- "Non playable characters:" — @maybones
- "Paul Garrod (48)
The power-hungry, yet idiotic head of the school. He comes from a privileged British family who owns 4% of the school." — @maybones
- "Even though he tries to be an imposing authority figure, he comes out more as a dim-witted principal who is easily manipulated not only by the Administrative Council of the school, but also by the same students he wants to control." — @maybones
- "He often takes pleasure in the misfortune of his students and
at times his antics and raging outbursts come out as more comical instead of menacing (especially his silly evil laugh). Also tends to act clumsy when in the presence of a gorgeous woman." — @maybones
- "Enrique Marquez Sepúlveda (35)
A famous Spanish writer, alumni of the school and current Literature teacher at Elite High School." — @maybones
- "He's the bohemian foreign professor who's always trying to solve everyone's problems. Enrique is loved by the students even though there's a rumor claiming that he's one of the former founders of The Lodge." — @maybones
- "He's laid back and witty but he's determined to guide his students by the way of the ethics and dignity. He's irreverent and strong willed. He often engages in arguments with the headmaster and the stiff Maths teacher." — @maybones
Jude Law (2004)
- "Joaquin Cassablancas (36)
Enrique's former best friend and Music teacher. He comes from an aristocratic Spanish family but he was born and raised in France." — @maybones
29 March 2015... Gael García Bernal - GQ Magazine Pictorial [Mexico] (November 2012) | Gael García Bernal Photo ID: 20541093. Picture of Gael García Bernal - - Latest Gael García Bernal image.
- "He recently joined Elite School and it seems that his close friendship with Marquez has been deteriorating ever since as they barely talk to each other. Though he is the teacher every girl fantasizes about his personality is a little bit of a turn-off." — @maybones
- "He's a real rebel but he can't tolerate his students' ways and loses his cool easily. He's temperamental. At times it almost seems like he has other reasons to be at ES because he obviously dislikes teaching." — @maybones
29 March 2015... Gael García Bernal - GQ Magazine Pictorial [Mexico] (November 2012) | Gael García Bernal Photo ID: 20541090. Picture of Gael García Bernal - - Latest Gael García Bernal image.
- "Hilda Le Gall (62)
The history professor at Elite School. She has French and German origins and represents a stern figure who is held in great respect (and some fear) by nearly all students and staff." — @maybones
Troy Wise and Rick Guzman share the flash and glam of fashion and entertainment: celebrity style, supermodel magazine editorials, runway, red carpet movies.
- "Hilda has devoted her entire life to teaching. She is a strict disciplinarian who doesn't tolerate audacity or rudeness from her pupils. She's very reasonable and composed but is never afraid to speak her mind." — @maybones
- "Despite her strict demeanor, she can be very warm and supportive when needed and she exhibits a dry sense of humor and sharp tongue when she's in the presence of people she dislikes." — @maybones
Judi Dench, Actress: Skyfall. Judi Dench was born in York, England, to Eleanora Olive (Jones), who was from Dublin, Ireland, and Reginald Arthur Dench, a doctor from Dorset, England. She attended Mount School in York, and studied at the Central School of Speech and Drama. She has performed with Royal Shakespeare Company, the National Theatre, and at Old Vic Theatre. She is a ten-time BAFTA winner including Best Actress in a...
- "Charlotte Lebeau (27)
History Teacher Assistant
French born but raised in England, she's an ambitious and earnest young woman who's working hard in order to land a permanent position at Elite School." — @maybones
- "She has a sharp intelligence that makes her look like a boring know-it-all. In reality she's just awkward around the students because she's afraid of not being taken seriously a cause of her young age." — @maybones
Emma Watson just keeps getting hotter and hotter (especially when you compare pics like this with her adorkable Hermoine Granger years) and this Wonderland Magazine cover shot is no exception. She looks both funky and fabulous on the double cover of the February/March issue and we cannot wait to see inside it.
- "Though from time to time she shows a sense of mischief, Charlotte is very diligent and has a gentle spirit.
Nevertheless, she commands respect in spite of her sensitive nature, just like Hilda does." — @maybones
The Graduate - Effortlessly blending youthful charm with elegance, Emma Watson talks to T, The New York Times Style Magazine about returning to film after
- "Renee Renault (30)
Maths Teacher and daughter of the President of the Administrative Council. She's a new teacher at Elite High." — @maybones
Jaime King is no stranger to call times, catwalks and connecting flights. Since being discovered by a model scout at the ripe ole' age of 14, King’s career has been a non-stop ride filled with magazine covers, movie roles and as of late, television leads – specifically as Hart of Dixie's Lemon Breeland, the southern belle…
- "Renee dislikes being disrespected and turns cold towards people who believe she's gotten her job a cause of her connections and not her skills. She highly respects science and considers it to be more complex and important than other subjects." — @maybones
Andrew Stiles Advertising Photography. Andrew Stiles is a Photographer in Venice Beach, California. He photographs Celebrity Portraits, Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle images for editorial and commercial clients.
