- Similar itemStriped cotton blouse with shirt collar, v-neck and button fastenings on the front. Twin patch pockets on the chest and long sleeves with tabs to roll them up. Composition: 100% cotton.
- Similar item95% Polyester, 5% Elastane. Flat Measurement Not Worn: Total Length 27cm/11", Waist 32cm/12.5". (Measured on UK Size 10) Machine Washable.
- Similar itemThis elegant vegan fur jacket from Mo-Ka features eye-catching jeweled button and two handy front pockets. A timeless look,this fully lined jacket will keep you warm and stylish.
- Cocco Talco Geo Print Mini Satchel Bag crafted in signature coated fabric with crocodile print calfskin inserts with smooth calfskin details. Featuring rolled double handles with bevelled palladium metal hardware, double zip closure, ecru contrast colour stitching and burnt sienna ribbing , internal logo plate and palladium accents with 1ª Classe logo. Silver tone hardware and detail with protective feet. Each piece is unique and features slightly different prints. Dust bag included. Italian Design.
- Similar itemAn Opening Ceremony satchel has a croc embossed leather shell and polished, hand motif hardware. A zip closes the top, and slim file pockets flank either side. Lined interior with 2 notch pockets and a zip compartment. Double handles and optional, adjustable shoulder strap. Dust bag included. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 11oz / 0.31kg. Imported, China. Measurements Height: 9in / 23cm Length: 12.5in / 32cm Depth: 7.5in / 19cm Strap drop: 20.5in / 52cm Handle drop: 5in / 13cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Jo PetersSuede Pleated Cropped Jacket DetailsSuede. Pleated jewel neckline; placket front. Three-quarter bell sleeves. Cropped, A-line silhouette. Approx. 21"L/53.5cm from shoulder to hem, 20"L down back. Lambskin; acetate lining. Made in Turkey. Dimensions listed are for size medium and may vary by size.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm. Designer About Jo Peters:Originally educated in Architecture and Interior design, Joan Peters ran a successful architecture firm in NYC for years, but her passion and love of leathers and furs never feigned. After many years of traveling to Greece, Joan decided that she wanted to design a niche label of leathers and furs, and wanted to move to Greece to immerse herself in the design and production of her own collection. The JO PETERS collection was borne.
- Porcelain Print; Long Sleeves; Lapel Collar; Blue Blouse.
- Similar itemTapestry skater skirt
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: mandarin collar, short sleeves, rear closure, button closing, no pockets, beaded detailing, sequins, chiffon, solid color.