- Art Deco ruby and diamond panel brooch, designed as a hexagonal panel with a central circular-cut ruby and diamond quatrefoil cluster and an open diamond set foliate surround, in platinum, with detachable frame to convert to a pendant, circa 1920, signed Dreicer.
- Antique tri-color sapphire clover brooch in 18k rose gold with circular-cut rubies and diamonds. Three sapphires weighing approximately 5.86 total carats (the blue sapphire weighing approximately 1.50 carats, the pink sapphire weighing approximately 1.76 carats and the yellow sapphire weighing approximately 2.60 carats), diamonds weighing approximately 2.20 total carats and rubies weighing approximately 1.50 total carats. Manufactured circa 1870. "#473 65" engraved on stem. 1 1/2" length, from the top of the clover to the base of the stem.
- "Apollo" pavé diamond bombe brooch in platinum with 18k yellow gold foliate wiring, mounting and pin stem. Circular-cut diamonds weighing approximately 6.00 total carats, signed "Tiffany & Co. Schlumberger Studios."
- Ruby and diamond bracelet in platinum. 15.25 total carats of oval-cut rubies suspended between approximately 17.50 total carats of baguette-cut and pear-shaped diamonds. Manufactured circa 1950. 6 3/4" length.
Diamond cutting and stone setting in the 1950’s set the course of jewelry design for the next 30 years. Fine platinum wire settings were able to lift stones, giving them the appearance of floating on air.
- Emerald, sapphire and diamond bracelet in platinum. Three large cabochon emeralds weighing approximately 35.00 total carats, 84 sapphires weighing approximately 10.00 total carats and 334 diamonds weighing approximately 7.00 total carats. 7.25" length.
- 5-row diamond lattice bracelet in 18k white gold. 114 baguette-cut diamonds weighing 15.14 total carats and 115 round brilliant cut diamonds weighing 5.10 total carats.
- Ruby and diamond two-tiered cluster earclips, centered around two oval-cut rubies weighing approximately 3.50 total carats set with 18k yellow gold prongs, surrounded by 48 circular-cut diamonds weighing approximately 8.50 total carats, mounted in platinum.
- Pavé-set diamond rosebud earclips, set with near-colorless diamonds weighing approximately 1.80 total carats, and fancy intense yellow diamonds weighing 1.10 total carats, accented by green enamel leaves at base, mounted in platinum and 18k yellow gold, numbered 705426, signed "O. Heyman" for Oscar Heyman. 33.5mm length and 20mm width.
- Sapphire and diamond fringe necklace in platinum, composed of oval-cut natural sapphires weighing 41.93 total carats and circular-cut and pear-shaped diamonds weighing 74.58 total carats, signed Harry Winston. Of royal provenance. 15" length (38.1 cm). This necklace is designed as a series of seven graduated oval-shaped sapphires with a part circular-cut diamond surround alternating with a pear and circular cut diamond trefoil fringe on a single line pear and circular-cut diamond riviere line. A trademark of Harry Winston's jewelry style is light open platinum settings that give the appearance of diamonds floating on air. This technique is seen in this magnificent sapphire fringe necklace, in which a series of perfectly matched natural sapphires are suspended from light flexible articulated lines of platinum-set colorless diamonds. This creates powerful yet distinctly feminine jewelry.
- Moonstone, sapphire and diamond necklace on a platinum chain. 16" length.
- Art Deco Moghul carved emerald and diamond pendant mounted in platinum on a platinum fine-link chain, circa 1920. Emerald weighing approximately 30 carats.
- Emerald and diamond collar necklace mounted in 18k yellow gold. Oval cabochon-cut emeralds weighing approximately 80.00 total carats and circular-cut diamonds weighing approximately 38.00 total carats. Manufactured circa 1978 and of French origin. Signed M. Gérard. Length: 15". This necklace is designed as a series of fifteen oval cabochon-cut emerald and circular-cut diamond clusters with diamond scroll motif intersections. Monsieur Louis Gérard was formally an executive at Van Cleef & Arpels and founded his own company with the assistance of Comtesse de Ribes in 1968. Within a decade he became one of the largest jewelers in Paris, London and Monte Carlo with a reputation for fine jewelry manufactured to the highest possible standard. In 1985, he sold the company to a group of American investors and continued to run the firm until his retirement in 1988.
- Burmese ruby and diamond cluster ring in 14k yellow gold. Cushion-cut ruby weighing 6.77 carats surrounded by circular-cut diamonds. Re-sizable. AGL-certified: Natural Ruby, Classic Burma. Shape: Cushion Antique Mixed-Cut. Approximate Measurements: 13.76 x 11.19 x 4.22mm
- Red spinel, vivid canary yellow diamond and green tsavorite garnet ring, mounted in 18k yellow gold, composed of a pear-shaped red spinel within a pear-shaped vivid canary yellow diamond surround and a circular-cut green tsavorite garnet trim. The red spinel weighing approximately 6.27 carats, the 15 vivid canary yellow diamonds weighing approximately 2.20 total carats and the 16 green tsavorite garnets weighing approximately 2.54 total carats. The ring is 23mm x 18mm at its widest point. The spinel itself is 15mm x 9mm at its widest point. Size 6 (re-sizable).
- 'Ballerina'-style emerald and diamond ring, composed of an emerald-cut emerald surrounded by tapered baguette cut diamonds, mounted in 18k yellow gold. Re-sizable.
- Emerald-cut diamond engagement ring in platinum with tapered baguette-cut diamond side stones. Center stone weighing 5.24 carats with two side stones weighing 0.46 total carats. Signed Harry Winston.
5.24 carats, D color, VS1 clarity
- Rings | 1ct Marquise Cut Diamond 18k White Gold Engagement Ring | New York Estate Jewelry | Israel RoseHere is a beautiful 18k white gold engagement ring. The ring features an amazing marquise cut diamond that weighs approximately 1ct. The color of this diamond is G-H with SI2 clarity. This diamond is accentuated by approximately 0.40ct of sparkling round cut diamonds. The color of these diamonds is G-H with VS clarity. The top of the ring measures 11.5mm by 8mm. The size of the ring is 6 1/2 but it can be resized.