. In The Modern Day, They Continue To Be Adored Worldwide And Are One Of The Most Desirable Gemstones Used In Fine Jewelry!A Spectacular Black Opal And Diamond Ring From The Late Victorian Era (Ca1900)! This Exquisite Ring Is Crafted In Platinum-Topped 18Kt Gold, And Holds A Bezel Set Black Opal At The Center. Surrounding The Center Stone Is A Row Of Mine Cut Diamonds Weighing 1.00Ctw, Which Rest In A Scalloped Border. The Black Opal Is Simply Mesmerizing, Emitting A Range Of Iridescent Colors In Shades Of Green, Blue And Violet. The Colors Flash Radiantly In The Light And Are Perfectly Complimented By The Sparkling Diamond Halo! The Gallery Displays A Crown-Like Filigree Pattern That Is Visible From The Side, And A Smooth Gold Band Completes The Design. Stamped Inside The Shank Is A Small Hallmark. A Breathtaking Victorian Ring, It Is Perfect For Any Opal Lover And Would Look Marvelous Worn Everyday Or On Special Occasions!Measurements: The Ring Has A Finger Size Of 5.75, But Could Easily Be Re-Sized Up Or Down As Desired. The Diamond And Opal Centerpiece Measures Approximately 5/8" In Diameter.
- Allurez Edwardian Diamond Halo Engagement Ring Floral 14k White Gold 1.20ctFree Shipping & Easy Returns. Made In USA!This vintage diamond engagement ring has it all. A stunning round diamond center stone is accented by a diamond halo and a diamond accented floral design create the engagement ring of her dreams.Featuring a total carat weight of about 1.18, this Edwardian engagement ring flourishes with the fire and light of 57 preset diamonds.Propose to her in style with this 14k white gold, vintage diamond halo engagement ring with stunning floral diamond accents.
- Allurez Edwardian Diamond Halo Engagement Ring Floral 18k Rose Gold 2.00ctFree Shipping & Easy Returns. Made In USA!Watch the sparks fly when you propose to her with this stunning preset diamond engagement ring with around 1.20 carats of hand chosen diamonds.Set in 18k rose(pink) gold, this vintage inspired diamond engagement ring features a unique floral design. With a total of 46 diamond accents, this Edwardian engagement ring features a halo framed center stone set in a vintage floral design, creating a unique engagement ring that's sure to please.
- The Heiress Amethyst Women's Pendant Necklace Jewelry Inspired By Downton AbbeyPraised for smart, captivating story lies, Downton Abbey? is also held in high esteem for the impeccable fashion worn by the characters and their influence on current trends in women's style. Now, The Heiress amethyst pendant necklace lets you wear the look of the Downton Abbey ladies in an original fine jewelry design from The Bradford Exchange. Inspired by the Post-Edwardian style made popular by the TV series, this officially licensed Downton Abbey jewelry design makes a grand statement for fans, devotees and lovers of regal and vintage fashion.Superbly handcrafted of solid sterling silver in an intricate design, the pendant is set with a sparkling amethyst at the center. Genuine marcasite set throughout the pendant adds elegant detail for heirloom-quality beauty worthy of an aristocrat's estate. Plus, this women's sterling sliver pendant necklace comes with a FREE set of Downton Abbey collector cards, featuring quotes and characters from the series, and custom gift box for safekeeping and gift giving. Strong demand is expected, so don't miss out on wearing the thrill of grand aristocratic style. Order now!
- Julie Wolfe Women's Lavalier Pendant NecklaceJulie Wolfe's necklace features a 10k yellow gold double-drop pendant, originally belonging to an antique lavalier necklace. Suspended on a 14k yellow gold cable chain, the delicate pendant is embellished with grey seed pearls and three dangling white baroque pearls. Pendant dates back to the Edwardian era. Freshwater grey seed pearls. Freshwater white baroque pearls. Polished 14k yellow gold. Polished 10k yellow gold. 15.5\" chain length, 1.5\" pendant drop (approximately). Spring ring clasp. Made in U.S.
- NOVICA Ornate Blue Topaz and Sterling Silver Chandelier EarringsSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Balinese-style silverwork meets with Edwardian elegance in these earrings from Bali's Kenari. The chandelier earrings are crafted by hand in oxidized sterling silver and feature over 4 carats of sparkling blue topaz..925 Sterling silver
- Pre-owned Edwardian Platinum BroochEdwardian Platinum Brooch features: Gender: Womens Condition: Very Good Material: Platinum Stone: 2.0ct of 25 Round Diamonds Weight: 7.2 g Comes With TrueFacet Valuation Report . Product Code 231838774470-E. Condition Pre-Owned. Metal Platinum. Stone Diamond. Size and Fit Brooch: 41 mm.
