- Edith A. Miller's Black Striped Boyfriend Tee is an easy basic that begs to be lived in - your boyfriend might even be jealous!; White and black thick horizontal stripes; Crew neckline with black rib knit trim; Short sleeves; Oversized silhouette with one size fitting all. 100% Cotton. Machine wash. Made in the United States.
- Similar itemCotton shorts with twin side pockets and twin buttoned welt pockets on the back. Belt loops, zip and button fastening, rolled-up hem. Composition: 100% cotton. Pockets lining: 80% polyester,20% cotton.
- This streamlined Tory Burch clutch shimmers in metallic pebbled leather, with a convertible chainlink strap that gives you three different options for wear. Pebbled leather. Imported. Detachable adjustable crossbody strap. Magnetic closure; lined. Exterior back zip pocket with magnetic closure, exterior zip pocket underneath flap, interior zip pocket. 10"L x 1"W x 6"H; 25" strap drop.
- Similar itemAll hail the FLUTE! The gladiator trend is having a major fashion moment this season, and it's taking the flats world by storm! Caged open-toe sandal flat with basket weave design. These look fierce with ankle zip pants, a simple cotton tee and a denim jacket. Leather upper Man-made sole Man-made lining
- Black White Stripe; Contrast Color; Short Sleeves.
- Similar itemFryeCarson Ballerina Flat, BronzeDetailsSure to become an everyday favorite these Frye ballerina flats hold of-the-moment interest that's surprisingly versatile. Leather upper.Round toe.Dipped sides.Flat, stacked wooden heel.Finished with padded leather lining.Imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemFloral print flowy short. Contrast bow at waist, twin side pockets and button fastening welt pocket. Belt loops, zip and button fastening at front, rolled-up hem. Composition: 100% viscose. Belt: 65% cotton,30% polyester,5% viscose. Pockets lining: 100% viscose.
- Similar itemChloeMarcie Horseshoe Crossbody Satchel Bag, Cashmere GrayDetailsWith its pintucked horseshoe flap, the Chloe Marcie saddle bag invites you to make your own luck. Pebbled leather adds supple texture to this convenient crossbody design.Pebbled calfskin leather; brass hardware.Adjustable crossbody strap with bow buckles, 19" drop.Horseshoe flap top with pintuck details; straps and loop closure.Exterior slot pocket under front flap.Interior leather slip pocket; fabric lining.10 1/2"H x 12"W x 4 1/4"D.Marcie is made in Italy.Designer About Chloe:In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.
- Similar itemHalston HeritageTailored City Shorts, BlackDetailsHalston Heritage tailored city shorts.Approx. measurements: 3 1/2" inseam; 10" front rise; 24" leg openings.Side slash pockets; flap-button back pockets.Hook-and-eye/zip front; belt loops.Wool/silk/spandex; dry clean.Imported.Designer About Halston Heritage:The Halston Heritage label takes the best of 1970s disco glam and merges it with a modern sensibility for chic retro looks that are perfectly in the now. The line, an offshoot of legendary American design house Halston, was introduced in 2009.