Sale / PriceAll
BrandEmilio De La Morena
- Emilio De La Morena
- Emilio De La Morena Strapless velvet dressEmilio de la Morena's newest collection of glamorous velvet dresses is designed exclusively for MATCHESFASHION.COM. This version comes in a rich dark-green hue, and has a strapless fit that gently contours the body creating an hourglass silhouette. Accentuate the shape with seductive lace-up heels.
- Emilio De La Morena Tasman contrast-panel off-the-shoulder dressExclusive to MATCHESFASHION.COM, Emilio de la Morena's Tasman dress is the perfect summer party piece. An off-the-shoulder ivory jacquard top is beautifully contrasted with a flippy tangerine midi skirt, crafted from stretch-silk. Introduce pops of contrast with a jet-black clutch and bright-yellow heels.
- Emilio De La Morena Strapless silk-blend mini dresEmilio de la Morena's acclaimed partywear aesthetic is illustrated in this strapless mini dress. Crafted from electric blue stretch-silk, it features a boned internal corset and a full skirt, which work to accentuate the female form. Style with embellished sandals for a playful take.
- Emilio De La Morena Long-sleeved velvet and lace midi dressA plush velvet dress is the coolest option for the approaching party season. Emilio de la Morena's version comes in a deep forest-green hue, spliced with sheer black lace and finished with flouncy black ruffles. It's infused with a powerful stretch that promises a great fit, so all you require is a pair of statement stilettos.
- Emilio De La Morena Aleandrea V-neck dressChic, energetic eveningwear is Emilio de la Morena's calling card. This form-fitting dress combines a leopard-print jacquard top defined by a seductive deep V-neckline and a black velvet skirt. Stick to the label's alluring aesthetic and team it with vertiginous strappy sandals.
- Emilio De La Morena Azov halterneck silk-blend dressEmilio de la Morena's matte sunshine-yellow stretch-silk satin Azov dress is made to be worn to summer events. It's crafted with an ivory jacquard halterneck top half with a seductive cutaway back and shoulders, and trimmed with black grosgrain at the waist play up this flattering detail with tonal stilettos.
- Emilio De La Morena Snowdon one-shoulder cotton-blend dressExclusive to MATCHESFASHION.COM, Emilio de la Morena's two-tone Snowdon dress epitomises modern femininity. The one-shouldered top is cut from ivory jacquard with a subtle texture, while the neon-pink skirt is made from reversed cotton-blend satin for a modern matte finish. Add colour-pop sandals for daytime events, or gilded stilettos for evening.
- Emilio De La Morena Solange strapless dressEmilio de la Morena makes party styling an effortless task with this new-season Solange dress. Chic and strapless, it's crafted from royal-blue bonded stretch-silk with a satin bodice that's internally boned. Add a fringed clutch and ankle-strap heels to complete a polished event look.
- Emilio De La Morena Tasellina embellished lace and velvet dressEmilio de la Morena is a go-to for exuberant party pieces, and for AW15 he uses plush velvet to conjure a festive vibe. This navy dress is spliced with sheer lace panels that reveal a cobalt slip beneath, and trimmed with black tassels that will swish on the dancefloor. Note how the panelling follows the contours of the body a very flattering Morena trait.