- Pre-owned Tiffany & Co. Platinum Antique Edwardian Diamond BraceletTiffany & Co. Platinum Antique Edwardian Diamond Bracelet Features: Brand: Tiffany & Co. Condition: Pre-Owned, Refurbished to Excellent Condition by a TrueFacet Expert Material: Platinum Metal: Platinum Main Stone: Diamond Weight: 26.3 G Comes With TrueFacet Valuation Report . Product Code 181905168148-E. Brand Tiffany & Co. Condition Pre-Owned. Metal Platinum. Stone Diamond. Model 181905168148-E. Size and Fit Leight: 6 7/8'' Width: 7/16''
- Pre-owned Edwardian Hand-Made Gold Platinum Collectible Charm BraceletThis hand-made link bracelet is crafted out of 9k white gold and features a total of 8 amazingly unique charms - two equestrians, a tank, a fox, a pig, a horse, a bird in a nest and letters VXKH. 7 charms are made of platinum while the horse charm is made in 15k rose gold. All of the charms are set with old-mine rose-cut diamonds and some are accented with enamel and rubies for that extra sparkle. Brand: Edwardian Gender: Womens Condition: Excellent Stones: White Diamond Metal: 9K White Gold & Platinum Total Weight: 18.44 grams MTSJ10554 Comes With TrueFacet Valuation Report . Product Code 201486398492-E. Condition Pre-Owned. Metal White Gold. Size and Fit Width: 0.47" (12mm) Length: 6.75" (17.1cm)
- Preowned Edwardian Pink Tourmaline Rose-cut Diamond Gold Platinum BraceletEdwardian Pink Tourmaline And Rose-Cut Diamond BraceletThe Edwardians And Their Romantic Designs, These Pink Tourmalines Are So Pretty And Outstanding, Hushed Key Players, Like The Roses In A Carefully Chosen Bouquet. This Is A Splendid Bracelet, Featuring Approximately 20.00 Carats Of Vivid Pink Tourmalines, Handcrafted In 14 Karat Yellow Gold And Platinum, Accented With Rose-Cut Diamonds, Approximately 7 1/2" Long Overall. Unique Edwardian Pink Tourmaline And Diamond Bracelet Circa 1910.
Want more ideas? Try:
- Preowned Antique Edwardian .65 Carat Diamond Gold Engagement RingA Spectacular 18K White Gold Antique Engagement Ring Featuring A .65Ct .apx. European Cut Center Diamond With Vvs2 Clarity And H-I Color. In Addition, This Edwardian Mounting Showcases Extraordinary Filigree, Which Is Very Intricate, Along With Milgrain And Engraving. The Mounting Was Die-Struck Giving It The Crisp Look. Exceptional Craftsmanship!Primary Stone(S): Diamond - Conflict Free Weight: .65Ct. Apx. Color: H-IClarity: Vvs2 Cut: Old European Metal: 18K White GoldAge: 90-100 Yrs. Apx. Period: Edwardian Condition: ExcellentSize: 5 - Easily Resized At Our Expense.
- Preowned Edwardian Emerald Diamond Gold Platinum RingEdwardian Emerald And Diamond RingSo Much Exhilaration And Happiness Contained In The Simple Navette Shaped Design As Old Diamonds Shimmer And Cuddle Tightly Around The Old Emerald Cut Emerald Displaying Its Beautiful Color As It Rests Within Its Bezel, Simulating Flames. There Is Passion And Fire All Over The Place. A One-Of-A-Kind Jewel, Crafted In 18 Karat Yellow Gold And Platinum, The Emerald Weighing Approximately 1.00 Carat, The Old Mine Cut Diamonds Totaling Approximately 2.00 Carats, Approximately H - I Color And Vs - Si Clarity, Approximately 1/2" Wide Across The Finger And 1 1/8" Long Vertical To The Fingernail, Ring Size 8. Can Be Re-Sized. Antique Edwardian Emerald And Diamond Ring Circa 1910.
- Preowned English Edwardian Engraved Gold Buckle RingWonderful Edwardian 18K Gold Buckle Ring With An Elaborate Floral Repousse Design. Buckle Rings And Motifs Were Popular Throughout Queen Victoria's Reign.the One Shown Here Is A Beautiful Example. The Ring Is A Size 8 And Has Hallmarks For Birmingham 1912. It Is Approximately 3/8" At Its Widest.
- Preowned Edwardian 18k Gold Malachite RingBeautiful Rich Green Malachite And 18K Gold Edwardian Ring. The Band Is Finely Done And Features Floral Details. Excellent Condition With Fine Wear Overall. The Ring Sizer Reads A Size 6, But Due To The Shape Under The Lip And Space Therein It Fits My 6.5 Finger A Bit Loosely, Probably Truer To A Size 7 Fit. The Face Measures About 1.30" Long. The Stone Is A Gorgeous Pattern.
