- Anna Sui multicolored Morning Glory dress. Printed cotton and silk-blend. Embroidered hook-fastening split neck, draped sleeves, ruffled cuffs and hem. Slips on. 55% cotton, 45% silk. Dry clean. Designer color: Oxblood Multi. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Loose fit. Lightweight non-stretchy fabric. Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down.
- Similar itemOff-white leather pumps from Gianvito Rossi. Pointed toe. Slip on. Leather covered mid-heel. Cushioned leather insole. Made in Italy. Comes with dust bag. These pumps have a heel height of 11 cm/4.5 inches. True to size; narrow fit.
- NEW Noir for DC Comics presents you with this striking Wonder Woman Knuckle Ring that is sure to intensify any look. Ring is solid brass plated in 18K Gold, Rhodium, or Gunmetal. 53Mm long x 26mm wide. Brass; Imported;
- Similar itemPink tonal cotton traditional dress from Uzbekistan from Vintage featuring a v-neck, long sleeves, a loose style, a mid-length and an embroidered floral design. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Charlotte OlympiaMonroe Unzipped Print-Heel PumpDetailsThe simple profile of this pointed-toe Charlotte Olympia pump is the perfect canvas for edgy hardware and a graphic print. Charlotte Olympia suede pump with silver hardware. Printed leather covers partial heel counter and heel. 4 3/4" heel; small island platform lowers pitch. Zipper trims midsole and heel counter. Decorative tassel zipper pull at back. Pointed toe. Padded leather lining. Leather lining and sole. "Monroe" is made in Italy. Please note: All Charlotte Olympia styles will be shipped with a Polaroid of the shoe. Attach the Polaroid to the outside of the box to archive your Charlotte Olympia collection. Designer About Charlotte Olympia: Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- Alexander McQueenSkull-Etched Acrylic Double-Finger RingDetailsTwo-finger ring by Alexander McQueen. Signature skull etched into clear acrylic bar. Silvertone brass. Made in Italy. Designer About Alexander McQueen: Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemOscar de la RentaAlice Satin T-Strap Bow Pump, BlackDetailsOscar de la Renta "Alice" satin d'Orsay pump. 4" metallic leather covered heel. T-strap with triple bow detail. Adjustable ankle strap. Pointed toe; covered counter. Leather lining and sole. "Alice" is made in Italy. Designer About Oscar de la Renta: After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Make Étoile Isabel Marant's 'Ilaria' dress your weekend go-to. Cut from lightweight cotton-flannel with a relaxed, oversized fit, it's perfect for transitioning between seasons. We like it with ankle boots and a cross-body bag.
- Similar itemPamela Love Duel two-finger ring. Made in the USA. Sterling silver.