- Our newest gold filled rosary bead necklace is both a celebration of faith and a lovely statement of style. You can easily incorporate grace and beauty into your prayers when you wear our smart piece of Christian jewelry that secures with a lobster claw clasp. Rosary necklaces are used as prayer beads, so that a person can keep count of prayers as he or she goes through them. Our black onyx color beaded necklace has a timeless and very traditional look. It will be a perfect choice to give as communion gifts to loved ones or as a fashionable accessory with much meaning to help him display his faith and devotion. Faceted Black Onyx Color Crucifix Cross Rosary Necklace. Made of Gold Filled metal. Chain Length 18 inches Drop Measures 3 inches. Weight 4.4 grams. Lobster Clasp. Returns Accepted on Unworn. Gold plated base; Imported;
- Similar itemDevore Leopard Maxi Skirt Self: 80% silk 20% viscose. Lining: 100% silk. Made in France. Velvet burnout fabric. Tiered ruffled fabric detail. Hidden back zip closure.
- Similar itemSimple but striking the palm necklace is formed from hand cut pieces of soft graduated reclaimed rubber and threaded onto oxidized silver plated chain. The soft rubber is warm and tactile and the necklace is reversible. Mainly black on the reverse. The rubber is transformed unrecognisably from reclaimed bicycle inner tubes. Avoid excessive moisture and sunlight and store flat or hanging.
- You've got faith and devotion like no other when you wear these Queen Baby by King Baby Studio™ earrings! ; .925 sterling silver traditional cross earrings with a pavé CZ setting. Ear thread style. Made in the U.S.A. Measurements: ; Width: 1 2 in ; Height: 7 8 in ; Drop: 1 1 4 in ; Weight: 0.08 oz
- Oscar de la Renta Long Crystal Cross Pendant Necklace Details Long necklace by Oscar de la Renta. Plated brass metal. Semiprecious beads including, turquoise, amethyst, rose quartz, tiger eye, or black onyx. Multicolor crystal cross pendant. Lobster clasp with logo charm. Approx. 41\"L; 4\" extender. Made in the USA. Designer About Oscar de la Renta: After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie; the house now includes collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes. In October of 2014, Peter Copping was appointed Creative Director of Oscar de la Renta. Hand picked by Mr. de la Renta before his passing, Peter is responsible for setting the design direction across all product categories in the New York based company. Color: SILVER. Pattern: Tiger. Material: ? 70% SEMI-PRECIOUS BEADS (TURQUOISE, AMETHYST, ROSE QUARTZ, TIGER EYE, OR BLACK ONYX), 15% PEWTER (98% Tin, 1.5% Bismuth, 0.25% Silver, and 0.25% Copper), 8% GLASS CRYSTAL, 4% BRASS (59-99% Copper blended with either Tin or Zinc), 2% SILK CORD, **<1% GOLD or TIN.
- Similar item14kt gold drop diamond cross earrings from Mathilde Danglade featuring a 14kt gold cross set with polki diamonds and a 14kt gold hook fastening. These earrings come as a pair. Please note that Farfetch does not accept returns on earrings or fine jewellery.
- Similar itemMarina Rinaldi. Cinema Long Drama Skirt, Women's. Marina Rinaldi "Cinema" skirt with golden three-dimensional floral applique. Sits high on waist. Long, A-line silhouette. Side zip. Polyester/silk/nylon. Dry clean. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemJules B Two-Tone Red Bead Layered Necklace. Bold and contemporary, this hematite-tone necklace features alternating strands of flat snake chain with a strand of red faceted glass beads. This unique accent piece is sure to be a conversation starter.
- Similar itemComplete any ensemble with these beautifully textured cross earrings in 18k yellow gold. In 18k Yellow Gold.