- Preowned Antique Ryrie Bros. Natural Pearl Diamond Gold RingThis Antique Ring Was Made Circa 1905. It Is Set In 18Kt Yellow Gold And Clearly Stamped With Makers Mark And Gold Carat. The Natural Pearl Is Off Round And 6.5 To 7Mm And Is A Creamy White Colour. It Is Surrounded By 8 Old European Cut Diamonds Weighing 2.80 Cts. (G-H-I, Vs1-Si2) This Ring Is An Excellent Example Of Classic Elegance In The Edwardian Period. The Ring Measures Size 8.5 And Is In Excellent Condition.
- Preowned Antique French Diamond Gold Moroccan Moors Head RingStriking Early Edwardian 18K Gold Ring Of A Man In A Turban Set With Diamonds. The Ring Dates To 1900 . The Ring Has A French Hallmark In The Shape Of A Pineapple And A Makers Mark "jd". It Is A Size 8 And Measures 3/4" At Its Widest.
- Preowned Antique Oval Emerald And Diamond Cluster Ring In GoldThis Wonderful Edwardian Cluster Ring Features A Central Oval-Cut Lush Green Emerald, Mounted In A Mille-Grain Setting With Pierced Work, Surrounded Generously By Old-Cut Diamonds. Rose Gold Shank And Under Setting. French Assay Marks To Outer Shank. Shank And SettingTests As 18 Carat Gold EmeraldWeight: 1.00 Carat DiamondWeight: 2.25 Carats In TotalClarity: Si-P1Colour: H-I SizeJThis Ring Can Be Altered In Size Free Of Charge, Upon Request.
- Preowned Art Deco .40 Carat Diamond Platinum Engagement RingThis Painstakingly Intricate Art Deco Diamond Engagement Ring Crafted In Platinum Which Is Known For Its Durability And Enduring Beauty. This Ring Features A .40Ct. Apx. European Cut Diamond With Vs1 Clarity And L-M Color. The Shimmering Single Cut Diamonds Weigh .25Ct. Apx. T.w. And Decorate The Ring Through The Piercings, Milgrain And Engraving. A Stunning Ring To Pass Down Through The Generations.Primary Stone(S): Diamond - Conflict Free Weight: .40Ct. T.w. Apx. Color: L-MClarity: Vs1Cut: European Secondary Stone(S): Diamond - Conflict FreeWeight: .25Ct. T.w. Apx.Color: G-H Clarity: Vs2-Si1 Cut: Single Metal: Platinum Age: 90 Yrs. Apx. Period: Edwardian Condition: ExcellentSize: 5 - Easily Resized At Our Expense.
- Preowned Antique Edwardian Diamond Pearl Cluster RingThis Stunning Antique Cluster Ring Is Set With Two Natural Pearls, And Over A Carat Of Old Cut Diamonds - Arranged In A Rhombus Shape, Around A Central .58Ct Diamond. The Settings Are Fashioned From Platinum, And Feature Lovely Millegrain Detailing, While The Band Is Modelled In 18Ct White Gold. An Elegant And Delicate Ring, With Lustrous Pearls In Remarkably Good Condition.
- Preowned Edwardian Rose Cut Diamond Gold Ring18 Karat Yellow Gold And 0.22 Ct Rose Cut Diamond Ring, Accented With Silver Patina. Inspired By The Edwardian Era, A Time When Fine Jewelry Was A Crucial Component Of Every Outfit, Pieces Were Created To Compliment The Silk And Lace Worn By Royalty. Understated And Delicately Feminine, This Piece Exhibits Striking Detail And Painstaking Attention To Detail And Can Be Worn Everyday, As Well As For A Special Occasion. Measurements:Size: 6**can Be Sized Anywhere Between A Size 4.5 And A Size 8Are You Looking For A Complete Set? We Have Complementary Earrings And Necklaces Available.
- Preowned Edwardian .50 Carat Diamond Gold Platinum Engagement RingBeacon Hill Jewelers Presents:A Beautiful Original Edwardian Period Diamond Engagement Ring In Platinum And 14 Karat Yellow Gold. Featuring A Yellow Gold Body Accented By Hand Carved Applied Platinum Flowers, This Beautiful Ring Features Hand Pierced Filigree Work Throughout The Ha Drafted Mounting.Grading As Beautiful Vs Clarity And Top White H Color, The Center Diamond Is A Bright And Lively Antique European Cut Diamond. Secured By Four Platinum Prongs The Center Diamond Sits In A Platinum Head. Surrounding The Center Diamond, The Mounting Features Elaborately Hand Pierced Filigree Work Throughout Embellished With Hand Carved Solid Platinum Flowers. Accenting The Mounting, Hand Applied Millenarian Beading And Hand Engraving Work Can Be Found Throughout. Currently A Size 6 Us, We Are Happy To Offer Expert Resizing Free Of Charge For This Ring. Dating To The Edwardian Period, This Ring Is A Wonderful Example Of An Original Edwardian Period Diamond Engagement Ring In Fantastic Condition.
