- Similar itemMulticolour tile print cotton dress from Dolce & Gabanna. Square neck with concealed zipper at rear. Sleeveless. High waist leads into flared skirt. Top half of garment lined with cotton. Made in Italy. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemGarden glamour. Queen Anne’s lace a flower that grows around Tory’s home is reimagined as the vibrant green-and-white print on our Eloisa Jacket. This subtly shrunken style from our runway show offers a chic twist on summertime suiting and adds a fresh, botanical note to the light-reflecting shimmer of the silk gazar fabric. Hidden snaps give it a clean, Sixties-inspired finish. Silk gazar. Long sleeves; sleeve length: 27" (67.8 cm) 4 button closure at center front. 20" (50.2 cm) in length. 100% silk. Dry clean only.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Large Hamilton Saffiano ToteDetailsNavy saffiano leather.Golden hardware.Top handles; 5" drop; shoulder strap; 14 1/2" drop.Frame top with logo-engraved lock detail; hanging luggage tag with hidden logo key.Inside, one zip pocket, three open pockets, and one cell pocket.Protective feet on bottom.13"H x 14"W x 6 1/4"D.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Famous for producing polished, sleek, sophisticated American sportswear with a jet-set attitude, fashion designer Michael Kors launched his line in 1981. Today his coveted collection includes a full range of shoes, accessories, handbags, jewelry, timepieces, and fragrances.
- Architectural lines give this Alexander McQueen suede sandal a sculpted sensibility. Details Looped cutout-detailed strappy suede upper with tonal topstitching. 4 1/2 covered, bowed heel; 1" platform lowers the pitch to 3 1/2". Leather lining and suede footbed. Leather outsole. Back zip for ease of dress. Made in Italy. Heel height may vary by size.
- Alexander McQueenHigh-Heel Double-Arched Suede Sandal, BlackDetailsArchitectural lines give this Alexander McQueen suede sandal a sculpted sensibility.Looped cutout-detailed strappy suede upper with tonal topstitching.4 1/2" covered, bowed heel; 1" platform lowers the pitch to 3 1/2".Leather lining and suede footbed.Leather outsole.Back zip for ease of dress.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemComposition: 55% Cotton, 16% Viscose, 12% Acrylic, 9% Linen, 8% Other Fibres. Details: tulle, tweed, multicolor pattern, round collar, short sleeves, braided detailing, no pockets, lined interior, rear closure, zip closure.
- Navy saffiano leather. Golden hardware. Top handles; 5" drop; shoulder strap; 14 1/2" drop. Frame top with logo-engraved lock detail; hanging luggage tag with hidden logo key. Inside, one zip pocket, three open pockets, and one cell pocket. Protective feet on bottom. 13"H x 14"W x 6 1/4"D. Imported.
- Similar itemBlack floral lace jacket from Dolce & Gabbana. Scalloped knitted trim. Round neck leads into a concealed press-stud front. Long sleeves. Two front flap faux pockets. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemGrey silk and cotton-blend floral lace blazer from Dolce & Gabbana featuring short notched lapels, a press stud front fastening, front flap pockets, three-quarter length sleeves and a scalloped hem. This item is true to fit.