- Similar item95% Polyester, 5% Elastane. Flat Measurement of Garment Not Worn. Total Length 34cm/13.5". Armhole 22cm/9". Measured on UK Size 10. ( Machine wash ).
- Similar itemThis Giuseppe Zanotti knee boot commands attention with a daring gladiator vamp and seductive stiletto heel. Details Soft smooth leather. Strappy caged design. 14 1/2" knee-high shaft. 15" top circumference. 4 1/2" covered heel. 1/2" platform; 4" equiv. Open toe. Hidden back zip. Padded leather insole. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Heel height may vary by size.
- Similar itemCoral red cotton pencil skirt from Ungaro Vintage featuring an all over floral jacquard pattern design, a short rear zip fastening and a central rear vent. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemLeather sphere skull box clutch with leather tassel detail with Swarovski crystal detail skull clasp closure and nappa leather interior: features leather and chain strap. Brass hardware with gold finish. Dimensions: Height 4.7Inches, Width 4.3Inches. Material: Leather.
- Similar itemAqua revamps the floral trend with a sophisticated black-and-white color palette in this trend right crop top, a headlining piece rendered in the silhouette of the season.
- Similar itemCarven coral seersucker high-waisted skirt with with soft pleating front and back. 2 slit side pockets. Concealed rear zip fastening. 95% cotton, 5% spandex/elastane.
- Similar itemSuede knucklebox clutch with all-over stud detail and gold finish hardware with Swarovski crystal rings: nappa leather interior. Dimensions: Depth 1.6Inches, Height 2.7Inches, Width 9.0Inches. Material: Leather, Brass.
- Giuseppe ZanottiHigh-Heel Caged Knee SandalDetailsSoft smooth leather.Strappy caged design.14 1/2" knee-high shaft.15" top circumference.4 1/2" covered heel.1/2" platform; 4" equiv.Open toe.Hidden back zip.Padded leather insole.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemFresh from the rose garden comes this incredibly chic and feminine cropped blouse. With a light and airy sheer chiffon body, it features a vibrant rose print, trendy bell sleeves, an open back with crisscross straps, and a scoop neckline. Pair it with fancy high waisted shorts for the perfect date night outfit! Model is 5’9" and wears a size small. 100% Polyester. Machine Wash. Imported.