Shop this look
- Similar itemSo gorgeous I can barely stand it. The form is a wire cage that has been covered in fabric that is embroidered by the Otomi Indians in the mountains of central Mexico. Every shade will be different but all will be fabulous individual pieces of art. The funky little finial hanging down is handcrafted raw papier mache that has been partly gold leafed. Handmade in Mexico. Brass S cluster bulb configuration. Takes two 75 watt standard incandescent bulbs. Comes with 3 feet of white cord and a white canopy.
- Similar itemHand-forged iron rings intersect to form our lamp's open, sculptural base. A thick slice of acrylic offers cool contrast to the metal's aged finish, while a natural paper shade softens the light to a warm glow. 18"W x 10"D x 28"H. Base crafted from hand-hammered iron and acrylic. Topped with a rectangular paper shade anchored by a ball finial of iron-finished solid brass. On/Off switch. 100W bulb max.
- Cast a romantic glow in your living room or bedroom with the Mercury glass table lamp in azure blue. The sparkling clear glass of its urn-shaped base is contrasted by a crisp white cotton contemporary drum shade, silver accents and fittings. Before cleaning any lamp shade or fixture, disconnect the power source. Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish. COLOR: LIGHT BLUE, WHITE SHADE. SHADE MATERIAL: 100% COTTON. BODY MATERIAL: GLASS. FINISH: SILVER NECK. SWITCH TYPE: ON/OFF 100W. BASE DIMENSIONS: 7.25 X 7.25 X 1. BODY DIMENSIONS: 11.75 X 11.75 X 17.75. CORD LENGTH: 60" 13 WATT. MADE IN CHINA.
- Similar itemThe Oscar armchair strikes a pleasing balance between modernity and tradition, large in size yet light in appearance. The armchair is made from a European hardwood frame, jute webbing and hessian straps and then covered with a mix of materials that includes natural fibers, animal hair and wool. It features large feather cushions that are notable for their depth, the back has a line of sewn in pulls, lending the armchair the appearance of a buttoned back, without the actual buttons. The feet are made from walnut stained beech, with the front two being turned versions. By contrasting long straight lines with delicate natural curves, Mathew Hilton has created a piece that is both reserved and full of humility. The Oscar armchair is a piece perfect for those who like their modernity laced with a little familiarity. Made in the UK. Shown here in Molly 160 Wool and Range Leather. Additional fabrics available upon request.
- Similar itemSleek curves in chrome with a black marble base. This contemporary lamps speaks of character with striking appeal. Magnificent as a centerpiece with living room decor or as an accent decor light in the office. Free Ground Shipping (UPS / FedEx / Curbside) 15.75"w x 31.75"h. Number of Bulbs: 1. Type of Bulb: Medium - E-26 - E-27 - Type A. Max Wattage: 60. Bulbs Included: No. Suitable For: Indoor Use. Energy Saving Feature: No. Contemporary mod-art deco style. Metal, Brass, Glass, Fabric; Imported;
- Similar itemThe Pato Pendant is Paulina's twin, who is fabulously chic with white on white embroidery. The form is a wire cage that has been covered in fabric that embroidered by the Otomi Indians in the mountains of central Mexico. Every shade will be different but all will be fabulous individual pieces of art. The funky little finial hanging down is handcrafted raw papier mache that has been partly gold leafed. Handmade in Mexico. Brass S cluster bulb configuration. Takes two 75 watt standard incandescent bulbs. Comes with 3 feet of white cord and a white canopy.
- This beautiful antiqued armchair is French-inspired with an ivory lacquered hardwood frame. Each leg is anchored with an elegant and exaggerated spade foot. Decadently delightful, this posh piece is upholstered in a luxurious, silver cotton-blend velvet. 36.5 inches high x 30.25 inches wide x 32 inches deep. Seat height: 17 inches; Arm height: 24 inches. Constructed from wood; Finished in ivory lacquered wood. Grey velvet upholstery; No sag springs, dacron like fill. Cotton-blend velvet cushion.
