- "Indiana Samuels, self-proclaimed vampire hunter, drifter, and accused witch." — @semper-eadem
- "Freed from corsets and crinolines, Indiana has a certain disregard for feminine wear..." — @semper-eadem
Brown goat leather jacket from Balmain featuring a raccoon fur shawl detail, belted hem with a silver tone buckle fastening, zip closure and long sleeves.
- Grosgrain ribbon trim - Sample Size: M
- "... though from time to time, you might catch her wearing skirts or dresses, just because she happens to have a few left." — @semper-eadem
- Faux buttons with concealed zips at cuffs. Faux buttons with concealed zip closure. Ruffled hem band. Canvas lining.
- "Indiana has had her fair share of a drinking problem in the past..." — @semper-eadem
- "... though she does love a good game of cards with the men of the town. They hate it when she wins." — @semper-eadem
- Amazon.com: lennongoldframeblacklens: Clothing
- Vivienne Westwood Anglomania gray and chartreuse bolero cape. Floral jacquard. Draped cowl neck, wide collar, notched lapels, bell sleeves, partially lined. Button fastening at front. 27% acrylic, 27% wool, 26% polyester, 13% acetate, 7% viscose; lining: 100% viscose. Dry clean. Fits true to size. Take your normal size. Designed to be worn loose. Cropped length. Mannequin height is 180cm/ 5'11" and is wearing a US 4.
- Faux buttons with concealed zips at cuffs - Faux buttons with concealed zip front closure - Two side slit pockets with zip closures - Elasticated, pleated hem band at back - Logo print lining - Sample Size: 40
- "Josephus, the horse that was "borrowed without the eventual intention to be returned." Which is what normal people call stealing." — @semper-eadem
- "Ezekiel (Zeke) Hedstrom, once a young man from a wealthy family set to marry one Miss Indiana Samuels five years ago, has turned into a war-hardened bounty hunter. He's turned up in Fox Paw due to his latest commission: to retrieve Indiana, dead or alive." — @semper-eadem
- "An ex-Confederate soldier, Zeke walked away from the Civil War one eye short and with a penchant for violence. He never got over the fact that Indiana disappeared on him." — @semper-eadem
- "Indiana left in the early morning of what was to be her wedding day with more than half of her parents' money, several pack bags full of clothes, a kettle, a pistol, and a tinder box." — @semper-eadem
- "She's not to be messed with, or at least that's what she'd have people believe." — @semper-eadem
Western-Inspired Fashion Styles - If you love nostalgic cowboy movies and are looking to incorporate that iconic rustic style into your everyday wardrobe, then these Western-inspi...
- "Indiana once tried to skin a dead rattlesnake to make herself a coat... she realized later it would take more than one snake to make a jacket. So she made a very fashionable belt instead." — @semper-eadem
- "Indiana's determined to find vampires somewhere, though she might look for them later. Nothing wrong with that, seeing as the town's been plagued with werewolves for a while." — @semper-eadem
Lindsey Wixson roams the countryside in Damon Heath's "Wander Bird". The outdoor shoot appears in the fall-winter edition of Lula magazine. Wixson's star i
- "She also has a bit of help from a pasty lad named Simeon Barrow who until recently she thought was a stray dog. Turns out he's actually a shapeshifter." — @semper-eadem