- Preowned Tiffany & Co. Edwardian Pearl Diamond Platinum Dress RingEdwardian Pearl And Diamond Dress Ring, Centering A Round Cultured Pearl Measuring Approximately 8.5Mm In Diameter, Mounted In A Delicate Platinum Setting Engraved With A Foliate Motif On The Sides Of The Shoulders And Fully Around The Band, The Basket And Band Partway Set With French-Cut Diamonds Weighing Approximately 0.80 Total Carats, Circa 1910-1915, Signed Tiffany & Co. Size 6.
- Preowned Brilliant Antique Edwardian Diamond Gold RingAn Especially Brilliant Cluster Of White Old Mine Diamonds Sets This Ring Apart From The Others Of This Style, Set In A Marquise Shape, The Diamonds Are A Tribute To The Glitter Of The Edwardian Era. Closely Placed In Pave Form, The Gems Become A Layer Of Glimmer And Light, Without The Visual Interruption Of Their White Gold Or Platinum Prongs. The Appearance Is Pure Dazzle Though The Total Weight Of The Gems Is Approximately A Half Carat. The Eye Does Not Measure But Takes In Only The Extreme Brightness Of The Diamonds Set 1 Inch High And 5/16Ths Wide. Geometrically Placed On A 14Kt Gold Shank With Triangular Shoulders, Pride Comes In Knowing That These Old Mine Diamonds Are Remarkably Clean And Bright High Quality Gems. We Estimate The Stones Color At G And The Clarity At Vvs1. A Winning Diamond Ring To Have And Adore. Condition Is Excellent.
- Preowned Edwardian Lightning Ridge Opal Diamond Gold RingBeacon Hill Jewelers Presents:A Beautiful Original Edwardian Period Lightning Ridge Opal And Old Mine Cut Diamond Ring In Rich 18 Karat Yellow Gold. Centered By A Beautiful Vividly Colored Round Lightning Ridge Opal This Ring Features A Halo Of Surrounding Old Mine Cut Diamonds.Of Superb Quality, The Center Opal Is Truly A Fantastic Gem. Boasting Bold Flashed Of Red, Blue, Orange, And Green The Vividly Colored Opal Is A Truly Exciting Gem That Sits Framed By A Halo Of Ultra High Quality Diamonds. Weighing A Combined 0.81 Carats, A Total Of Fifteen Diamonds Are Set Surrounding The Center Opal And In The Band Of This Ring. Grading As Exquisite E/f Colorless Color And Top Vs Clarity The Diamonds Provide A Fantastic Bright White Backdrop For The Vividly Colored Opal.Currently A Size 4 1/2 Us, We Are Happy To Offer Expert Resizing Free Of Charge For This Ring. In Excellent Condition This Ring Measures 10Mm Across The Top From North To South. The Opal Is In Excellent Condition And Free Of Any Crazing Or Abrasions.
- Preowned Graceful Edwardian 1.20 Carat Diamond Platinum Engagement RingBeacon Hill Jewelers Presents:Fit For A Princess, This Beautiful Edwardian Style Engagement Ring Is Completely Hand Made In A Late 19Th Century English Edwardian Manner. Centered By A 0.80 Carat European Cut Diamond, This Beautiful Ring Boasts A Total Of Over 1.20 Carats Of Dazzling Diamonds, Set In Luxurious Tested .950 Platinum.The Dazzling Center Diamond Grades As Top Si1 Clarity, And White H Color Without Any Visible Inclusions Even With A Loupe. Framing The Center Diamond Are A Dozen Antique Single Cut Diamonds, Bezel Set In Delicate Hand Mille Grained Settings. The Pierced Openwork Gallery Is Hand Made, Of Individual Platinum Wires Formed Into Delicate Yet Durable Navette Shapes. The Triplicate Shank, Comprised Of Three Platinum Wires Fused Together Provides Added Durability, With A Unique And Delicate Appearance True To It's Edwardian Roots. The Stylized Shoulders Of The Ring Are Set With Fourteen Single Cut Diamonds, In A Heart Motif Tapering Into The Shank. Accenting The Ring Throughout Are Delicate Mille Grain Edges.Included With This Ring Is A Certified Appraisal For $8,570.Totaling 1.24 Carats, All Diamonds Grade As Top Vs/si1 Clarity And White G/h Color. The Center Diamond Is A 0.80 Carat European Cut, Of Superb Quality And Make With An Exceptionally Symmetrical And Fine Cut. The 26 Accent Diamonds Weigh A Collective Total Of 0.44 Carats, And Are All Top Quality Antique Single Cut's. The Platinum Mounting Tests As 950 Platinum, And Is In Excellent Condition. Currently A Size 7 Us, We Are Happy To Offer Sizing Up Or Down Free Of Charge. Ring Measures 10Mm At The Widest Point, Tapering To A 1.8Mm Wide Shank. Weight Is 4.5 Grams Of Platinum And Diamonds.