- "Personality wise, she's very exigent and stiff and likes to overload her students with assignments. She yells a lot when disobeyed and values a lot intellect over other skills.
Enrique and her are always bickering and arguing." — @maybones
- "Julia Coleman (34)
Arts Teacher. Very secretive about her personal life, all the students know about her is that she was born and raised in England." — @maybones
- "She's very passionate with arts and encourages her students, however she's a little bit impatient and bitter. Julia is a very private woman who considers compliments and emotional displays unnecessary." — @maybones
Actress and cover star of Dazed & Confused, Tilda Swinton, transforms seamlessly into several different looks for the cover shoot of the May issue. In fron
- "She dresses very manly and is unconfident about her beauty. When she was young she was often humiliated by the popular girls, that's why she's very strict with the students, specially the females, who are not allowed to use makeup during her class periods" — @maybones
Tilda Swinton’s totally surreal fashion adventure.
- "Masha Azarov (46)
Geography Teacher." — @maybones
Cate Blanchett - Catherine Blanchett - actrita s-a născut la 14.05.1969, cunoscut(ă) pentru The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Biografie Cate Blanchett: Catherine Elise Blanchett s-a nascut in data de 14 mai 1969 in Melbourne, ca fiica unui
- See all the photos from the Marie Claire photo shoot
- "Alice Sanders (37)
Garrod's secretary, daughter of a middle class American family who moved to Switzerland when she was very young." — @maybones
- "Considered a sexy girl, Alice is often complaining about being single at her age, she doesn't take her job seriously because just like everybody else, she doesn't take Garrod seriously. She spends her time talking on the phone or painting her nails" — @maybones
- "Despite her overall clumsiness and witty nature, she often saves the day for her boss as well as for the students who often fool her in order to get her help." — @maybones
- "Gaston Heinrich (28)
He's somewhat an external "prefect". Gaston was placed in the school under the orders of the Administrative Council." — @maybones
Dave Franco in Now You See Me, such a good film | See more about dave franco, suspenders and thought.
- "He's a mysterious character, often unpleasant and mean to the students, mainly targeting disciplinary punishments to the students who are under financial-aid. He's always around, prying and meddling into everyone's business." — @maybones
Explore April Williams's hand-picked collection of Pins about Dave Franco on Pinterest. | See more about dave franco, james franco and warm bodies.
- "He's cold and calculating and likes to intimidate the students, often abusing of his power. Though he looks obsessed with discipline, he's likely to skip rules in his personal life. (He's likely to have an affair with a student)" — @maybones
dave franco & colton haynes. ♕ lovee uuufff together it's just too much!!! | See more about dave franco and colton haynes.
- "Benjamin Renault (68)
Head of the Administrative Council of the school. He basically takes every important decision of the school, often manipulating the foolish headmaster." — @maybones
Sean Connery photos, including production stills, premiere photos and other event photos, publicity photos, behind-the-scenes, and more.
- "He takes advantage of Garrod's lack of fortitude and cowardice to control the school as he pleases without actually having to work there." — @maybones
- "At times his decisions affect the students to the point he's considered a villain, yet he's also seen as a character with the power to change things for the better during difficult times." — @maybones
Sean Connery, Actor: Dr. No. Thomas Sean Connery was born on August 25, 1930 in Fountainbridge, Edinburgh. His mother, Euphamia C. Maclean, was a cleaning lady, and his father, Joseph Connery, was a factory worker and truck driver. He also has a brother named Neil Connery, who works as a plasterer in Edinburgh. Before going into acting, Sean had many different jobs, such as a Milkman, lorry driver, a laborer, artist's model...
- "Emily Kim (25)
A world renowned tennis player whose career ended due to a very serious injury. She's a former Elite student and was hired by Mr. Renault himself as a marketing strategy to attract more students." — @maybones
Korean Magazine Lovers instagram : http://instagram.com/k_magazinelovers
- "Being somewhat young, she's childish and not very bright. She's friendly and well liked by most of her pupils but that doesn't mean she's not an easy prey of the schemes of the students that often use her as an alibi for their antics." — @maybones
Korean Magazine Lovers instagram : http://instagram.com/k_magazinelovers
- "She's a flirt and completely oblivious of the fact that good part of the male students body lurk around the tennis court during her classes just to take a glimpse of her bare legs." — @maybones
Welcome to SKL, your online source for everything related to the talented model-turned-actress from...
- "More to be added later:" — @maybones