- Over sized wool coat with a drop-shoulder and front pockets. The coat is unlined, with all inner seams finished with a cotton piping. The sleeves are slightly cropped. This is the snuggliest coat you will ever wear! Rach is a size 8, 179cm tall and wears a size S. * 50% Wool / 50% Viscose * Oversized style. Fits true to size. MATERIAL: Wool / Viscose.
- Flying Goggles, old warehouse stock, Flying, in good condition, Ed Welch's Antiques, Waterville, ME 04901.
- Silk v-neck short sleeve dress in graphic bouquet print with rounded collar and pleat flared skirt. 33" length. Available in Orange. Made in U.S. Silk. Dry clean.
- This little romper is like French fries from room service and jumping on the bed, like bubble baths and bellinis, and like blush: deliciously fun, luxuriously peachy, and perfect for showing off your cheeks. Whether you’re the one and only guest or you’re hosting a little fete- you’re sure to be the life of the party. Wheeee!
- Mary Jane styling and the classic Dr. Martens sole make the Mary a go-to shoe time and time again. The exposed stitching on the welt puts the craftsmanship on display, while the comfort sole lends cushioning to fashionable feet. materials: Synthetic upper. Manmade sole. measurements: Heel measures approximately 1.75" country of origin: China.
- Фото автора NATALI на Яндекс.Фотках
- Cut from the softest lightweight Japanese cotton this vintage feel top could be worn in the town or country. Sitting just above the hip line, both the waist and sleeves are neatly tucked into a double piped band. Fastened with small buttons running down the entire length of the back this top is available in a retro polka dot, blue green gingham or our exclusive " Forget Me Not " print
- Rokit Recycled Royal Blue Velvet Collar Add a little quirk to your tops and dresses with this straight velvet collar beautifully hand crafted from recycled velvet in our North London design studio.
royal blue velvet which fastens with a white plastic button
approx. 9 x 3"
- I'm just a sad kid with a pointless life. I like art. fashion. landscapes. pretty things.
- Socks by ASOS Collection. Made from a soft cotton blend. All-over fine gauge knit. With a diamond shaped design. Contrast lace trim. ABOUT ME 90% Cotton, 9% Nylon, 1% Elastane.
- All of our latest Art Deco acquisitions all together on one easy to browse page.
- Impressive tights by Wolford. The HOUSTON Dotted Net Tights have a sheer 25 denier appearance and a dotted net pattern. They have an elastic waistband for comfortable fit. Available in dark brown and black color. 25 Denier. 87% Polyamide,13% Elastane. Wolford's Color: Pepper 4533, Black 7005. Made in Austria
- Sorte let baggy bukser med smalle ben og lommer i siderne. Lukkes med lynlås og skjult hægte og har en enkelt paspoleret baglomme. Obs! bæltet hører ikke med. 93% bomuld, 7% spandex. Håndvask på vrangen 30 grader.
- F.Troupe - womens, flat navy leather ankle boots with a Victorian style button fastening. The boots also feature a pointed toe, star punched brogue detail and are finished with a pink leather lining and F.Troupe embossed sole. F.Troupe at Coggles.com. Leather upper, leather lining, leather sole.
- Flannel Shorts by Vanessa Bruno. Two-tone cotton & wool blend flannel shorts with button-up fly. Sits at hips / 1.5" wool waistband with belt loops, button detail, & adjustable buckled tabs at sides / Button-up fly / Diagonal slit pockets at hips with wool trim / 2" wool cuffs with buttoned vents at sides / Single buttoned welt pocket at back / Slim, short fit / Partially lined / Color: Anthracite / Self: 62% Cotton, 38% Virgin Wool / Combo: 100% Virgin Wool / Lining: 60% Acetate, 40% Cotton. Sizing: Fits true to size. 70% Off / Final Sale
- Thick hand knitted lambswool socks with cable and rib detailing. Hand wash. 100% pure lambswool. Length from heel 14.5cm. Artisan.
- Lace-up combat boot in tobacco leather with grey Merino wool ribbed knit trim. 35mm heel and leather sole. This item is final sale.
- Knitted burgundy scarf with knotted tassels. 70% Acrylic,30% Wool. Machine washable.
- I love the quote there from Eleanor Roosevelt. But I'd like to apply to EVERYONE - not just women. And really, I'd say it this way: "A person is like a tea bag, you never know how strong THEIR FAIT...