- Preowned Platinum British Edwardian Inspired & 0.92 Carat Diamond RingBeacon Hill Jewelers Presents:A Beautiful Edwardian Inspired Platinum And Diamond Ring. Centered By A Bezel Set Antique Mine Cut Diamond, This Beautiful Edwardian Style Ring Is Fashioned After A Traditional 19Th Century British Engagement Ring.Set In A Polished Bezel Of Luxurious 900 Fine Platinum, The Center 0.62 Carat Diamond Is A Beautiful Antique Mine Cut Diamond. Grading As G/h Color And Beautiful Vs Clarity, The Sparkling Center Diamond Is Encircled By A Halo Of Antique Single Cut Diamonds. Grading As Vs Clarity And G/h Color, Sixteen Diamonds Encircle The Center Bezel Set Diamond And Are Bordered By Hand Applied Mille Grain Beading. Hand Crafted, This Traditional British Edwardian Style Ring Is Of A Traditional Halo Design As Was A Favorite During The Edwardian Period.Featuring A Tapered Split Band, The Band Is Set With Four Diamonds, Two On Each Side. Polished To A Mirror Shine, The Band Tapers Through To The 2Mm Underside And Is Hallmarked As Well As Tested As 900 Fine Platinum. Weighing A Combined Total Of 0.30 Carats, The 20 Accenting Diamonds Are All Antique Single Cut Diamonds That Sparkle Beautifully. Hand Pierced, The Under Gallery Features Open Piercing Work In A Traditional Edwardian Style. In Excellent Condition, This Ring Is Currently Produced As A Size 7 Us And We Are Happy To Offer Resizing Free Of Charge. Ring Measures 10Mm Across The Top At The Widest Point.
- Preowned Antique Edwardian Diamond Platinum RingFine Early 20Th Century Hand Made Platinum Ring With Slightly More Than 1 Ct. Of Fine European Cut Diamonds. The European And Baguette Cut Diamonds Are All Slightly Included And Near Colorless (H/i). The Ring Can Easily Be Sized. It Is Now A Size 6.
- Preowned Elegant 2.57 Carat Emerald Diamond Platinum RingBeacon Hill Jewelers Presents: A Stunning British Edwardian Style Emerald And Diamond Ring In Luxurious 900 Fine Platinum. Centered By A Substantial 1.84 Carat Colombian Emerald, This Beautiful Ring Features True Edwardian Styling With Channel Set Calibre Cut Emeralds, Sparkling Single Cut Diamonds, And Hand Applied Mille Grain Beading.Entirely Hand Crafted By Master Jewelers, This Ring Is A True Edwardian Style Masterpiece Crafted In A Manner Inspired By British Pieces Of The Edwardian Period. Centering This Ring, A 1.84 Carat Colombian Emerald Sits In A Hand Mille Grained Platinum Bezel. Grading As Very Fine Quality, This Emerald Is Free Of The Unsightly Carbon Inclusions That We Frequently Find In Emeralds. Of Beautiful Rich Vivid Green Color, This Emerald Is Completely Natural And Not Enhanced In Any Way~A Rarity With Regards To Emeralds!Framing The Beautiful Rich Emerald, Antique Single Cut Diamonds Are Hand Bead Set Around The Perimeter Of The Ring And Bordered By Hand Applied Mille Grained Beading. Grading As Superb Vvs/vs Clarity And Top White F/g Color The 0.28 Carats Of Single Cut Diamonds Sparkle Beautifully Against The Glistening Platinum Mounting. On The East And West Sides Of The Ring, A Total Of Eight Emeralds Are Are Channel Set In The Top And Sides Of The Ring. Cut In The Period Correct Calibrated Step Cut, The Emeralds Are All Of Beautiful Rich Green Color And Top Vs Clarity. Weighing 0.45 Carats Combined, The Accenting Emeralds Give This Ring It's True Edwardian Flair Making It A Spectacular Piece.Measuring 12Mm Across The Top, And Tapering To 2Mm On The Underside Of The Polished Platinum Band. Ring Tests As 900 Fine Platinum. Currently A Size 7 Us We Are Happy To Offer Sizing Up Or Down Free Of Charge. Included With This Ring Is A Certified Appraisal In The Amount Of $8,890.
- Preowned Edwardian Diamond RingAntique Platinum And 18K (Tested) Diamond Ring, Continental, C.1910. The Ring Platinum And Diamond Set With An Oval Pierced Top, Mixed Single And Early European Cut Diamonds, Total Diamond Weight Approximately 0.30 Ct, Average Vs Clarity, Average I-J Colour, Basket Mount, Plain Shank. Ring Size: 7. Total Item Weight: 4.78 Grams.
- Preowned Edwardian .20 Carats Diamonds Platinum RingA Delicately Filigreed Edwardian Antique Fashion Ring Crafted In Platinum That Features 3 European Cut Diamonds That Weight .20Ct. Apx. T.w. The Head And Gallery Are Artistically Pierced And The Shoulders Are Engraved With A Flower At The Top Of The Shoulders. Meticulously Designed And Finished. Stunning!Primary Stone(S): Diamond - Conflict FreeWeight: .20Ct. Apx. T.w.Color: G-HClarity: Vs2-Si1Cut: EuropeanMetal: PlatinumAge: 100-115 Yrs. Apx. Period: EdwardianCondition: ExcellentSize: 3-3/4 - Easily Resized At Our Expense.
