- Pure white (creme) This crisp, clean opaque white makes nails look like they've been kissed by a cloud. Paint it on for a manicure made in heaven. The perfect tip shade for a French manicure. Made in USA.
- Similar itemNail polish - Black Grey (#8810). Quick and easy application in one stroke. Consistent results. One size.
- Similar itemStart off your manicure with delightful sparkle by grabbing a nail file from this glitter-covered five pack! Each emery board in this darling quintet twinkles in a shimmering pastel hue of either peach, lavender, or mint, while the other sides nail-shaping surface assists you with your pampering. Darling, Pastel Bedazzling Bevvy Nail File Set in Multi embellished with Glitter.
- Wear your heart's desire on your sleeve. This creamy and feisty hot pink lacquer symbolizes everything you've always wanted in a manicure.
- A snowy white, perfect for French manicures. Brush on the perfect french manicure tip with ease. Full coverage, pure snowy white lacquer creates an elegant, smooth line every time.
- Treat yourself to flawless nails wherever you go with Deborah Lippmann's multi-tasking nail buffer. Ideal for prepping nails before applying color or simply adding a healthy shine, this must-have is the cornerstone of any manicure.
- Oh, why not? give into temptation and indulge your deepest manicure desires with this blissful pink strawberry nail lacquer.
- Similar itemWhat it is: A high-gloss, long-lasting nail lacquer with a chip-proof finish and a rapid drying time. What it does: The Color Field Collection is a trend-based assortment of polishes that capture the fashion, fads, and art movements of the fifties, and the era’s youthful, creative spirit. The on-trend polishes are bright, punchy, and shimmery hues, named for the emerging abstract expressionist art movement in the fifties known as “Color Field,” inspired by parallel pop culture and art moments. The retro, playfully modern shades were named by Jin Soon Cho’s model friends, which playfully nod at the lingo of the era. Designed to keep nails perfectly polished for the season, the shades include: Dolly Pink (retro pink blush) named by model Amanda Murphy; Kookie White (white with cool undertones) named by model Catherine McNeil; Cherry Berry (berry) named by model Ashleigh Good; Cool Blue (cerulean) named by model Mirte Maas; Pop Orange (hot orange) named by model Edie Campbell; and Polka Black/Polka White (black and white) to create clean, contrasting polka dots on the Color Field shades. What it is formulated WITHOUT: Parabens. Sulfates. Phthalates. What else you need to know: The JINsoon Spring/Summer 2014 Collection takes inspiration from the pop cultural moments of the fifties.
- Similar itemWhat it is: A quick-dry, matte topcoat. What it does: This matte topcoat goes on smoothly and does not change the color of the underlying nail polish. Upon drying, the nail is left with a smooth, velvety finish. The Matte Maker is made with a high-performance formula that ensures a flawless application, short drying time, and lasting finish. High-tech polymers and resins ensure longer wear and an extended shelf life while UV filters also protect against fading and yellowing. What it is formulated WITHOUT: Parabens. Sulfates. Phthalates. What else you need to know: The formula is also 5-Free and was created without the toxic chemicals formaldehyde, toluene, DPB, formaldehyde resin, and camphor.