- People also likedNorm Glass Kettle Teapot uniquely embraces the meeting of two traditions - the Asian zen philosophy and modern Scandinavian design. A special feature is the teapot��s transparency that grants a visual experience of the tea and stimulates the senses of sig
- People also likedEva Solo Globe Teapot In Nordic Blue.
- People also likedThis collector's item is part of a line of ceramic vessels designed in 2009 by Tullio Mazzotti in honor of the centenary of the founding of the Futurist Movement. All the items in this exquisite collection are based on original designs by the author and executed with the same passion, the same materials and manufacturing techniques used since the founding of the Mazzotti company, in Albisola, the "Free Republic of the Arts," as Filippo Tommaso Marinetti christened it.
- People also likedSmall glass teapot with black silicone lid.. The glass teapot from Eva Solo with a built-in tea egg makes it easy to brew a piping hot cup of tea.. The tea egg, which is attached to the lid, can be lowered by lightly pressing the centre of the lid. To raise the tea egg, gently press the edge of the lid so it regains its shape.. The teapot is 100% drip-free.. Lid and spout are both made of black silicone.. The teapot is suitable for all cooker types, apart from magnetic induction.. Capacity 1.0 Litre volume.
- People also likedThe My Big Tea teapot by Eva Solo is an all-in-one teapot and tea cosy with a stylish design. This teapot was conceived with a charming elephant grey knitted cover which helps to keep the tea hot.. The teapot holds 1.5 litres.. Dishwasher-safe.. The cover can be machine-washed on a delicate program at 30?C.
Eva Solo - My Big Tea Teapot
Eva Solo presented a teapot wearing a pullover: My Big Tea. The function is a bit playful, since Eva Solo naturally didn’t forget to include practicality in the design. The My Big Tea by Eva Solo is a teapot and a cover in one piece. The specialty is that the teapot has a pretty suit out of real cord: This doesn’t only look special, reminding us of cold winter days when tea tastes especially good, but it also works insulating so that the content of the My Big Tea remains warmer for a longer time. The My Big Tea offers enough capacity to supply enough tea for the whole family with its 1.5 l. Eva Solo of course also kept in mind to make the teapot easily cleanable: The coating is washable at 30°C in the gentle action wash, while the porcelain and stainless steel made pot is dishwasher safe. The My Big Tea has been honoured with the Red Dot Award in 2013 with its humorous and practical design.
- Like it to get in stock alerts