- Preowned Edwardian 0.41 Carat Diamond Platinum Filigree RingBeacon Hill Jewelers Presents:A Beautiful Original Edwardian Period Diamond Filigree Engagement Ring In Luxurious Platinum. Centered By A Single Old European Cut Diamond This Ring Features Beautiful Scroll Filigree Work Throughout In A Hand Crafted Platinum Mounting.Grading As Si1 Clarity And G/h Color The Center Diamond Is A Beautiful Antique European Cut Diamond That Weighs 0.41 Carats. Of Superb Quality, The Center Diamond Sits Secured By Six Polished Platinum Prongs Surrounded By Beautiful Hand Crafted Filigree Work. In Excellent Condition, The Mounting Features Detailed Scroll Work Throughout In A Traditional Edwardian Manner That Gives This Ring A Truly Beautiful And Unique Appearance.Currently A Size 6 1/4 Us We Are Happy To Offer Expert Resizing Free Of Charge. Ring Measures 5Mm Across The Top At The Widest Point And Sits On A Polished Platinum Band. Mounting Features An Original Initialed Inscription Inside The Band. We Can Remove The Inscription On Request For No Extra Charge. Ring Is In Excellent Condition And Tests As Platinum.
- Preowned Edwardian 0.56 Carat Diamond Gold Platinum Filigree Engagement RingBeacon Hill Jewelers Presents:A Beautiful Original Edwardian Period Diamond Engagement Ring In Platinum And 14 Karat Yellow Gold. Centered By An Old European Cut Diamond This Ring Features A Platinum Mount To Secure The Three Diamonds, Along With A Beautiful Hand Pierced Filigree Body Of 14 Karat Yellow Gold.Weighing 0.52 Carats, The Center Diamond Is A Beautiful Old European Cut Diamond. Grading As G/h Color, And Beautiful Vs Clarity The Center Diamond Sits Set Flush In A Platinum Mount. Framing The Center Diamond Are A Pair Of Beautiful Sparkling Pave Set Accenting Diamonds Weighing A Combined 0.04 Carats. Of Vs Clarity And G/h Color, The Two Accenting Diamonds Are Perfectly Matched To The Center Diamond.Entirely Hand Crafted, This Ring Features Intricate Hand Pierced Filigree Work Throughout Complemented By Hand Applied Mille Grain Beading. In Superb Condition, This Ring Is Currently A Size 5 Us. We Are Happy To Offer Expert Resizing Free Of Charge For This Ring.
- Preowned Edwardian Handmade Turquoise Gold RingA Master Jeweler's Delight, This 18K Yellow Gold Edwardian Turquoise Ring Is Hand Pierced And Hand Chased. The Bezel That Wraps The Turquoise And The Shank Are Hand Engraved. The Design Includes Four Bezel-Set, Also Hand Engraved, Rose Cut Diamonds. This Is A Masterfully Crafted Work Of Art.
- Preowned 1910s Edwardian .40 Carat Old European Diamond Gold Engagement RingHere We Have An Absolutely Spectacular Unique Filigree Ring From The Early 1910's. The Center Diamond Is An Absolutely Delightful Old European Cut With Great Fire And Brilliance. It Is Set In A Smooth Bezel Setting Style And Surrounded By Some Of The Most Beautiful And Intricate Filigree Work We Have Seen! For Those Looking For A One Of A Kind Piece, Which Has History Behind It And There Is Nothing Else Out There Similar... You Have Found The One!This Is A 100% Authentic Vintage Ring Which Has Not Been Modified In Anyway. This Piece Is Accompanied With A Gai Gemological Lab Certificate And Appraisal.This Piece Shows That High Quality Craftsmanship Will Withstand The Test Of Time! This Ring Can Be Sized Up Or Down 3 Sizes For An Additional $30. If You Wish To Have A Ring Sized Please Purchase The Item And Note The Size In The Message Section. Ring Details:Metal Type: 18K White GoldSize: 7Weight: 1.9GDiamond Details:Size: .40CtColor: GClarity: Si1.
- Preowned Edwardian .40 Carat Diamond Platinum Engagement RingAn Antique Engagement Ring From The Edwardian Time Period That Is Crafted In Platinum. It Features A .40Ct. Apx. European Cut Diamond And Has An Exceptional Vs1 Clarity And H Color. This Beautiful Engagement Ring Is Meticulously Pierced And Engraved. A One-Of-A-Kind!Primary Stone(S): Diamond-Conflict FreeWeight: .40Ct. Apx. Color: HClarity: Vs1 Cut: EuropeanMetal: Platinum Age: 90-100 Yrs. Apx. Period: Edwardian Condition: ExcellentSize: 6-1/2 - Easily Resized At Our Expense.
