- Similar itemAD LIB4. The cotton-lined bag in vertical format for every day and night. Casual, unusual and adaptable. Straps: made of skin-friendly, vegetally tanned leather. In the basic position, the straps are attached so that two loops are formed allowing the bag to be worn at two different lengths. Additionally, the strap length can be adjusted in small steps or worn at half length. Interior: very large side compartment, mobile phone pocket and leather loop for attaching keys. Roomy enough for a 13” laptop. Modes of wear: can be worn short and over-the-shoulder, or long and diagonally or even as a backpack. The rings, secret heroes. Transformations: folded to ½ size. In this variation, it can be worn as a clutch by removing the strap and the two rings. Folded to ¾ size. Gathered. Backpack. The available colour for this listing is as shown in the first image, the following images are to demonstrate size and scale in relation to the body. Item will be shipped within 2-3 working days.
- Similar itemMulticolour 'Fabyhola' skirt from Mary Katrantzou featuring a high waist, a floral print, a peplum hem and a rear zip fastening.
- Similar itemComposition: 99% Virgin Wool, 1% Elastane. Details: flannel, no appliqués, lightweight sweater, solid color, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, single chest pocket, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, unlined.
- Work the season’s pyjama trend into your round-the-clock repertoire with this Roxanne blouse from Raphaëlla Riboud. Cut from pure silk-twill in an eye-catching neon hue it makes a chic addition to skinny jeans in the day and loose-fitting trousers after lights out.
- Similar itemBrighten your work week attire with this simple top from Anne Klein. Boasting a scoop neckline with pintuck detailing, this cap sleeved blouse is perfect with a pencil skirt and bright heels for a stylish, modern look. Scoop neckline with pintuck detailing. Sleeveless. Back button keyhole closure. Polyester/elastane. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemPink silk 'JQ Calculon' puffa skirt from Mary Katrantzou featuring an a-line shape, pleated details, a rear zip fastening, a straight hem and a multicolour anchor badge print to the sides.
- Similar itemComposition: 80% Wool, 20% PA. Details: jersey, no appliqués, solid color, lapel collar, double-breasted, button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, lined interior.
- Similar itemThe unlined bag in horizontal format for every day and night. Straps: made of skin-friendly, vegetally tanned leather. Length adjustable in steps and can also be worn at half-length. Soft and comfortable. Interior: unlined, roomy enough for half-litre bottles. Modes of wear: can be worn short and over-the-shoulder or long and diagonally or as a hip bag. The rings, secret heroes. Tranformations: gathered, with or without the long strap. Attractive combinations, to be attached inside or even outside. Details can be found in the descriptions of these models: Fastened to rings or loops on the outside, it complements the larger INA KENT bags in function and appearance. Particularly suited for this purpose: TENOR2, TENOR4. In all combinations, individual elements can easily be removed, making it a snap to take the essentials along without having to rearrange anything. The available colour for this listing is as shown in the first image, the following images are to demonstrate size and scale in relation to the body. Item will be shipped within 2-3 working days.
- Similar itemComposition: 87% Virgin Wool, 5% Acetate, 5% Polyamide, 3% Mohair wool. Details: tweed, no appliqués, stripes, round collar, single-breasted , snap button closure, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, lined interior.