- Similar itemMes Demoiselles' Erin Print Dress is easy boho chic; Western-inspired print on sheer overlay; Long peasant sleeves are finished with elastic wrist closures; Flattering cinched, elastic waistline; Wide neckline; Midi skirt with subtle pleating. 100% Silk. Dry clean. Expected shipment date by September 30, 2014.
- Similar itemOur Tina Western Jacket features a newly updated construction for the modern cowgirl. A cropped hem and refined shoulders without the typical yoke details adds timeless simplicity and a flattering feminine shape to this premium denim jacket. The coveted color (or lack thereof) of spring is highlighted here in bright white and is the perfect addition to an allover neutral look or a red, white and blue, classic Americana ensemble. Classic western jacket. Spread collar. Long sleeves with button cuff. Adjustable button tabs at waist. Front yoke pockets with button closure. 100% cotton. This item fits true to size. Styled with our Mystic Water Clean Abbey Hight Rise Super Skinny Jeans.
- Similar itemJenni Kayne's Navy Croc D'Orsay Flat is an elegant new color way in the tried and true silhouette; Navy blue croc embossed leather; Pointed toe with panel detail; Open shank; Leather lining and sole; 1/2in heel. 100% Leather. Made in Italy.
- Leather with stingray-embossed leather side panels. Imported. Top handle, removable shoulder strap. Flap with turnlock closure; lined. Exterior back zip pocket, interior zip pocket, 2 interior slip pockets. Colorblock detail throughout. 15"L x 6"W x 10"H; 3" drop, 19" drop.
- ZAC Zac PosenEartha Colorblock Calf Hair Satchel Bag, Shadow DetailsZAC Zac Posen colorblock smooth leather satchel bag with dyed calf hair (China) sides.Golden hardware.Flat top handle with 3 1/2" drop.Removable shoulder strap with 18" adjustable drop.Flap top with flip-lock closure; embossed logo at edge of lock.Interior, faille lining; one zip and two open pockets.Exterior, back zip pocket and logo plate at bottom center.Metal feet protect bottom of bag.10"H x 11 3/4"W x 5 3/4"D.Imported.Designer About ZAC Zac Posen:New York native Zac Posen enjoyed a meteoric rise to the top almost as soon as he started his career. After interning at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute and then studying at London's Central Saint Martins, he launched his namesake line in 2001 at the age of 21. Soon celebrities and young society wore his designs to parties and red-carpet events, drawn to the line's impeccable tailoring and modern spin on '30s and '40s silhouettes.
- Similar itemBlack lamb skin 'Mape' biker jacket from Acne Studios featuring notched lapels, a press stud fastening, epaulettes on the shoulders, zipped cuffs, a front zip fastening, flap and button pockets, front zipped pockets, a waistband with belt loops and a cropped length.
- Similar itemAthé Vanessa Bruno's Long Boho Black Dress looks edgy when paired with moto boots for a downtown bohemian vibe; Black chiffon midi dress; Shirred detailing along yoke and free flowing waist; V neckline with self ties; Ties at waist cinch waist; Long sheer sleeves with single button cuffs; Beautiful black geometric embroidery along hem; Detachable slip; Hits at ankle. 100% Silk. Dry clean.
- Similar itemAn eternal classic for the chic set, these Jenni Kayne D'Orsay flats are a forever wardrobe staple; Streaked blue denim; Pointed toe with panel detail; Open shank; Leather sole; 1/2in heel. Made in Italy.
- Croc-embossed side panels make for a luxurious finishing touch on this ladylike ZAC Zac Posen satchel. Leather. Imported. Double handles; detachable shoulder strap. Turnlock flap closure; lined. Exterior back zip pocket; interior zip pocket; two interior slip pockets. 14"L x 6"W x 9"H; 2.5" handle drop; 18" strap drop.