- Preowned 1910s Edwardian Pearl Diamond Gold RingEdwardian Pearl & Diamond Ring, Circa 1910Many Jewels Are Full Of Symbolic Elements. This French Platinum And 18 Karat Gold Ring Centers Upon A Single 5 Mm. Pearl Set Between A Pair Of Diamond Heart-Shaped Motifs. Produced By A Living Sea Creature, The Pearl Represents Purity And Loyalty, The Only Gem That Requires No Polishing Or Faceting To Reveal Its Natural Beauty; Diamonds Strength And Everlasting Love. Approximately 1" Long. Size 6 3/4.
- Preowned Edwardian Intricate And Graceful 0.85 Carat Diamond Platinum RingBeacon Hill Jewelers Presents:A Beautiful And Intricately Crafted Diamond Engagement Ring In Platinum. Set With A Total Of Forty Seven Diamonds This Superb Ring Features Diamonds Pave Set Below And Surrounding The Center Diamond, And Hand Applied Mille Grain Beading Throughout.Centering This Ring Is A Single Sparkling Old European Cut Diamond. Secured By Six Diamond Set Platinum Prongs, The Center Diamond Weighs Approximately 0.55 Carats. Grading As Si Clarity And F/g Color The Center Diamond Is A Sparkling Well Cut High Quality Vivacious Gem. Surrounding The Diamond, Petite Single Cut Diamonds Are Pave Set Between The Prongs And On The Sides Surrounding The Center Diamond.A Total Of Forty Six Petite Single Cut Diamonds Are Set Throughout The Mounting. Set On The Top And Sides Of The Band, The Diamonds Are Bordered By Mille Grain Beading That Complements Them Perfectly. A Truly Unique Feature Of This Ring, Diamonds Are Also Set Throughout The Round Mount That Holds The Center Diamond. Set Underneath And Around The Center, The Sparkle Of These Accenting Diamonds Reflects Upwards Into The Center Diamond Making For A Truly Incredible Effect.Currently Produced As A Size 6 Us We Are Happy To Offer Expert Resizing Free Of Charge. Ring Measures 5.5Mm Across The Top At The Widest Point. Mounting Tests As Platinum.
- Preowned Antique Edwardian Sapphire Diamond Gold Platinum RingRadiant Handmade Platinum Top And 18Kt Yellow Gold Back Edwardian Dinner Style Ring. The Center Is Set In Yellow Gold With Three Natural Faceted Fine Blue Sapphires Totaling Approx .80Cts. The Mount Is Bead And Bezel Set With Thirty Four Old Cut Diamonds In An Open Work Design. Size 5 1/4 And Can Be Sized. Circa 1910.
- Preowned 1900s Edwardian Gia .57 Carat Old Mine Diamond Gold Platinum Engagement RingHere Is An Amazing Edwardian Piece, With Rose Gold And Platinum. The Center Diamond Is A Gia Certified Old Mine Cushion Weighing .57Ct, With An Amazing Fire And An Antique Cushion Shape. The Center Stone Has Platinum Prongs Securing It Which Lead Into A Twisting Rose Gold Rope Style Band. This Piece Is Accompanied With A Gia Diamond Certificate On The Center Stone. Item Details: Ring Size: 6Metal Type: 14K Rose Gold, And PlatinumWeight: 2.6 GramsCenter Diamond DetailsGia Report# 51723947347Shape: Old Cushion BrilliantCarat Weight: .57CtColor: LClarity: Vs2Measurements 5.21 X 5.15 X 3.01 MmTable 52%Depth 58.4%Culet: Very Large.
- Preowned Edwardian 1.58ct Diamond & Emerald Ring In PlatinumBeacon Hill Jewelers Presents:An Exceptionally Beautiful Edwardian Style Emerald And Diamond Ring In Luxurious Platinum. Featuring Beautiful French Cut Colombian Emeralds, Sparkling Single Cut And Antique Mine Cut Diamonds, And Hand Applied Mille Grain Beading, This Ring Is A Truly Stunning Edwardian Style Engagement Ring.Entirely Hand Crafted, This Stunning Ring Is A Very Vibrant And Lively Diamond Ring. Centering This Ring Is A Beautiful Antique Mine Cut Diamond Weighing In At 0.80 Carats. Grading As Top Vs Clarity, This Top White G/h Color Antique Mine Cut Diamond Sits In A Squared Mille Grained Mount At The Center Of This Dazzling Ring Bordered By Hand Applied Mille Grain Beading. Surrounding This Beautiful Diamond Is A Row Of French Cut Rich Forest Green Colombian Emeralds. Grading As Superb Vs/si Clarity And Beautiful Rich Vibrant Forest Green Color, The Emeralds Are Each Individually Hand Cut In The Classic French Cut To Fit This Ring Precisely.Crowning This Regal Ring, Is An Outer Row Of Sparkling Antique Single Cut Diamonds. Grading As Superb Vs Clarity And Top G/h Color The Beautiful Single Cut Diamonds Are Each Individually Hand Pave Set Into The Luxurious Platinum Mounting. Framing The Ring, A Total Of Three Single Cut Diamonds Are Set On Each Side Of The Band Providing For The Perfect Transition From The Gem Set Top Of The Ring Into The Polished Platinum Band. Weighing A Combined Total Of 0.26 Carats, There Are 26 Antique Single Cut Diamonds Accenting This Dazzling Ring. Total Weight Of All Emeralds Is 0.62 Carats. Total Overall Gem Weight Is 1.58 Carats.Currently A Size 7 Us We Are Happy To Offer Sizing Up Or Down Free Of Charge. In Excellent Condition, This Ring Measures 13Mm Across The Top At The Widest Point And Just Over 2Mm Across The Polished Platinum Band. Ring Is Hallmarked, And Tests As 900 Fine Platinum. Included With This Ring Is A Certified Appraisal In The Amount Of $9,980.