- Similar itemA thick band of rich cobalt blue creates a vibrant ring of color around the white-trimmed lampshade for this contemporary hanging lamp. Softened light, diffused by a thin sheet of white acrylic, brings a comfortable, welcoming ambiance to your room. The bold shade of the simple modern pendant light enhances the vivid, colorful appeal of a space for chic, sophisticated style. Hand-crafted from 100 percent woven cotton fabric White acrylic diffuser creates soft glow Hardwire pendant lamp Easy assembly, requires three (3) 60-watt light bulbs Cord set included Matches the other Oilo Cobalt Blue Cylinder Pendant Lights Made in the USA
- Similar itemOld Hickory Tannery Sutton Leather Chair Details Hardwood frame with French dark-cherry finish on legs. Protected leather upholstery with antiqued finish that creates light and dark tones throughout the leather. 2" diamond quilting on outside back and arms. Nailhead trim along the outside of the arms. Button tufting on inside back and arms. 36"W x 37"D x 36"T. Made in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 65 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional delivery and processing charges. Designer About Old Hickory Tannery Founded more than 30 years ago, Old Hickory Tannery is still family owned and operated in Hickory, North Carolina. Although the company's name reflects its original focus on fine leather upholstery, Old Hickory is now equally well know for fabric-covered seating. Its range of styles is impressive, from dramatic Duncan-Phyfe-style sofas to graceful Queen Anne armchairs, claw-footed tub chairs, feminine full-skirted settees, and sleek slipper chairs. Old Hickory's craftsmen bring an abundance of expertise to their work; some have been making furniture for almost half a century. All upholstery is cut and sewn entirely by hand, all frames are solid hardwood, nailhead trim is hand-hammered, and all springs are hand-tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. These are just a few of the reasons why this American furniture maker is one of our favorites. Color: LIGHT BLUE.
- Bold cobalt blue decorates the layered cylinder lampshades of this chic modern pendant light, with nautical contrast against its crisp white trim. Dramatic and richly colored, the fabric hanging lamp has vibrant appeal in a room from the deep blue of its structure, while creating a soft, welcoming glow from the white acrylic sheet that diffuses its light. The light fixture has eye-catching charm and brings a vivid pop of color to stand out in your space with contemporary panache. Hand-crafted from 100 percent woven cotton fabric White acrylic diffuser creates soft glow Hardwire pendant lamp Easy assembly, requires three (3) 60-watt light bulbs Cord set included Matches the other Oilo Cobalt Blue Cylinder Pendant Lights Made in the USA
- Similar itemSo incredibly beautiful we can barely stand it!! This glorious pendant is all hand crafted. The form is a wire cage that has been covered in fabric s embroidered by the Otomi Indians in the mountains of central Mexico. Every shade will be different but all will be fabulous individual pieces of folk art. The unusual little finial hanging down is handcrafted raw papier mache that has been partly gold leafed. Designed by Jane Gray for Stray Dog Designs. Takes two 75 watt bulbs. Size: 14"h x 22"d, shade only 10" h
- Similar itemMichael Aram White Orchid Table Lamp Details Lamp made of nickel-plated brass, stainless steel, and granite. Paper shade with silver-foil lining. Uses one 100-watt bulb. 12"Dia. x 26.75"T. Imported. Designer About Michael Aram: American artist Michael Aram studied art in New York in the late 1980s before traveling to India on an inspirational journey, where he discovered a rich metalworking tradition that inspired his turn toward handcrafted design. Michael Aram established a home and workshop in New Delhi, where he began crafting objects ranging from tableware to furniture, all of which reflect the hand of the artisan. The tension of line, form, and meaning is a distinguishing characteristic of Aram's extraordinary designs, inspiring thoughtful appreciation and bringing a sense of ceremony in their day-to-day use. Each Michael Aram piece is handmade, so no two items are exactly alike. Color: WHT ORCHID. Material: PAPER OUTER, SILVER FOIL INNER, NICKELPLATE BRASS, STAINLESS STEEL, GRANITE.
- Similar itemA low-profile silhouette with tufting and nailhead trim fits right into both formal living rooms and cozy reading nooks. Top grain, aniline dye leather upholstery with Belgian linen upholstered back; fiber, foam fill. Spring suspension seat construction. Hardwood frame. Turned legs; wilcox natural finish. Wipe clean with damp cloth. Handcrafted in USA. Select colors are made to order. The "available by" date shown above indicates the estimated ship date.