- Dolce & Gabbana brown and black leopard print leather clutch bag. This wonderful bag transforms into a chic shoulder bag with its delicate gold-tone chain-link shoulder strap. The leather interior also features a removable coin purse and card holder enabling it to be a functional purse or a spacious evening bag. Wear it with a red lace Dolce & Gabbana top and slim-fit black pencil skirt with block colour patent leather sling back shoes for the finishing touch. Leather.
- 90mm Wedge heel. Floral printed velvet upper. Leather and patent leather details. High top. Metal strap closure. Two side zips. One back zip detail. Logo appliqué on tongue. Gold color metal hardware. Rubber sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemTulle. Satin. Fringe. Pleated detailing. Two-tone pattern. Sleeveless. Deep neckline. Hook-and-eye closure. Lined interior. Composition: 50% Silk, 22% Polyurethane, 20% Polyester, 8% Nylon.
- Similar itemTotally amazing textured gold bangle set featuring twenty bangles with a slip on style. Wear them individually or all together with your favorite maxi and sandals! Set of 20. 2.5"/6.25cm width. Imported.
- Similar itemLoad up and layer on the glam with this pack of 14 different metal bangle bracelets featuring different designs like twisted texture, glitter insets or lined with cheetah prints. Man Made Materials / Metal. Imported.
- Similar itemPerforated fabric. Plain weave. Solid color. Round collar. Button, zip. Semi-lined. Frills. Sleeveless. Composition: 100% Polyester.
- Walter SteigerStrappy Leather Convex-Heel Sandal, YellowDetailsKidskin leather with tonal topstitching.Crisscross front and ankle straps.Arced straps kiss at vamp.Adjustable ankle buckle.Padded leather insole.Leather lining and sole.4" covered, bowed heel.Made in Italy.Designer About Walter Steiger Shoes:In 1966, Walter Steiger, Sr. sketched the claw heel that would become a trademark of his brand. Now owned and operated by third-generation Steigers, Giulio and Paul, the company continues to imagine innovative footwear designs while upholding the traditional techniques and craftsmanship standards their grandfather set in place. Look to Walter Steiger boots, sandals, wedges, and pumps for architectural allure.
- Alexander WangPrisma Spotted Calf Hair Wallet Clutch, Leopard HazeDetailsPrisma clutch by Alexander Wang. in leopard-print dyed calf hair (New Zealand) with golden hardware.Envelope flap top with magnetic snap.Zip seals interior with 12 card slots, two bill slots, center zip compartment.Leather lining.6"H x 8 1/2"W x 2"D.Imported.Designer About Alexander Wang:San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.
- Similar itemTOMSBoucle Slip-On, BlackDetailsOur exclusive edition of the ultimate feel-good shoe comes in Fall-staple boucle from the TOMS+ line. With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One.Boucle upper (polyester).Soft lining for unmatched comfort.Elastic inset on vamp for slip-on style.TOMS+ plus-sign logo on rubber/textile solePleated square toe.Padded leather insole for all-day wear.Flat 1/2" heel.Imported.Designer About TOMS:Blake Mycoskie founded TOMS in 2006 after an inspirational trip to South America, where many children in poverty lacked shoes. The designer adapted the traditional Argentine alpargata shoe and launched TOMS with the mission of donating a pair of shoes for every pair he sold. Today, TOMS has given away more than a million pairs, and in addition to the original alpargata-inspired TOMS shoe, the collection includes wedges and wrap boots, among other styles, plus Tiny TOMS, a line for children.