- Preowned Floral And Heart Motif Diamond Platinum Filigree Engagement RingBeacon Hill Jewelers Presents:A Stunning Original Edwardian Period Diamond Filigree Engagement Ring In Luxurious Platinum. Featuring A Trio Of Old European Cut Diamonds, This Ring Features Hand Carved Flowers And Hearts Throughout The Exquisite Filigree Mounting.Centering This Spectacular One Of A Kind Ring Is A Stunning 0.75 Carat Old European Cut Diamond. Grading As Fantastic Vs1 Clarity And F/g Colorless Color, The Perfectly Proportioned Center Diamond Takes Center Stage In This Fantastic Ring Secured By Four Polished Platinum Prongs. Framing The Center Diamond, A Sparkling Old European Cut Diamond Is Found On Either Side Set In A Beautifully Hand Carved Platinum Heart And Secured By Petite Platinum Beads. Weighing A Combined 0.30 Carats, The Two Accenting Diamonds Grade As Beautiful Vs Clarity And F/g Colorless Color.Masterfully Hand Crafted, This Fantastic One Of A Kind Ring Features A Trio Of Beautiful Exquisitely Detailed Blossoming Flowers On The North And South Sides Of The Mounting. Framed By Delicate Wire Filigree Work The Gorgeous Flowers Are Exceptionally Lifelike, Even Featuring Minute Veins In The Petals Of The Flowers. On The East And West Sides Of The Mounting Beautiful Stylized Hearts Embrace The Two Accenting Diamonds, Followed By Hand Engraving That Trails Into The Tapered Band Of The Ring. Truly One Of A Kind, This Ring Is An Absolutely Fantastic Example Of An Original Edwardian Period Diamond Engagement Ring, And Is One Of My Personal Favorites.Currently A Size 5 1/2 Us We Are Happy To Offer Expert Resizing Free Of Charge. In Excellent Condition, This Ring Measures 9Mm Across The Top At The Widest Point. Total Diamond Weight Is 1.05 Carats.
- Preowned Edwardian Diamond Platinum RingCirca 1905 Edwardian Raised Crown And Small Table, Platinum Diamond Ring. 1 Round Brilliant Cut Diamond, Approx. Total Weight .52Cts, H-I, Vs1, 5.50 X 5.45 X 2.55Mm, Depth: 46.5%, Table: 51%, 12 Brilliant Cut Diamonds, Approx. Total Weight .18Cts, H, VsPlatinumStamped: Platinum4.2 GramsWidth At Top North To South: 17.7MmEast To West Measures 12.6 MmHeight At Top: 4MmWidth At Bottom: 1.5MmSize 6 1/2+ And Sizeable.
- Preowned Edwardian Pearl Diamond Gold RingHand Made At The Beginning Of Last Century, This 18K White Gold Ring Possesses 10 Matching Transitional Cut Of Mine Cut/european Cut Diamonds. These White Stones Are Slightly Included, Approximately, And Near Colorless (H/i) Approximately. The Total Diamond Weight Is Approximately .70 Cts. Centering This Ring Is A 7.65 Mm. Round White (With A Hint Of Pink) Pearl Displaying A Fine Depth Of Nacre, Smooth And Clean Surface. While We Do Not Have A Certificate, This Pearl Is Probably Natural. The Shoulders Of The Shank Bears Fine Of The Period Engraving. Circa 1910.
- Preowned Edwardian Sapphire Diamond Gold Platinum RingPlatinum Topped 18K Gold Handmade Ring Centering A Fine Natural Unheated Bright Blue Sapphire Weighing Approximately 2.50 Cts In A Finely Milgrained Bezel. Surrounding This Fine Stone Are White European Cut Diamonds. There Are 16 Well Matched Bead Set Diamonds All Approximately H (Near Colorless) And Slightly Included To Very Slightly Included. This Ring Is English And Made Circa 1910.