- Similar itemElie SaabLe Parfum Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.0 fl. oz.DetailsA harmony of white flowers, cedar woods and a drop of honey create an encounter as feminine as the trail of an evening gown.An addictive, refined fragrance with a Mediterranean spirit. The exceptional in the everyday.3.0 oz./90mLDesigner About Elie Saab:From self-taught dressmaker to red carpet fixture, Lebanese designer Elie Saab secures his position among fashion royalty with his gorgeous blend of regality and romance. After launching his eponymous label at 18 years old and his first ready-to-wear line in 1998, Saab would go on to dress some of the world's most prominent women for their most definitive events. His dresses and gowns reveal the confluence between East and West, making use of rich fabrics like taffeta and organza offset by fluid silks, embroidered lace, and exquisite beading and embellishment.
- Black mesh and suede pumps from Gianvito Rossi. Pointed toe. Slip on. Leather covered stiletto heel. Cushioned leather insole. Gianvito Rossi principle heel height 10.
- Similar itemDaisy Dream is a fruity floral fragrance with a light and airy touch. Inspired by the boundless spirit of daisies and blue skies, Daisy Dream reflects Marc Jacobs’s irresistible mix of intricate details, elegance and femininity for a fresh interpretation of the iconic Daisy motif. The fragrance bursts with top notes of blackberry, grapefruit and pear. The heart notes are introduced with a bouquet of jasmine, lychee and blue wisteria. A medley of white woods, musks and coconut water reveal the base notes. The glass bottle is enveloped in a shawl of laced daisies and is topped with a silver cap and adorned with gold hues and accents of daisies. Top notes– Blackberry, Grapefruit, Pear Mid notes – Jasmine, Lychee, Blue Wisteria Base notes – White Woods, Musks, Coconut Water.
- Similar itemSnakeskin-embossed calfskin pumps in red. Pointed toe. Black leather sole. Tonal stitching. Approx. 4" stiletto heel. Upper: leather. Sole: leather. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemMe is an original feminine fragrance inspired and born from the magic of Lanvin and Alber Elbaz.
- It’s no secret that Charlotte Dellal designer of Charlotte Olympia is a fan of animal print – she wore a leopard pair under her white wedding dress in 2010. These Monroe pumps are testament to that with a classic stiletto heel and point-toe crafted in tan-brown and black hyena-print calf hair. Take your cue from the designer and pair yours with a classic dress for optimum impact.
- Similar itemValentinoValentina Assoluto Eau de Parfum, 2.7 fl.oz.Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Never step out without these glossy classic and fly stilettos by Saint Laurent. Smooth leather upper. Pointed toe shape. Leather lining. Leather sole. 4¾" Stiletto heel. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemA Dozen RosesAmber Queen Eau de Parfum SprayDetailsA dream come true. Smooth. Sensual. Magical.Amber Queen wraps you in luxury with apricot, clementine, a hint of ginger and the warmth of glowing amber. Its crowning glory is an exotic Bengal rose accord and a Dozen Roses' signature rose absolute.3.4 fl. oz. Extras A Dozen Roses was created by entrepreneurs Sandy Cataldo and Lynn Welsh Emmolo. Both successfulbeauty executives, Sandy and Lynn wanted to create fragrances that are unique signature scents; original, captivating and magical. Their passion for roses, art and pure perfumery led to the creation of A Dozen Roses.The design of the highly collectible bottles is inspired by the original artwork of Lynn Emmolo. All of the fragrances begin with 100% natural rose absolute. The perfumers were then given free rein to formulate the fragrances based on the artwork and the emotion of the roses that inspired it. The results are complex, modern, artisan fragrances that are artwork unto themselves."As passionate entrepreneurs, we wanted to create fragrances of extraordinary quality and authenticity for women who are passionate about the experience of fragrance." Lynn Welsh Emmolo and Sandy Cataldo - creators and founders