- "Meet Eliot Jameson, known by many as Eli. He's 24-years old and suffering from "an early mid-life crisis."" — @emmylou
- "At nineteen-years old, he had the world at his feet. The lead guitarist of an upcoming band named Millennium, they managed to score a record deal and a national tour." — @emmylou
- "He was born and raised in New York City, coming from a fairly wealthy family that loved and supported him, despite his reckless and rather irresponsible behavior." — @emmylou
- "It was there that he met and grew up with his best friend, Jackson de la Baar." — @emmylou
- "With the band's popularity skyrocketing, Eli spent most of his time performing, drinking, smoking and picking up women." — @emmylou
Musicians Jesse Carmichael, James Valentine, Adam Levine, Matt Flynn and Michael Madden of the band Maroon 5 attend the VEVO Summer Sets Concert Series at the Empire Hotel on July 1, 2010 in New York City.
- "And then one day, he met someone that changed his life." — @emmylou
- "Mikayla Stratford was eighteen, headstrong and drop-dead gorgeous. After a brief hookup, the two developed a strong friendship, despite their mutual feelings for each other." — @emmylou
- "Nearly a year later, they crossed the already blurred line between friendship and something more. It was a night that would change both of their lives forever..." — @emmylou
- "...especially when just hours before his departure for his national tour, Mik found out she was pregnant." — @emmylou
Post anything (from anywhere!), customize everything, and find and follow what you love. Create your own Tumblr blog today.
- "Mik dropped out of school at Columbia. Eli quit the band. Both of them moved to Chicago to seek more affordable housing, to get jobs, and to be closer to Mik's family." — @emmylou
- "So, to Chicago they went. Which is where their story really begins..." — @emmylou
The white brick castle that is the Chicago Water Tower never fails to take my breath away. Would I rather be shopping at the namesake mall nearby? No, I would not. I would prefer to wander, climb stairs, and snap photographs of the ancient elements of this building, one of few that survived the Great Fire... Listing is for first fine art photograph only. All others are examples of my work that may be found in the shop. - Urban Castle - 5x5 - Shipped in protective packaging - Printed on gorgeous Kodak Professional Supra Endura metallic paper through White House Custom Color printing service. Find more great art in my shop...
- "Eli, with the help of his family connections, earned himself a job at McAvoy & Company Publishing, where he's most recently been promoted to editor-in-chief after nearly four years in the business." — @emmylou
- "However, when he's not at the office, working hard..." — @emmylou
I Believe Happy Girls are the Prettiest Girls
- "...he's at home, taking care of his now three-year old daughter..." — @emmylou
Hi my name is Emma. I’m a 18 year old high school girl from sweden who loves fashion, traveling, getting to know new people and everything wich is beautiful.♡ ❀ I use this blog as a pause from my...
- "...precious little Lila Grace Jameson." — @emmylou
Lila Grace Moss (b. September 29, 2002), daughter of Kate Moss, walks with her father, journalist, Jefferson Hack, and friends to a birthday party.
- "But when Lila's at her mum's, the young rebel inside begins to reemerge. He has plenty of sleepless nights and drunken mornings, spending lots of his time with his group of friends and quite a few ladies." — @emmylou
- "Keeping up a double life isn't easy..." — @emmylou
- "...but somehow he manages to pull it off. Eli Jameson--editor-in-chief, former musician, baby daddy and most importantly, all-around stud ;)" — @emmylou