- Women's black check wool trousers in a straight-fit with cropped leg. Crafted in Italy from a lightweight virgin wool-blend, these tailored trousers feature two concealed-zip side pockets, a zip-fly with hook-and-eye fastening, and a straight-leg fit for a sleek silhouette. The piece is finished with a jetted back pocket, complete with a pearlescent grey button and crimson stitching. Matching jacket available.
- Similar itemStructured shoulders and iconic hardware amp up the attitude of this herringbone blazer from Balmain. A shimmer of metallic luster makes this sharp cut silhouette a high-style choice for after dark. Metallic cotton-wool herringbone, peaked lapel, bold shoulders, long sleeves, flap pockets, double-breasted buttoned front. Slim tailored fit. Team with a tailored sheath and sky-high heels. 60% Cotton, 40% Wool. Lining: 52% Viscose, 48% Baumwolle. Dry clean.
- Similar itemIsabel Marant black herringbone-weave wool-blend cut chenille Greg long vest. Relaxed silhouette, slip pockets, vertical darting at front, horizontal darting at back shoulders. Single-button closure at neck. Available in Black. Wool/acrylic/polyester/polyamide. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemMetal chain detailing and a semi-sheer overlay lend downtown edge to Elie Tahari's cool silk blouse. Silk; lining: rayon/elastane. Dry clean. Imported. Boatneck, cap sleeves, semi sheer overlay, attached solid tank lining. Metal chain detailing at neck and hem.
- Similar itemCap sleeve top with front ruffle detail and peplum waist. Material: 59% Rayon, 41% Acetate.
- Similar itemEtroCuffed Cigarette Capri Pants, BlackDetailsSolid techno capri pants by Etro in cuffed cigarette design. Low rise. Side pockets; back welt pockets. Straight legs. Zip fly; button closure. Acetate/polyamide/spandex. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24. 5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Shown styled with Joie ABBOTT naked sandal in blackDesigner About Etro: The Italian firm Etro began in 1968 by creating intricately patterned fabrics, and today its collections include everything from ready-to-wear to accessories to menswear. Still a family-owned company, founder Gimmo Etro's daughter Veronica designs for women and his son Kean oversees the men's designs.
- Similar itemA sweep of contemporary jet black trim lends this double-breasted blazer from L'Wren Scott an exquisite look. Ink with black trim, peaked lapel, long sleeves, double-breasted buttoned front, longer back with pleat detail. Slim tailored fit. Team with a jumpsuit and sky high heels. 76% Wool, 24% Polyester. Lining: 94% Silk, 6% Elastane. Dry clean.
- Similar itemMarissa Webb grey wool-blend double-breasted "Celia" long vest. Peak lapels, slant stand pocket at chest, slant convertible flap/welt pockets, vertical darting at front. Double-breasted button closure at front. Lined in silk fabric Available in Grey. Wool/LYCRA®; lining: silk. Dry clean. Made in U.S. Our model is 5’10”/178cm and is wearing a size 2.
- Narciso RodriguezHigh-Neck Cap-Sleeve BlouseDetailsNarciso Rodriguez structured knit top. Approx. 23"L front and back. High neckline; cap sleeves. Full-length exposed back zip. Polyester/viscose/spandex. Made in Italy of Turkish material. Designer About Narciso Rodriguez: Sleek and often slinky, looks from Narciso Rodriguez have long been favorites of young Hollywood and in-the-know fashionistas. The designer honed his talent for ultramodern elegance while working at Donna Karan and Calvin Klein before launching his own line in 1997. His take on trends is always at the forward edge of fashion while maintaining all-important wearability.