- Blue denim stone washed shorts from Levis A.N.G.E.L.O Recycled Vintage featuring a concealed front fastening, belt loops at the waist, a classic five pocket design and raw cut openings. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemMichael Kors Large Miranda Studded ToteDetailsBlack natural grained deer leather with studded sides.Tote handles with golden hardware and square rings.Functional tie closure detail.Logo embossed on top front.Inside, bonded with fine suede lining; one zip and two open pockets.Protective feet on bottom.Logo embossed on top front.13"H x 10 3/4"W x 8 1 /2"D.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns have earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.
- Add to the awe of the evening by styling this flowy, black tank for your backyard gig. The sheer material of this casual top contributes to the lighthearted attitude of your downtempo tunes, while a triangle cutout along your neckline offers a slight edge. Paired with noir skinnies and gold-buckled booties, the silvery embroidery running geometrically down the front of this top, and in dashed lines down its back, dazzles your friends and fans. Boho, Festival Mid-length Sleeveless Indie Mystique Top in Black embellished with Embroidery, Cutout for Casual occasions.
- Similar itemBlack goat skin sandals from Tsumori Chisato featuring a buckle fastening ankle strap, a t-bar front with a removable daisy detail, peep toe, suede platform sole and a high stiletto heel.
- Make no bones about it - slip on this printed white tank top and youll immediately feel fine and dandy! Lets break down the anatomy of this gorgeous garment - a charcoal-grey skeletal print rests atop the sheer, knit material of this scoop-necked top, adding a hip and edgy vibe to any ensemble. Worn over a neon bandeau, printed jean cutoffs, and studded sandals, this flowing piece completes an 'rib'-eting ensemble that will have you feeling fabulous! Urban, Statement, Skulls, Festival, Boho Mid-length Tank top (2 thick straps) Feeling Spine Tank in White for Casual occasions.
- Black shark-effect leather (Cow). Two top handles, detachable shoulder strap. Zips to expand at front, gold hardware. Internal zip-fastening pocket. Fully lined in black twill. Push stud-fastening flap front. Comes in a dust bag
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: faded effect, denim, solid color, mid rise, light wash, front closure, button, zip, multipockets, raw-cut hem, contrasting stitching, logo appliqués, metal applications, rhinestone detailing. Measurements: Width at end: 11.7 inches.
- Similar itemFuchsia leather sandals from Saint Laurent featuring an open toe, a strappy front, a t-bar, an ankle strap with a side buckle fastening, a platform sole and a high stiletto heel.
- Similar itemMarniTriple-Pocket Lambskin Tote Bag, BlackDetailsSoft lambskin with golden hardware.Rolled tote handles; 7" drop.Open top with magnetic closure.Expandable zip sides.Three flap pockets at bag front.Inside, contrast lining and leather zip pocket.14 1/2"H x 13"W; weighs approx. 1lb.Made in Italy. Designer About Marni:Fascinated by fashion from an early age, Consuelo Castiglioni moved from her hometown of Lugano, Switzerland, to Milan, Italy, to begin her career as a fashion consultant. It was there that she met her husband and business partner Gianni Castiglioni. In 1994, the Consuelo and Gianni launched Marni (named after Consuelo's sister), the iconic luxury, eclectic women's clothing, and accessories collection. Couture finishing and fabrics, wearability, and subtle elegance define Consuelo's approach in making each of her garments a statement in time. Marni launched its first menswear line in Fall 2007.