- Similar itemThe Kimsa square pillow by Sefte is inspired by the variegated lines created by the wind on a desert sand dune. The interlinking design provides rich color and texture to the simple lines of transitional and contemporary decor. 26" x 26" Available in 5 color combinations. 100% baby alpaca (gleaned from the first sheer and select adult fibers) Lined with organic poplin. Kapok pillow insert included (Kapok is an eco-friendly fiber from seed pods with a similar feel to down and that is naturally bacteria and germ free.) Sefte follows Fairtrade practices. Environmentally-friendly, oeko-tex standard dyes. Dry clean only.
- The Molded Plastic Armchair Rocker Base is exemplary of the Eameses’ iterative process and their desire to make “the best for the most for the least.” With each new finish and configuration, this rocking chair continues to push the boundaries of what the shell chair can be, whether it’s in an office lounge or the corner of your living room. Made of 100 percent recyclable polypropylene, the Molded Plastic Armchair Rocker Base’s subtle matte texture offers a soft tactility and notable durability and is available in 14 colors and numerous upholstery options.
- HOLIDAY SPOILER ALERT: Because this item normally ships in its original packaging, it may be visible upon delivery. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Pleasant Hearth 2,200 Square Feet Wood Burning Stove, Large This non-catalytic "pleasant hearth’ wood burning stoves will warm your heart and your home with efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This certified EPA large stove has an 85-percentefficiency rating and a 3.6 grams/hr of emissions rating. Perfect for any space in your home up to 2,200 square feet with little assembly required. All "pleasant hearth’ wood burning stoves feature a brick lined firebox, stainless steel ash lip, chrome spring handles, an air wash system, and front-loading solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area. Additionally, all "pleasant hearth’ wood burning stoves are made in the USA, and include a 5 year limited warranty. Dimensions: 26.5″ x 28″ x 31.5″. Weight: 354lbs.
- Live in the lap of luxury with the opulent Croscill Couture Palazzo Reversible Fashion Square Throw Pillow. Dressed in opulent and textural brocade in apricot color palette with a touch of metallic, the sumptuous pillow completes the lavish bedding. Croscill Couture Palazzo Reversible Fashion Square Throw Pillow features an opulent and textural brocade in apricot color palette with a touch of metallic. Reverses to the same brocade pattern. Finished with a gold twist cord. 100% polyester jacquard weave. Spot clean only. Hidden zipper closure. Measures 18" W x 18" L. 95% feather/5% down fill. Imported. Coordinate with other accessories in the Croscill Couture Palazzo Collection for a complete look (sold separately)
- Similar itemThe metal panels of the Etch Wood Tea Light Holder by Tom Dixon are photo etched with a wood grain pattern that emits light and shadows similar to a wood burning fire. Each metal panel in the geodesic form is individually etched and then the pieces are assembled by hand. The Etch Wood Tea Light Holder is available in highly polished brass, copper or stainless steel and are lovely alone or striking in groups.
- Design Charles & Ray Eames®, 1948. Molded plastic, chrome legs. Made by Herman Miller® "Who would say that pleasure is not useful?" -Charles Eames. The molded plastic chairs are a flexible and comfortable seat with a variety of base options. Available in your choice of colors, which are permeated through the material so they remain vibrant even after years of hard use. The molded plastic seats are produced of ecologically friendly, recyclable polypropylene. New materials, especially those that held promise for doing more with less, fascinated the Eameses thoughout their careers. Plastic was no exception. They saw in it the chance to form organic seat shells that conform to the body's shape. The Eameses adapted manufacturing techniques developed during World War II to mass-produce this design in side and armchair versions. As they typically did, the Eameses required that materials be expressed honestly and unselfconsciously so these were the first one-piece plastic chairs offered without upholstery or covering. Their enduring design and quality construction make them durable performers in many environments. With a grand sense of adventure, Charles and Ray Eames turned their curiosity and boundless enthusiasm into creations that established them as a truly great husband-and-wife design team. Their unique synergy led to a whole new look in furniture. Lean and modern. Playful and functional. Sleek, sophisticated, and beautifully simple. That was and is the "Eames look." 18.5" w | 18.5" d | 31.5" h | seat: 16.25" h.
- The 22x22 Rooster Pillow by Thomas Paul is 100% jute. It is woven in a heavyweight basket weave pattern. It is hand silk screened and hand woven. The 22 inch square pillow displays a large line drawing of a rooster in charcoal gray set against a natural unbleached background. The back of the pillow is a solid natural jute. The pillow is finished with contrasting fringe in charcoal gray for that added elegance. This quirky vintage style pillow is something to admire and displays beautifully on a sofa, sectional, stand alone chair or on a bed. Size: 22"x22" square. A Thomas Paul original. 100% Jute. Finished with fringing. Screen printed. Color matched zipper closure. Dry clean only.
- Design Charles & Ray Eames, 1948. Molded fiberglass or plastic shell, metal frame, upholstered. Made by Herman Miller® The Eames molded chair in both arm and side chair formats in fiberglass or plastic can be configured with a choice of wire, dowel leg, stacking, rocker, and 4-leg bases. An array of trim, finely tailored Hopsak fabrics designed by Alexander Girard, Herman Miller's Textile Director from 1952 to 1973, round out the collection of shell customization options, fully restoring the integrity of the original 1953 shell chair offerings. All chairs can be recycled through the Herman Miller Take Back Program. With a grand sense of adventure, Charles and Ray Eames turned their curiosity and boundless enthusiasm into creations that established them as a truly great husband-and-wife design team. Their unique synergy led to a whole new look in furniture. Lean and modern. Playful and functional. Sleek, sophisticated, and beautifully simple. That was and is the "Eames look." With the molded plastic, fiberglass, and wood shell chairs -as well as the wire chair- the Eames' have created a universal response to what everyone wants from a chair: a simple, gracious form that fits any body and every place. 25.5" w | 25" d | 31.5" h | seat: 18.5" h.
- Similar itemThe IQ is a compact and sophisticated personal desktop electric fireplace in a high gloss black finish. Features a contemporary design with crushed glass ember bed and convenient pen/pencil holder. Features: Includes convenient pen/pencil holder. Electric fireplace. Realistic LED wood burning flame effect operates with or without heat. Contemporary crushed glass ember bed. Anti-tip auto shutoff safety feature. Volts: 120. Watts: 1400. ETL certified. Quietly heats up to 200 sq ft. 60 Hz. 4777 BTU. Heats up to 200 sq ft. Manufacturer gives 1 year warranty.