- Similar itemWhite silk loose fit blouse from Red Valentino featuring a scoop neck, a peter pan collar with a pussy bow fastening, long sleeves with button cuffs, a curved hemline and a contrasting pink and green floral print.
- Similar itemBlack stretch-leather. Paneled. Concealed zip fastening along side. 100% leather (Lamb); backing: 97% cotton, 3% elastane. Specialist clean
- Mid-Size Golden Stainless Steel Darci is an elegant addition to your look. Featuring old-tone stainless steel bracelet, 39mm gold tone round case, crystal embellished bezel, champagne dial with gold-tone stick indices and three hand Quartz movement. Water resistant to 5 ATM.
- Leave it to Gucci to create glossy, patent leather pumps that add the perfect finishing touch to any look. Glossy patent leather upper. Pointed toe. Knotted bow detail at T-strap vamp. Adjustable buckle at ankle strap. Leather lined. Leather sole. 4½'' Patent heel. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Coconut Grove Golden Stainless Steel Women's Watch by Versus Versace is an elegant link style watch. Featuring gold ion-plated stainless steel link bracelet with pyramid accents flanking the round 21cm case, white face with geometric pattern, gold-tone stick indices, two hands and logo with Quartz movement. Water resistant to 3 ATM.
- Similar itemPowder pink silk chiffon ruffle blouse from Alexander McQueen featuring a pussy bow fastening, a concealed button fastening, long sleeves, a tie fastening and back pleated details.
- Similar itemBlack leather . Belt loops, four pockets, zipped ankles . Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 100% leather (Lamb). Specialist clean
- Similar itemOscar de la RentaAlice Satin T-Strap Bow Pump, BlackDetailsOscar de la Renta "Alice" satin d'Orsay pump.4" metallic leather covered heel.T-strap with triple bow detail.Adjustable ankle strap.Pointed toe; covered counter.Leather lining and sole."Alice" is made in Italy.Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Similar itemAlexander McQueen's blush-pink blouse exudes a grown-up femininity that's perfect for the new season. It's crafted from a sheer silk-chiffon and printed with a clever ruffle-effect motif. The voluminous silhouette and ladylike pussy-bow collar are perfectly offset by sleek pencil skirts or tailored trousers.