I was tagged by @cassietheunicorn (3 months ago!! Sorry for the wait, hun!) in this set:
Rule 1: always post the rules.
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones for the people you tag to answer.
Rule 3: tag 11 new people.
1. What is your Favorite Season? Why? This is a difficult question for me because I see something special in every season, but if I had to choose I would say Autumn/Fall. I just love everything about it; the colours, the fashion, the excuse to get cosy with candles and your duvet...(not that you need an excuse to do that!)
2.What are some of your favorite books? Why? I've always loved the Twilight books. I remember when I read the first one, and how excited I was to read the rest. I love romance, and I love supernatural themes, so because of that Twilight is perfect to me. I love Wuthering Heights too...gotta love the classics!
3. Why did you join polyvore? Tell me your story. I think I found Polyvore from another site. It might have been Quizilla, but I can't remember. I loved the idea of being able to create my own outfits in sets so I joined. I kind of didn't get into it at first so I put my account aside for a year. Then when I re-visited it, I became addicted. I wasn't all that bothered about making sets at first; I just wanted to like all the fabulous sets I found. However, then my creative juices started flowing and I thought, 'why not give it a go?' My first few sets were terrible lol I didn't really start enjoying making sets until I started creating sets with photography (ya know, my usual!) I have all the wonderful users on Polyvore to thank for inspiring me with their collection and sets. Without them I never would have started making sets and actually enjoying it =)
4. Do you have a deep dark secret that you will probably never ever tell? You don't have to share your secret, just say yes or no. I actually don't ha. My life is boring.
5. When was the last time someone told you that they love you? Who? My Mum?? Lol!
6. What does your birth name mean? If you don't know google it and let me know. Erm, well April is a month so...lol it means something to do with spring I think. My second name is Jean (named after my Gran who was called Jeanette!) Apparently, it means 'gift from god'.
7. What are your daydreams like? What are they about? All kinds of things. All I ever do is daydream lol I tend to make up stories quite a lot.
8. Do you like snow? It depends. Most times, yes. However, it can be a bit of a pain when it comes to travelling.
9. Keds or Vans or Converse? Do you have another go to brand? Converse! =)
10. Can you braid your hair? It's actually surprising how many people can't braid their own hair. I can, yes.
11. If you could change something, a mistake that you made a long time ago, would you go back in time? What would you change? I wouldn't change anything. Everything happens for a reason. The bad stuff makes you stronger and teaches you a lesson. I suppose if I could go back and see my loved ones who have passed away I would. I think anyone would do that if they could.
Ps. Fab questions!! I really enjoyed answering them! =)
1. What is your fondest memory?
2. Describe your dream house.
3. What is your star sign?
5. What does your star sign mean?
6. What is your favourite chocolate?
7. Coffee or Tea?
8. Dogs or Cats?
9. Who is your favourite Harry Potter character?
10. What's your favourite website?
11. What would you study at university?
I now tag:
(If you don't accept tags I apologise; just ignore this! These tags were totally random!)
#newyork #NewYorkCity #grey #brown #bags #brooches #bobbypins #boots #casual #coats #waches #sweaters #skirts #polkadots #rings #photography #quotes